Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lazy Bastard Parents

+8
summercummings
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Michael Bolton
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 13:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A new report suggests over half of parents driving their children to UK primary schools live under a mile away.

The lazy twats. Is it any wonder 80% of UK children are obese.

I'll bet anyone on here over 30 walked to school virtually every day of their school lives if they lived within a couple of miles of the school gates. How times change.

Fess up you wankers, how many of you drive your kids to school?

2Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 13:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

My kids were always driven to school and times have changed since i went to school, its womens fault anyway,fucking owning their own cars and driving, i alway's carry a few pairs of marrigold,s with me to throw into womens cars to give them a pointer to where they should be instead of driving.

3Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 13:53

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Women know your place kitchen and bedroom.

4Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 13:54

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I dont remember ever walking to school, I always got a lift and picked up. It didn't do me any harm.

5Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 13:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I dont remember ever walking to school, I always got a lift and picked up. It didn't do me any harm.

Laughing

6Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 14:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I lived less than 300 yards from my high school.

7Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 14:13

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

....and it doesn't stop at just the driving. They park on both sides of the road blocking other cars getting past. Then they wait about like crows on a wall waiting for their sprogs to go in when the bell goes.
Then what really pisses me right off is that the brain dead lollypop lady stops all the traffic to let them all cross the road back to their cars . I'm going to run some of them over one morning just for sheer spite!!

8Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 14:30

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fuck off nat.

When you finally decide to have a child - or more likely fuck somebody and get them pregnant, then you can whinge about other peoples parenting skills.

My child gets driven round by me in a 4x4 - its safe in a crash. He will also get taken to school in one (unless I get an MPV) as well - otherwise he may get hurt or snatched en-route.

Plus, times HAVE changed - we as a society work longer hours now, most working days start at 9 - so does school, women also work a lot more than in the past so Dont have the time to spend an hour walking to and from school every morning/evening.

If one of your employees was 40 mins late for work every morning due to the fact she walked her kids to school, then back to get int he car and drive to work - you would fire her!

Im sure you just post to WUM and get a reaction, I Dont think any of your opinions are valid whatsoever. your opinions and morals change on a daily basis.

9Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 14:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

My child gets driven round by me in a 4x4

You never miss a chance to brag do you. I think you could fill the Amos role on here.

10Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 14:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

My child gets driven round by me in a 4x4 - its safe in a crash. He will also get taken to school in one (unless I get an MPV) as well - otherwise he may get hurt or snatched en-route.

I pity your child. He's going to grown up completely unaware of the real world out there.

You think you're being a good parent, but actually you're smothering the poor kid.

You kid is much more likely to get hurt in a car crash than by a random pervert. You need to wise up before it's too late.

11Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 14:35

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

My child gets driven round by me in a 4x4

You never miss a chance to brag do you. I think you could fill the Amos role on here.

just stating a fact - your the one who brags - your so called company, your implants, you shagged David Nugent, Preston business woman of the year (a non existent award by the way)

Least I Dont actually pretend to be somthnig im not...

12Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 14:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

just stating a fact - your the one who brags - your so called company, your implants, you shagged David Nugent, Preston business woman of the year (a non existent award by the way)

I'm happy for you to brag about your tits.

13Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 14:40

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I'm happy for you to brag about your tits.

surprisingly short sentence for a retort by somebody who is usually full of stuff to say...

14Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 14:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

surprisingly short sentence for a retort by somebody who is usually full of stuff to say...

I've said enough about your failings as a parent. I only hope you take note.

15Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 14:43

I'd ban 4x4s for people who have no need for them, unless you live/work in the country there's no need at all. Around me I only ever see women taking their kids to school in them, driving from one residential area to town is not a valid reason for owning a 4x4.

They think this gives them the power to dominate the road. They are wrong.

They take up too much space, block my view and are bad for the environment.

16Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 14:45

summercummings

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

It really does amaze me how many parents insist on driving their kids a few hundred yards to the school gates. I've seen 15 year olds get dropped outside school who live 6 or 7 doors down from the school.

17Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 14:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I'd ban 4x4s for people who have no need for them, unless you live/work in the country there's no need at all. Around me I only ever see women taking their kids to school in them, driving from one residential area to town is not a valid reason for owning a 4x4.

They think this gives them the power to dominate the road. They are wrong.

They take up too much space, block my view and are bad for the environment.

Couldn't agree more. Only twats drive 4x4s. They are nothing more than a "look at me, look at me" car. No one with half a brain would drive one, they're bloody petrol guzzlers and most of 'em look shit.

We had a rep who left our company because we wouldn't sanction a 4x4 company car. He was a knob.

18Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 14:55

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have a cherokee Jeep that i use for hunting down and outs they are perfect for the job. Got to go and pick the WOMEN up now from shopping in that london.

19Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 14:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote: Got to go and pick the WOMEN up now from shopping in that london.
I'm sure they picked out the perfect double-ended dildo.

20Lazy Bastard Parents Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 15:04

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

4*4 cars are excellent for driving off road.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum