Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can You Cook And Who Taught You!

+8
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:The supermarket chickens are cheaper probably because they are 80% hedgehog.

They are close to extinction, Bare that in mind Wink

But if they taste the same who cares?

22Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:44

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Are you gay sk.
Are you a homophobe?

Mate, can I suggest the use of the 'ignore' function for you too.

Least said, soonest mended and all that!

Thanks.
Have done, works a treat!

23Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have everyone on ignore. This is a great site without other people.

24Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:47

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'm shite at cooking but love food. Timing is always my problem. I am great with the BBQ but I can't hold a candle to my wife where the oven is concerned.

I'm a bit old fashioned in that I always buy my meat from the butchers. The big supermarkets are cheaper but on the odd occasion when I have bought a sizeable roasting joint from a supermarket, the bloody thing has shrunk when it has come out of the oven. I reckon they inject the meat with water to plump it out and make it weigh more.

I don't think you can beat your local butcher with his meat fresh from the abattoir. The bg supermarkets are trying to drive the small family butchers out of business and once they are gone, they are gone for good and then the supermarkets can charge what they bloody well like.

You are right there RT, they do pump the chicken with water, seen it on a TV show once..

25Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:48

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:I have everyone on ignore. This is a great site without other people.
I like you Nat, especially when you are logged off. Very Happy

26Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:

You are right there RT, they do pump the chicken with water, seen it on a TV show once..

The bastards. I am going to test this theory.

27Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:I like you Nat, especially when you are logged off. Very Happy

I haven't logged off since October.

28Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:51

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-1350926/Supermarket-bacon-pumped-water.html#axzz2KbOzldee

29Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 14:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:when you were a young lad sk did you eat your moms crabs for dinner.

Mate, I've asked you nicely before to use the 'ignore' function we have on here if you don't like a poster - and it seems fairly obvious that you have a thing with Soul Kitchen.

The rest of us just don't want to read your bile about him.

It's really easy to use the 'ignore' feature - if you don't know how to just say and I'll give you instructions.

So please pack the shit in or simply go and post somewhere else in future if you no longer like it on here any more.

Thank you.
Sluffy are you deliberately ignoring what SK is doing? Why are you having a go at me for retaliating to his smarmy digs.Its he who has a problem with me not the way you see it. I have left him alone until his nasty dig at me yesterday, why dont you read it, DO YOU HATE HAPPY PEOPLE at 9.36 he is insinuating that i am a Raoul Moat or Derek Bird and that my kids will find out when they grow up what a cunt their dad was, now i have not said anything to him since the last time he started his crap, but i am not putting up with that , its him that cant leave it alone, why has he started again and why do you straight away take his side. I had no intention of having anything to do with him but he had to start it up again, why dont you ask him why he did that? He was the instigator last time and you blamed me. Why have you done that twice now.

30Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 15:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:The supermarket chickens are cheaper probably because they are 80% hedgehog.

They are close to extinction, Bare that in mind Wink

But if they taste the same who cares?

I forgot that you lived by that mantra.

Is it how you were persuaded into beastality?

Last edited by Boggersbelief on Mon Feb 11 2013, 15:03; edited 1 time in total

31Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 15:02

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/article-1350926/Supermarket-bacon-pumped-water.html#axzz2KbOzldee

Buy all your meat, poultry and fish from an organic butcher - issue solved.

AVERYTHING in a supermarket, even the 'better' places like waitrose and Nat's Booths buy stuff that is mass-produced and therefore processed and preserved to within an inch of its life. Beef and Chicken is also pumped with Brine to preserve it and make it weigh more.

You want a butcher who knows his suppliers and can track a steak all the way back to when it was a calf.

32Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 15:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy are you going to look into it or not?

33Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 16:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

I forgot that you lived by that mantra.

Is it how you were persuaded into beastality?

Outrageous. If ever there was a time for the mods to step in, it's just arrived.

34Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 16:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

AVERYTHING in a supermarket, even the 'better' places like waitrose and Nat's Booths buy stuff that is mass-produced and therefore processed and preserved to within an inch of its life. Beef and Chicken is also pumped with Brine to preserve it and make it weigh more.

You want a butcher who knows his suppliers and can track a steak all the way back to when it was a calf.

I've just tipped my Booths chicken over the sink and not a single drop of water came out. Or brine.

35Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 16:05

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I've just tipped my Booths chicken over the sink and not a single drop of water came out. Or brine.

Squeeze it...

36Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 16:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Squeeze it...

I put all my strength into it and hardly a drop. I think you owe Booths an apology.

37Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 16:22

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Squeeze it...

I put all my strength into it and hardly a drop. I think you owe Booths an apology.

Ive just written to them and apologized for slandering them.

Ive also included a link to the offending material so they can now sue Bolton nuts.

38Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 17:03

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Angry Dad wrote:Sluffy are you going to look into it or not?

Mate, I'm not here to take sides, I'm just the piggy in the middle trying to keep the peace!

It's fairly clear now that you two don't get on, so for the sake of the rest of us on here all I've asked you both to do is to use the sites 'ignore' feature so you can both carry on posting on here if you wish, without getting your knickers in a twist about each other.

Christ we are only an internet footy forum when all said and done, so there’s really no need for anyone to get upset over anything on here - but I know some people can and do - so that's the very reason why we have the ignore feature - as it enables everybody to stay on the forum without getting wound up over what someone they don't like may say.

So if you can't see what they post you can't get pissed off about it, can you!

It's simple really and cuts out a load of needless arguments and upsets.

SK is 'ignoring' you and if you simply 'ignore' him - then problem solved and everybody is happy.

You know what they say - ignorance is bliss!

Very Happy

39Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 17:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yellow card for SK & AD. :cop:

40Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 18:04

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Can you use the 'ignore' feature on admins?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum