Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Francisco Sandaza - Worth a Punt?

+4
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Francisco Sandaza - Worth a Punt?  Empty Francisco Sandaza - Worth a Punt? Fri Mar 22 2013, 13:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

was suckered in by a prank phonecall, in which he declared he's only playing the game for money and would fancy a move! - Perfect!

Now suspended.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21899924

Rangers have suspended striker Francisco Sandaza pending an investigation into a hoax telephone call.

Sandaza, who signed from St Johnstone last summer, answered the call from a man claiming to be a football agent.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

A footballer that is honest, no offence to Rangers but who wouldn't want a big move away from a third tier Scottish team?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

99% of footballers would have given the exact same reply.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No- he's not worth a punt. If the best he's managed so far is St.Johnstone and then the Ibrox tax fraudsters- ,if that's his career to date ,then he's no use to us. Getting Eaves back would be a better bet

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He played at Brighton.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Still not impressed - he'd need a better set of credentials than that.
Current stikers:
Kevin Davies; Great in his day and a very small England cap
Sordell; Knocked them in for fun at his previous club,and the Olympic 11
N'gog- ex-Liverpool has been known to turn it on
Craig Davies: Can score although still an unknown quantity.
Eaves- never given a proper chance.
We don't need to experiment with another unknown quantity who can score in Perth and Inverness apparently.
If we're looking for another striker-lets find someone with a better pedigree

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I really don't think there's much of a difference between Sandaza and N'Gog, Sordell, C.Davies honestly all much of a muchness.

maybe more upside with a lad like Sordell and maybe an Eaves though.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
Kevin Davies; shit, not scored since 1997
Sordell; shit, not scored since 2007
N'gog- shit, not scored since 2003
Craig Davies: Shit
Eaves - shit, never scored

Sorry rammy, I had to correct your post.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nat,#

You're implacable- but because its you I'll let you off. There's just a hint of truth in what you say though even if the dates are not too precise

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Beggars can't be choosers so unless we win the Euromillions we aren't going to be able to buy guaranteed class. We have 4 possibilities:
1) Dougie works out a midfield/striker combination from the players we have that is effective
2) We scoop an unrated genius from under the noses of the rich clubs (who probably has to have a Bolton connection to even consider playing for a tenner a week)
3) One of our youth players suddenly matures into the best striker the world has ever seen
4) Aliens land in my garden and empower me with superspeed, boundless energy and a bullet-fast shot that hits the top corner from any distance 100% of the time.
I'm hoping for 4.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

wanderlust wrote:Beggars can't be choosers so unless we win the Euromillions we aren't going to be able to buy guaranteed class. We have 4 possibilities:
1) Dougie works out a midfield/striker combination from the players we have that is effective
2) We scoop an unrated genius from under the noses of the rich clubs (who probably has to have a Bolton connection to even consider playing for a tenner a week)
3) One of our youth players suddenly matures into the best striker the world has ever seen
4) Aliens land in my garden and empower me with superspeed, boundless energy and a bullet-fast shot that hits the top corner from any distance 100% of the time.
I'm hoping for 4.

4 seems to be the most likely possibility.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had never heard of the dude until today. Sounds like another overpriced foreigner who has come over here to join the gravy train.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Now released.

Worth a punt?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

How would we know he wasn't just here for the money?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I still say no when there's a perfectly suitable 'experiment' that belongs to us and is knocking them in at Shrewsbury

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum