Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Can Be Your Facebook Girlfriend

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Can Be Your Facebook Girlfriend Empty I Can Be Your Facebook Girlfriend Thu Feb 14 2013, 10:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a fantastic idea, I'm annoyed I didn't think of it myself:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21446368

If you can't be bothered to click the link the gist of the story is that some girl in America is pimping herself out to be your on-line Facebook girlfriend. For a fixed fee you can say you are in a relationship with her, she will make suggestive comments on your Facebook page and post pics of herself looking hot. All without leaving her house.

So I've decided I will offer this service to the men of Great Britain. If you want to make people jealous by being in a relationship with an ex-model who runs a major PLC then PM me. For a small fee I will be your sexy girlfriend for 1 week.

I'm expecting my box to fill up quickly so don't dither.

2I Can Be Your Facebook Girlfriend Empty Re: I Can Be Your Facebook Girlfriend Thu Feb 14 2013, 10:55

Show us your pic

3I Can Be Your Facebook Girlfriend Empty Re: I Can Be Your Facebook Girlfriend Thu Feb 14 2013, 11:04

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Show us your pic

You ignorant fool, that avatar IS Natasha - ITK fact!

4I Can Be Your Facebook Girlfriend Empty Re: I Can Be Your Facebook Girlfriend Thu Feb 14 2013, 11:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:This is a fantastic idea, I'm annoyed I didn't think of it myself:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21446368

If you can't be bothered to click the link the gist of the story is that some girl in America is pimping herself out to be your on-line Facebook girlfriend. For a fixed fee you can say you are in a relationship with her, she will make suggestive comments on your Facebook page and post pics of herself looking hot. All without leaving her house.

So I've decided I will offer this service to the men of Great Britain. If you want to make people jealous by being in a relationship with an ex-model who runs a major PLC then PM me. For a small fee I will be your sexy girlfriend for 1 week.

I'm expecting my box to fill up quickly so don't dither.

Are you really that hard up for cash? Your company must be on its arse.

5I Can Be Your Facebook Girlfriend Empty Re: I Can Be Your Facebook Girlfriend Thu Feb 14 2013, 11:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Are you really that hard up for cash? Your company must be on its arse.

It's been a struggle to keep both my maid and butler this year.

6I Can Be Your Facebook Girlfriend Empty Re: I Can Be Your Facebook Girlfriend Thu Feb 14 2013, 20:23

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat: I'm expecting my box to fill up quickly so don't dither.

Am I missing something here? Shocked

7I Can Be Your Facebook Girlfriend Empty Re: I Can Be Your Facebook Girlfriend Thu Feb 14 2013, 20:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pervert.

8I Can Be Your Facebook Girlfriend Empty Re: I Can Be Your Facebook Girlfriend Thu Feb 14 2013, 20:48

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

True, but I'm happy I Can Be Your Facebook Girlfriend 2903846171

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum