Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taxi for Alonso - looks like he's off to Fiorentina! - NIXON

+19
doffcocker
Lofty_Love
wanderlust
chipbutty
Leeds_Trotter
LeedsWanderer
Sgt. Bash
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
JonnyRandom
Culcheth_White
Reebok_Rebel
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'll wait until he actually leaves to call him a wanker. Until then, he's just another playing looking out for number 1.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I'll wait until he actually leaves to call him a wanker. Until then, he's just another playing looking out for number 1.

Perhaps we'll bring your boyfriend Ricardo back?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Perhaps not. Is your boyfriend David Nugent available or does he still poke it wide?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Keegan wrote:Perhaps not. Is your boyfriend David Nugent available or does he still poke it wide?

Is that why she dumped him?

Did he 'miss-aim' it and end up in the wrong net?

lol!

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Alonso has been decent at this level, he was not showing signs of being a PL player though, assuming that's where we still want to be, no point paying over the odds to keep him. We'll move on, the clubs much bigger than players and their agents.

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Good luck to him if he leaves, The people moaning about him money grabbing, Get real if someone offered you 50% or 100% more on your wages for the same job Im pritty sure you would take it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LeedsWanderer wrote:Good luck to him if he leaves, The people moaning about him money grabbing, Get real if someone offered you 50% or 100% more on your wages for the same job Im pritty sure you would take it.

If anyone wonders what happened to proper football fans let this post be the defining answer. They are long gone, replaced by this sort of muppet.

We've paid this ponces wages all through his arrest and subsequent spell out of the team. Then he fucks off. Holden will do exactly the same.

Wankers.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
LeedsWanderer wrote:Good luck to him if he leaves, The people moaning about him money grabbing, Get real if someone offered you 50% or 100% more on your wages for the same job Im pritty sure you would take it.

If anyone wonders what happened to proper football fans let this post be the defining answer. They are long gone, replaced by this sort of muppet.

We've paid this ponces wages all through his arrest and subsequent spell out of the team. Then he fucks off. Holden will do exactly the same.

Wankers.

You say we as if you actually contribute any sort of money to the club.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

LeedsT,

Your post say's a lot about you as a person.

You are implying that unless you hand over cash you cannot be part of the club (any club).

With the price of a ticket and all the other bits that go with watching a match at the Reebok many people have higher priorities for their cash. They may have been going for years, maybe their Dad took them to their first game.

What you clearly don't understand is that money doesn't make you a good supporter - and not having money excludes you from supporting and feeling that, yes you are part of the club.

My god has it come down to this. Unless you have spare money you can't consider yourself to be a true Bolton fan.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

chipbutty wrote:LeedsT,

You are implying that unless you hand over cash you cannot be part of the club (any club).

With the price of a ticket and all the other bits that go with watching a match at the Reebok many people have higher priorities for their cash. They may have been going for years, maybe their Dad took them to their first game.

What you clearly don't understand is that money doesn't make you a good supporter - and not having money excludes you from supporting and feeling that, yes you are part of the club.

My god has it come down to this. Unless you have spare money you can't consider yourself to be a true Bolton fan.

No No No, Natasha has said before she doesn't go off of her own back, not because she can't afford to. In my eyes if you don't even make an effort when you can quite easily go then you have to right to say 'We are paying this, we are paying that'

It's like people who complain about the way the country is run but don't vote. If you don't vote and atleast try make a difference then you can't complain.

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
chipbutty wrote:LeedsT,

No No No, Natasha has said before she doesn't go off of her own back, not because she can't afford to. In my eyes if you don't even make an effort when you can quite easily go then you have to right to say 'We are paying this, we are paying that'

It's like people who complain about the way the country is run but don't vote. If you don't vote and atleast try make a difference then you can't complain.

She moans about loyalty,players going for money and my post but shes a free loading twat.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LeedsWanderer wrote:

She moans about loyalty,players going for money and my post but shes a free loading twat.

You need to follow my work more closely. I'm guessing I've given more money to BWFC over the years than you've spent on fat hookers.

Do you think being in a corporate box comes free?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Under 100 posts and he's already put you in your place, nat

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Under 100 posts and he's already put you in your place, nat

He won't make it to 150.

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Natasha Whittam wrote:
LeedsWanderer wrote:

You need to follow my work more closely. I'm guessing I've given more money to BWFC over the years than you've spent on fat hookers.

Dont mean to be rude as your a woman, But I think I will pass on following the work of a jumped up, Ooh look at me Im better than everyone else person.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"don't mean to be rude as your a woman"

You've got a lot to learn!

LeedsWanderer

David Lee
David Lee

Boggersbelief wrote:"don't mean to be rude as your a woman"

About what? Oh and Nat, You talk about loyalty, Did you not once say if you did not get free match day hospitality you would not pay to watch the Wanderers. Practice what you preach.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

LeedsWanderer wrote:

About what?

nat is a fella pretending to be a woman.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

LeedsWanderer wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
LeedsWanderer wrote:

Dont mean to be rude as your a woman, But I think I will pass on following the work of a jumped up, Ooh look at me Im better than everyone else person.

LW - good point about ticketing above. However, I have to point somthing out to you.

Natasha is a total fraud, she has the online persona of some 'posh totty' who runs daddys company and once fucked david nugent. Non of this is true. She is more likely to be a balding, middle aged fat bloke that still lives with his mother and lives the life of a fantasist, a fantasist obsessed with whatever celeb she uses in her profile pics (i forget who it is)

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

LeedsWanderer wrote:

About what? Oh and Nat, You talk about loyalty, Did you not once say if you did not get free match day hospitality you would not pay to watch the Wanderers. Practice what you preach.

Yes she did.

Yet she pays for a corporate box... Hmm.

Caught out again nat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum