Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can You Cook And Who Taught You!

+8
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 12:55

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Given that children have to do cooking at school as part of the curriculum soon, can you and who taught you?

2Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 13:05

I can cook, I don't see how anybody can't.

So long as you can read, go on the internet and follow a recipe.

3Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 13:13

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I cant get my timing right in the kitchen but never seem to go wrong when on the barby, and I dont mean its burned to a frazzle!

4Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 13:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I learnt from both my mother and just experimenting.

I'm a brilliant chef as a result.

5Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 13:27

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Learned from my mum and at secondary school, did cooking for about 3 years when I was there and learned how to cook a few things.....sausage rolls and flapjacks are my specialty.

6Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 13:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

About 10 years ago I won a one hour cooking lesson with Gary Rhodes. I learnt loads that afternoon, but kicked up a major fuss when he tried to end the lesson one minute early.

7Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 13:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Are you gay sk.

8Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 13:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes i was taught by Tom Kitchin.

9Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 13:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Are you gay sk.

Women love men that can cook.

10Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 13:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

when you were a young lad sk did you eat your moms crabs for dinner.

11Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what, on, earth.

12Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Angry Dad wrote:when you were a young lad sk did you eat your moms crabs for dinner.

Mate, I've asked you nicely before to use the 'ignore' function we have on here if you don't like a poster - and it seems fairly obvious that you have a thing with Soul Kitchen.

The rest of us just don't want to read your bile about him.

It's really easy to use the 'ignore' feature - if you don't know how to just say and I'll give you instructions.

So please pack the shit in or simply go and post somewhere else in future if you no longer like it on here any more.

Thank you.

13Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:25

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Yes, Im a fantastic cook. Very Happy

no, really - I am.

The most important aspect for me when I got my house was kitchen size and practicality.

My mother was always a bit of a food snob when I was growing up, a bit of that rubbed off on me.

I point-blank refuse to buy anything processed and meat and fish has to come from a butcher/fishmonger and not that supermarket shit.

I really enjoy cooking and have several 'signature' dishes I make.

14Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:26

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:when you were a young lad sk did you eat your moms crabs for dinner.

Mate, I've asked you nicely before to use the 'ignore' function we have on here if you don't like a poster - and it seems fairly obvious that you have a thing with Soul Kitchen.

The rest of us just don't want to read your bile about him.

It's really easy to use the 'ignore' feature - if you don't know how to just say and I'll give you instructions.

So please pack the shit in or simply go and post somewhere else in future if you no longer like it on here any more.

Thank you.

Nat - take note.

The mods HAVE stepped in... Laughing

sorry sluffy, couldn't help it!

15Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:28

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Are you a homophobe?

16Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Are you a homophobe?

Mate, can I suggest the use of the 'ignore' function for you too.

Least said, soonest mended and all that!

Thanks.

17Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm shite at cooking but love food. Timing is always my problem. I am great with the BBQ but I can't hold a candle to my wife where the oven is concerned.

I'm a bit old fashioned in that I always buy my meat from the butchers. The big supermarkets are cheaper but on the odd occasion when I have bought a sizeable roasting joint from a supermarket, the bloody thing has shrunk when it has come out of the oven. I reckon they inject the meat with water to plump it out and make it weigh more.

I don't think you can beat your local butcher with his meat fresh from the abattoir. The bg supermarkets are trying to drive the small family butchers out of business and once they are gone, they are gone for good and then the supermarkets can charge what they bloody well like.

18Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I point-blank refuse to buy anything processed and meat and fish has to come from a butcher/fishmonger and not that supermarket shit.

I reckon this is a myth. I buy my chickens from Booths, but recently I bought one from my butcher - they both tasted exactly the same, but the supermarket one was about £3 cheaper.

19Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:41

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The supermarket chickens are cheaper probably because they are 80% hedgehog.

They are close to extinction, Bare that in mind Wink

20Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:42

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

How people struggle with timing is beyond me, if you are following a recipe, all you have to do is set a timer on your phone.

Anyway I am a fairly good cook when it comes to it, I love to experiment in the kitchen and see what does and doesn't work. I am self tought and I believe that is the best way, because you discover new ways of doing things and new things that work well with some dishes etc.

There is nothing gay about a bloke cooking, like another poster has already stated most woman love a man who can cook. In addition to that, most the best chefs in the country are male.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum