Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top 3 Facebook pet hates

+6
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 17:33

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have a Facebook account but that doesn't mean to say I don't despise most things about it.
So I've decided to come up with a list of the three things that irritate me most on Facebook.

1. Writing things on my 'wall' that others didn't need to know about and could have been put in a personal message just as easily. "Are we still on for tomorrow night?" for instance, or "Could you bring that suchathing I lent you back tomorrow?"
2. People well over 40 playing it like they're thirteen year olds, with crap internet lingo, generally cringey comments and embarrassing grammar.
3. General Facebook chaviness. Show offs, posers, attention seekers and annoying 'banter' from their friends that only encourages them.

Please sumbit your own if you wish.

2Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 18:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't use it, full stop. I am not in the slightest interested in what some fookin muppet is having for breakfast. My son uses it and him and his mates seem to spend most of their time talking absolute shite.

I can see it being a great medium for friends and family who are scattered throughout the globe as a means of keeping in touch but some of these Facebook addicts seem to spend most of their time talking to people who live in the next street. It's bollocks, that's what it is.

3Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 18:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Friend collectors - people who send you a friend request but don't send a message piss me right off, and they always get a message back from me, ending in 'off'.

4Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 18:56

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:... they always get a message back from me, ending in 'off'.

Top 3 Facebook pet hates David-Hasselhoff-Hot-Pictures-2

Question

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

5Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 19:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

1) Cryptic messages done to incite attention.

E.G "Worst day of my life *Sigh*

or "That couldn't have gone any worse!" or "Time to give up!"

then people reply with "OMG whats wrong babes?" makes me sick

2) baby photos - not interested in your baby don't care how many times it's been sick or said it's first word - piss off.

3) Tagging the mother and father in a photo of just the baby - you're not in the photo, don't tag yourself in it.

4) People who "check in" to Gyms. I don't care that you go to a gym you bellend.

(i know i did more than 3)

6Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 19:26

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

1) Good Morning/Evening/Night, Facebook!
2) Replying to any post with "LOL!"
3) Photos of every meal prepared/eaten.

7Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 19:31

1) People who put chain mail as their status updates.

2) People who put song lyrics as there status updates.

3) People that add you as a friend and that is all they do, do they just like collecting people?

I don't go on Facebook anymore because it's just not very interesting, the article about "are you wasting your life" could apply to anyone who owns a virtual farm or thinks they are in the fucking mafia.

8Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 19:40

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I personally don't mind being added by somebody I don't know from Adam.
Of the hundreds of 'friends' I have, the number of them I interact with on there I can count on one hand. The rest might aswell be strangers.
I couldn't be one of these people that decides they just want people they're close to as friends and so just delete the rest.

I suppose people deleting me for the sake of it is another pet hate of mine.

9Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 19:44

That is what I don't get, why add a random person just to have an extra "friend".

10Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 19:50

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I used to do the "FarmVille", "Mafia Wars" etc. thing but got fed up and just quit. As a result, I had friends of friends sending me requests, then friends of friends of friends sending me requests, then friends of friends of friends of friends sending me requests and so on, and so forth. My Facebook page is very bland, however - I don't share moods, meals or overly private information, so hey...

11Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 20:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I personally don't mind being added by somebody I don't know from Adam.
Of the hundreds of 'friends' I have, the number of them I interact with on there I can count on one hand. The rest might aswell be strangers.
I couldn't be one of these people that decides they just want people they're close to as friends and so just delete the rest.

You weirdo. You get annoyed when someone you're not friends with deletes you as a friend?

12Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 20:10

i love everything about facebook, you wouldn't like me at all natasha Very Happy

13Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 20:23

i have no idea what facebook is

14Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 20:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes you do you twat.

15Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 20:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yes you do you twat.

Razz Razz Razz

16Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 20:46

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:I personally don't mind being added by somebody I don't know from Adam.

You weirdo. You get annoyed when someone you're not friends with deletes you as a friend?

Not as such.

When an acquaintance or ex-friend deletes me and they have tonnes of people on their friends list (and nobody has that many actual friends - not even you!), what difference is one person going to make?

17Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 21:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

1. I use it to contact friends and family - mainly via the Pm or message facilities

2. Everyone on my friends list I know personally and met them face to face (not just one or two occassions but many times - (except for BarryK (aka Barry Watson) - just friends to wind up Adam Sharples (aka small_bluts!!!))

3. Primary place to store photos from my mobile (of which I then download to Hard-drive)

Things I hate about FB

1. Why do people like their own status'

2. Those who play the games and continually send requests asking me to join in

3. wish the code writers stop messing around with layouts and new features and removal of popular features etc etc etc

18Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 21:30

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell! Is Big Sharps on Facebook ? He doesn't strike me as the type!

19Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 21:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Is it just coincidence that abusive, unpleasant forum posters' profile pictures are never of themselves and their profiles are private?

20Top 3 Facebook pet hates Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Tue 13 Mar - 21:39

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mine was an open profile until more rectntly when certain things happened (and I don't mean the troubles with Nat or BWFCDave) as I did have an internet-stalker as well, trying to mess things up with my friends, so I decided to make it private.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum