Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can You Cook And Who Taught You!

+8
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 18:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

You can try!

Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 3 1415013262

42Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 18:16

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Suspect
WhiteBic wrote:Can you use the 'ignore' feature on admins?
Just tried it! What do you think? Very Happy

43Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 21:55

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Sluffy are you going to look into it or not?

Mate, I'm not here to take sides, I'm just the piggy in the middle trying to keep the peace!

It's fairly clear now that you two don't get on, so for the sake of the rest of us on here all I've asked you both to do is to use the sites 'ignore' feature so you can both carry on posting on here if you wish, without getting your knickers in a twist about each other.

Christ we are only an internet footy forum when all said and done, so there’s really no need for anyone to get upset over anything on here - but I know some people can and do - so that's the very reason why we have the ignore feature - as it enables everybody to stay on the forum without getting wound up over what someone they don't like may say.

So if you can't see what they post you can't get pissed off about it, can you!

It's simple really and cuts out a load of needless arguments and upsets.

SK is 'ignoring' you and if you simply 'ignore' him - then problem solved and everybody is happy.

You know what they say - ignorance is bliss!

Very Happy
Ignorance might be bliss but he's still a shit stirring twat and that's not going to change anytime soon. No way is the creep going to ignore and neither will i so you better ban both of us.

44Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 22:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

We set this site up for a bit of fun not to referee petty internet squabbles.

You're a grown man ffs - if you don't like it on here then simply go and post somewhere else for awhile, that way you can come back on here in your own good time and post when you decide you do like the site again.

No need to ban anybody then!

45Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 22:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fair point tbh. The mods rarely step in on this site but on occasions you have to draw the line and make a full stop. I enjoy the contributions of both AD and SK and I don't know why things have escalated to this extent.

Preferences in music are personal so if AD likes the Beatles and SK doesn't then that is their personal choice.

My own preference is Elvis ( but I wouldn't admit it over a round of drinks )

Both posters bring something different to the table so it would be easier for them both to agree to disagree.

Sluffy had to step in for the sake of all the posters on here and I think he did the right thing. I love a bit of banter but sometimes it gets too personal and it isn't fair on the rest if it is left to get out of hand.

46Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 23:20

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sluffy wrote:We set this site up for a bit of fun not to referee petty internet squabbles.

You're a grown man ffs - if you don't like it on here then simply go and post somewhere else for awhile, that way you can come back on here in your own good time and post when you decide you do like the site again.

No need to ban anybody then!
Fuck it I'm off and i wont be back you can keep your creep.

47Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Mon Feb 11 2013, 23:28

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Most part learning from cookbooks, but nowadays get inspiration from shows like Saturday Kitchen and Sunday Brunch.

48Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Tue Feb 12 2013, 10:16

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Apparently we need to cook donkey now! Im going veggie!!

49Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Tue Feb 12 2013, 10:31

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Im having a nice Fillet of Zorse tonight...

This is the Zorse before his visit to the abattoir. (as i use an organic butcher who can trace all his stock back to birth, I know its this one)

http://grahamten.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/cross6.jpg

50Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Tue Feb 12 2013, 11:15

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I bet Angry Dad will come back a reformed man renamed Joyful Dad

51Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Tue Feb 12 2013, 11:23

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

WhiteBic wrote:I bet Angry Dad will come back a reformed man renamed Joyful Dad
Behave!

52Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Tue Feb 12 2013, 11:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:I bet Angry Dad will come back a reformed man renamed Joyful Dad

This reminds me of the time "Sir Nut" left Burnden Aces saying he was never posting again. 24 hours later "Sir Nut's Dad" had registered.

I love forum politics.

53Can You Cook And Who Taught You! - Page 3 Empty Re: Can You Cook And Who Taught You! Tue Feb 12 2013, 16:44

Natasha Whittam wrote:This reminds me of the time "Sir Nut" left Burnden Aces saying he was never posting again. 24 hours later "Sir Nut's Dad" had registered.

I love forum politics.

That was my son nowt to do with me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum