Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kevin Davies hoping for a new contract!

+16
WhiteBic
Reebok_Rebel
Triumph
terenceanne
Reebok Trotter
Tigermin
JonnyRandom
Lyric Todkill
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Keegan
xmiles
Boggersbelief
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Id give him another deal, without fail.

all the Super Kev Bashers can simply fuck off, a player who for 10 years has played his socks off for the cause, been a model pro and done a lot for the town in general yet you would be happy to just send him packing? Fickle twats.

I hope he takes up a coaching role within the club and maybe manage us one day.

Sorry but I have 100% respect for super kev.

You make him out to be a Saint. He was getting paid big money you idiot, and still is.

He's done nothing all season, to give him a new contract based on his form of 5 years ago is ridiculous, even from you.

I would have to agree. He probably is a club legend but it is time to say thank you and move on. We need a stable forward partnership and a captain that will be on the pitch every game. I think one of the reasons we have been so poor this season is the inconsistancy upfront and a captain that has spend most the time on the bench.

The wages SKD gets paid can be utilised elsewhere especially if we are a championship side again next season.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

No I wouldn't give him a new deal, thanks for being a good servant for the club but we really need to bring in younger players and strikers who actually score goals, for me ngog, sordell and SKD can all go.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We agree that we have to look to the future, but in this case we should have the grace and gratitude to acknowledge what this guy has done for the club. Big testimonial and a non-playing role with the club would be in order.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:We agree that we have to look to the future, but in this case we should have the grace and gratitude to acknowledge what this guy has done for the club. Big testimonial and a non-playing role with the club would be in order.

^ this.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Apparently because his contract ends just before his official 10 years at the club, we are not giving him a testimonial.

We didn't give Bibi one so it wouldn't surprise me if we didn't offer Kev one either.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd give him as long as he wanted.

Club Legend.

king

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

aaron_bwfc wrote:Apparently because his contract ends just before his official 10 years at the club, we are not giving him a testimonial.

We didn't give Bibi one so it wouldn't surprise me if we didn't offer Kev one either.

This is just cruel, Id happily rip fat gartside's face off and stick it up his arse if this is true.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No player should get a testimonial anymore, they earn enough being shite for us.

Thanks for the memories Kevin, now take your wife and feck off.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:No player should get a testimonial anymore, they earn enough being shite for us.

Thanks for the memories Kevin, now take your wife and feck off.

The Testimonial money goes to charity you dickhead...

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

You poor naive bastard.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I for one am grateful for SKD's contribution.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

You poor naive bastard.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some players give the money to charity, some don't. Some lowlife ponces claim to give the cash to charity, but keep "expenses".

I have no idea which category Davies would fall into but either way he's drained this club for long enough. Time to send him on his way.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:No player should get a testimonial anymore, they earn enough being shite for us.

Thanks for the memories Kevin, now feck your wife and take off.

That's a little too much I think, Natasha.

Last edited by Keegan on Tue Mar 12 2013, 16:19; edited 1 time in total

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:

That's a little too much I think, Natasha.

Let's see if you turn up for his testimonial then.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can't believe people get so attached to footballers. I like Kevin Davies as a bloke and he was brilliant in his day, but that people want him to pocket a further six figures because of "all that he's done for the club" turns my stomach.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I can't believe people get so attached to footballers. I like Kevin Davies as a bloke and he was brilliant in his day, but that people want him to pocket a further six figures because of "all that he's done for the club" turns my stomach.

It's the way society is these days. Footballers are Gods, and not just the talented ones like Ronaldo & Messi. I have no doubt half this site would ditch their wives/girlfriend/doll to shag Kevin Davies.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I can't believe people get so attached to footballers. I like Kevin Davies as a bloke and he was brilliant in his day, but that people want him to pocket a further six figures because of "all that he's done for the club" turns my stomach.

Have some respect.

::rules::

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't see how we can afford or justify a new contract for him.

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Past his best now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum