Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 3-1 Birmingham

+21
wanderlust
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
chipbutty
doffcocker
Lofty_Love
gloswhite
WhiteBic
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
JonnyRandom
Soul Kitchen
Culcheth_White
observer
rammywhite
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Sgt. Bash
MartinBWFC
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Fri Dec 28 2012, 09:47

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hard to call, but I think we need to support them, even though we know they are going through (another) rough patch. I hope my dependence on a January change isn't disappointed.

2-1 to us Ngog

22Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Fri Dec 28 2012, 13:26

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We will win,

It will be a pretty average performance but we will just about deserve it, perhaps being lucky on a few occasions.

It will leave us around 6 points off the play offs and people will once again be hoping that a few good January deals could see us moving up the table.. This has been the general cycle of our whole season.

23Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Fri Dec 28 2012, 15:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We will lose.

It will be a pitiful performance and we will deserve everything we get.

It will leave us around 4 or 5 points off the relegation zone. This has been the general cycle of our whole season.

24Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Fri Dec 28 2012, 19:10

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:We will lose.

It will be a pitiful performance and we will deserve everything we get.

It will leave us around 4 or 5 points off the relegation zone. This has been the general cycle of our whole season.
Believe you meant the past few seasons.

25Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Fri Dec 28 2012, 19:44

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lofty's right. They always pull something out the hat just as everyone was writing the season off.

Just remember to remember it's not a turning point.

26Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Fri Dec 28 2012, 20:12

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Booing is childish and should only be done by under 9yr olds or at pantomimes (even then only under 15yr olds please)'

The main (only) problem at the Reebok is financial.

This £130 million debt is put forward as the reason we have to put-up with poor/bad players but there is no reason at all why BWFC is in this financial trouble.

Clubs have failed in the past, sure, Leeds, Portsmouth - but at least we all could see that it was due to over spending on players. BWFC have this massive debt, on spending err .... what exactly.

27Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Fri Dec 28 2012, 20:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chipbutty wrote:

Clubs have failed in the past, sure, Leeds, Portsmouth - but at least we all could see that it was due to over spending on players. BWFC have this massive debt, on spending err .... what exactly.

Fat contracts for the tea lady upwards?

28Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Fri Dec 28 2012, 21:11

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Natasha Whittam wrote:
chipbutty wrote:

Fat contracts for the tea lady upwards?

Is that the best you can do?

I think the only fat contracts are given (taken) by the ones that write their own.

29Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Fri Dec 28 2012, 21:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

chipbutty wrote:

I think the only fat contracts are given (taken) by the ones that write their own.

The fat bloke who used to run the flag up and down the sidelines when we scored was earning £65k per year. Make of that what you will.

30Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Fri Dec 28 2012, 21:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
chipbutty wrote:

The fat bloke who used to run the flag up and down the sidelines when we scored was earning £65k per year. Make of that what you will.

lol!

31Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Fri Dec 28 2012, 23:51

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
chipbutty wrote:

Got to stop paying people who get paid by the pound (stone in your lingo)! Or as the pun would be... paid by the pound with a pound!

32Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Sat Dec 29 2012, 12:02

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A section of a pre-Birmingham interview

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To summarise - DF wants to get some youth from the lower leagues who would regard moving to Bolton as the move of their life.

33Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Sat Dec 29 2012, 12:09

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Cheers BTID, the looking for youth players in lower leagues sounds good to me.

Different to coyles phylosiphy on loaning players from the top clubs who just want us a stop gap.

34Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Sat Dec 29 2012, 12:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ravell Morrison is on loan at Birmingham from West Ham, supposed to be a decent midfielder when he puts his mind to it.

35Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Sat Dec 29 2012, 13:03

Off to the pub to watch the Rovers game now benders, I will look forward to logging on later to laugh at you dickheads.

36Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Sat Dec 29 2012, 13:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ravell Morrison is a complete idiot and thug. Thats the kind of player i would hope we're not considering.

Nice snippet from Dougie, talks a lot of sense, injecting the squad with young players, and players who would give everything to play for a club like Bolton is a fresh approach.

37Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Sat Dec 29 2012, 14:37

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderers: Bogdan, Mears, Knight, Ream, Alonso, Andrews, Spearing, Eagles, Pratley, Chung-Yong, K Davies (Subs: Lonergan, Ricketts, Petrov, Afobe, Sordell, Riley, Butterfield)

Ngog not recovered in time

38Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Sat Dec 29 2012, 17:01

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good result today! 3-1 winners, 3 points and marching up the table

39Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Sat Dec 29 2012, 17:03

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I always knew Alonso was a good 'un! Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

40Bolton 3-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 3-1 Birmingham Sat Dec 29 2012, 17:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum