Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lazy Bastard Parents

+8
summercummings
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Michael Bolton
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Lazy Bastard Parents - Page 3 Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 17:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's lazy about taking your kids to school?

If your that worried about them becoming fat slobs, take them football and boxing , making them walk won't solve anything?

42Lazy Bastard Parents - Page 3 Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 17:33

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote: Only twats drive 4x4s.

You got me again. I bought a 4x4 in 2008 because I have a family and a couple of dogs. I can honestly say I have never looked back. Much higher up, much better view when driving and much more comfortable, especially on long motorway journeys. My particular model has low CO2 emissions and the tax is only £270 annually.

A full tank costs about £100 and will get me about 450 miles. I don't use it to go round to the corner shop and I don't feel guilty in the slightest for having one.

Jesus £100 only gets you 450 miles. That is shocking, that must be like 30 miles per gallon.

43Lazy Bastard Parents - Page 3 Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 19:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

Jesus £100 only gets you 450 miles. That is shocking, that must be like 30 miles per gallon.

It's a 2.2 litre engine but I don't drive it clog happy. I tend to keep the revs at about 2,000 RPM and I get about 34 mpg.

I am up at 6am every morning for work and I like to have a nice car. I work for it so I figure I have earned the right.

44Lazy Bastard Parents - Page 3 Empty Re: Lazy Bastard Parents Mon May 20 2013, 20:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

My muzzy only does 12 mpg i dont use it much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum