Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupid Bastard thread.

+3
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
Reebok Trotter
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stupid Bastard thread. Empty Stupid Bastard thread. Tue Mar 19 2013, 21:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll start with this Pillock. So skint he can't even afford a bloody haircut.

http://money.uk.msn.com/features/roger-griffiths-comedown-from-lottery-dream-life-1

2Stupid Bastard thread. Empty Re: Stupid Bastard thread. Wed Mar 20 2013, 09:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When I saw the title, i thought about Magoo.

3Stupid Bastard thread. Empty Re: Stupid Bastard thread. Wed Mar 20 2013, 09:26

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What an idiot.

If I won 10 million on the lottery, Id Put 1 million away for my son, buy 2 million quids worth of terraced housing to rent out (living income) put 2 million away for 'emergency funds' buy a house in the UK and one in France and cars and mortgage pay-offs for close friends and family.

I would also buy a range rover sport and a Baby Bentley.

id be set up for life.

4Stupid Bastard thread. Empty Re: Stupid Bastard thread. Wed Mar 20 2013, 10:13

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:When I saw the title, i thought about Magoo.

Cheeky twat Very Happy

5Stupid Bastard thread. Empty Re: Stupid Bastard thread. Wed Mar 20 2013, 13:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There was a chav in Norfolk who won £9million a few years ago. Bought a big house and built a track on the lawn so him and his mates could get high all day and smash up cars. Eventually busted for coke and petty crime and went to jail. All his "mates" abandoned him. He was truly as thick as pigshit.

Here's the Wiki extract:
Michael Carroll (born 29 March 1983 in Swaffham, Norfolk) is an English winner of the UK National Lottery.
A former binman and Ulster Defense Association supporter, Carroll won £9,736,131[1] (then US$15.4m) on the National Lottery in November 2002, aged 19. He enjoyed a celebrity status for a time in the British media as the self-proclaimed 'King of Chavs', a phrase that he emblazoned on his black Mercedes van. He spent his multi-million fortune on illegal drugs, gambling, and prostitutes over the next few years before declaring bankruptcy and returning to the £42 a week in jobseeker's allowance he had been claiming before.[2] He has since made two suicide attempts.[3]

6Stupid Bastard thread. Empty Re: Stupid Bastard thread. Wed Mar 20 2013, 13:25

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I remember that dickhead. He got sent to jail for storming into a youth centre with a baseball bat or something. People just took the piss and used him for his money. I remember seeing a video of Mad Dog Johnny Adair visiting him and pretending to be his mate. Silly bastard.

7Stupid Bastard thread. Empty Re: Stupid Bastard thread. Wed Mar 20 2013, 13:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember the Michael Carroll Lottery win. He was a truly repugnant individual, covered in tattoos and an ugly pig to boot. He liked to put up two fingers to authority. Now he has the rest of his life to dwell on how he blew all that money knowing that the good times are behind him forever more. Karma.

8Stupid Bastard thread. Empty Re: Stupid Bastard thread. Wed Mar 20 2013, 13:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's just not fair is it?
Well I suppose it is, but how come a knob like him gets to win £9 mill?

9Stupid Bastard thread. Empty Re: Stupid Bastard thread. Wed Mar 20 2013, 13:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't some fucking rapist win it once, he was on day release or something ?

10Stupid Bastard thread. Empty Re: Stupid Bastard thread. Wed Mar 20 2013, 13:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The serial Rapist, Iorworth Hoare is another loathsome creature who won 7.2 million on the Lottery while on day release from prison. Since then he has had to move house twice because of death threats.

He wants to leave the UK and set up home in France but the Home Office will not allow him access to all his money and he can only get access to £8,5000 per month. Karma.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=iorworth%20hoare&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CEEQFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2076459%2FLotto-rapist-Iorworth-Hoare-puts-700k-mansion-market-death-threats.html&ei=KL9JUYl4haTRBanlgaAD&usg=AFQjCNF6S3Zqv6a9km61OPiE8NO0A--shQ

11Stupid Bastard thread. Empty Re: Stupid Bastard thread. Wed Mar 20 2013, 20:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad to see the latest Banner reflects this post!

12Stupid Bastard thread. Empty Re: Stupid Bastard thread. Wed Mar 20 2013, 21:47

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Stupid bastard hardly describes this scum:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-21864741

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum