Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top 3 Facebook pet hates

+6
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Top 3 Facebook pet hates - Page 3 Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Wed Mar 14 2012, 22:40

Hipster_Nebula wrote:People who constantly comment on their boyfriend or girlfriend. Sad fcukers.

I keep ignoring my girlfriends request to be friends, we live in the same frigging house, she should know what I am doing.

42Top 3 Facebook pet hates - Page 3 Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Thu Mar 15 2012, 07:52

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

@ RT - After almost 8 years I still do not know who the internet stalker is. this person first cropped up on the BN making a nuisance. Thats one of the reasons why I decided to lay-low on the BN for quite a while, then the stalker first appeared on BA one night (whilst I was arguing with Nats at time which made it doubly worse) - but Manny banned the person the same night for just registering to make trouble. Then it all went quiet, until late last year when the person cropped up again on BA - this time even messaging Nats as well as me. But during all this time the stalker seemed to know a lot about me, which i presumed was coming from my FB page.

All I know is that the person is based somewhere in East Lancashire and I am not the only one this person seems to persue.

Lets put it this way it was completely un-nerving and did shake me up for a while. Hopefully it won't happen again (well at least I have my fingers crossed)

43Top 3 Facebook pet hates - Page 3 Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Thu Mar 15 2012, 10:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can never be too careful these days. My son says that the best thing to do is NEVER allow anyone to be your friend on Facebook if you don't know them.

44Top 3 Facebook pet hates - Page 3 Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Thu Mar 15 2012, 10:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sorry i joined this late? Stalker?

How did they stalk you? Do you mean they turned up at your house and eyeballed you?

45Top 3 Facebook pet hates - Page 3 Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Thu Mar 15 2012, 21:54

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

My niece in Wales said on FB today that she texted (?) a number she was given for a link to 'Genie Knows', stating her name and town. She then received a whole lot of information about herself, who her friends were, etc, and all sorts of unsolicited information, some about people she knew but hadn't even spoken to. Just had a look at WIKI for this company, and they have a process, (a 'vertical' search engine), that sits and looks at different items, and puts all bits of comments together reagarding topics or 'hitwords', and then offers it for sale. You can bet they have things about each and every one of us who use FB.

46Top 3 Facebook pet hates - Page 3 Empty Re: Top 3 Facebook pet hates Thu Mar 15 2012, 22:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I really do think that this Facebook malarkey is more for the younger generations. Us older folk can't be bothered with this kind of complete and utter shite.

If I ever get divorced and am on the hunt for a woman then I might give it a go but I think my picture might put off a few potential candidates.

Whoever said, ' Honesty is the best policy ' was most probably a bullshitter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum