Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

English teacher wankers.

+13
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
chipbutty
jayjay23
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
Keegan
Soul Kitchen
WhiteBic
wanderlust
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1English teacher wankers. Empty English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 06:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a football forum, not a fucking English lesson.

As long as you can read a post, what's the fucking problem.

Are people that sad, you should put a apostrophe here or there.

I have never come across some sad people tbh.

When was the last time you had a leg over ?

Get a grip you sad English teaching wankers,If you pull people up for shit like that on a football forum, you are as bad as fucking traffic wardens .

The suicide squad is laughing at you geeks.

2English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 07:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You utter bellend. It's all about standards, some people don't have any so are happy to write like a 5 year old.

Every football forum should have a mod who corrects poor English (it'd be a full time job on here).

3English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 09:10

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I 2 ate the spellin n grammor polise...

4English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 10:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I 2 ate the spellin n grammor polise...

Probably your finest ever post. Made more sense than your usual guff anyway.

5English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 16:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:You utter bellend. It's all about standards, some people don't have any so are happy to write like a 5 year old.

Every football forum should have a mod who corrects poor English (it'd be a full time job on here).

Talking about standards, you want the U.K to become Muslim.

Fuckoff bellend.

6English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 16:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why let it bother you Scott?

7English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 18:45

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Shouldn't the title be "English teaching wankers"?

Very Happy

8English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 20:14

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:You utter bellend. It's all about standards, some people don't have any so are happy to write like a 5 year old.

When you went to Penwortham Girls School how long did it take you to get from Little Lever? Just a couple of dreams maybe?
Personally I think anybody that goes about correcting somebody's English is an utter cock! For the record I passed my eleven plus exam and went to a Grammar school and yes it sometimes grates a little bit that folks'spelling is not always bob on, however I realised many years ago that we are not all equal and thank my lucky stars for what I have achieved in life and the education I had that preceded.

9English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 20:15

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

When you went to Penwortham Girls School how long did it take you to get from Little Lever? Just a couple of dreams maybe?
Personally I think anybody that goes about correcting somebody's English is an utter cock! For the record I passed my eleven plus exam and went to a Grammar school and yes it sometimes grates a little bit that folks'spelling is not always bob on, however I realised many years ago that we are not all equal and thank my lucky stars for what I have achieved in life and the education I had that preceded.

10English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 20:16

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BTW I have a bit of a stammer and tend to repeat myself!

11English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 20:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
When you went to Penwortham Girls School how long did it take you to get from Little Lever?

You idiot, it was part boarding school back then.

12English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 20:34

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'll bet your parents were glad to see the back of you!

13English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 20:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:I'll bet your parents were glad to see the back of you!

They wrote to me every single day.

14English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 20:55

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What a waste of paper, ink and postage!

15English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 21:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're quite insulting.

16English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 21:13

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Putting a football slant on it, you put the ball on the penalty spot and I'll blast it into the net! Need I clarify?

17English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 21:17

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

It takes a little backtracking sometimes to distinguish between the indiscriminate substitutions of 'have' and 'of'. It throws me off a bit but since English is merely my second language, I have learnt to roll with the punches regarding the use, or lack of, proper English in its written form.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

18English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 21:59

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's always the thickies that get upset by this.

:cop:

19English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Mon Mar 18 2013, 23:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:It's always the thickies that get upset by this.

:cop:

Very true.

20English teacher wankers. Empty Re: English teacher wankers. Tue Mar 19 2013, 08:24

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Iv u can get ure point over wats it mattur¿:-)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum