Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup)

+7
jayjay23
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
gloswhite
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Fri Feb 17 2012, 12:44

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I think there is more chance of predicting the lotto and euromillions numbers in one go than predicting what Coyle will do tomorrow and in the next 2 weeks without Davies.

22Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Fri Feb 17 2012, 13:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If i was picking the team it'd be the same team that started against Man U, in the reserves.

23Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Fri Feb 17 2012, 14:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

xmiles wrote:
4-4-2?

Like you I would start Riley, Ream, Miyaichi and Tuncay but who knows what Coyle is going to do.

I think 4-5-1 is too negative without MDavies in it, who I wouldn't play for fear of getting injured.

24Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Fri Feb 17 2012, 15:35

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
jayjay23 wrote:FWIW, I agree with JayJays team 4-3-2-1.

You agree with yourself? Good to know.

[austinpowers]Allow myself to introduce... myself.[/austinpowers] Laughing

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

25Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Sat Feb 18 2012, 14:19

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Team news is good. Starts for Ream, Miyaichi and Tuncay.

Full lineup:

Bogdan, Steinsson, Muamba, Tuncay, M Davies, Ricketts, Reo-Coker, Ngog, Miyaichi, Wheater, Ream with Jaaskelainen, Robinson, Eagles, Knight, Klasnic, Pratley, Boyata on the bench.

26Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Sat Feb 18 2012, 14:36

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Decent team, looking forward to see what Ream can do and how Miyachi does for 90mins.

COYWN lets get into the quaters!

27Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Sat Feb 18 2012, 15:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

1-0 Bolton Miyaichi

Stream here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link2

28Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Sat Feb 18 2012, 15:57

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

29Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Sat Feb 18 2012, 16:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Ngog 2-0

Another cracking goal!

30Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Sat Feb 18 2012, 16:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The boys done well ! I can definitely see potential in this team, (pre subs). Very encouraging, although I hope they're given the opportunity to meld, and OC doesn't do too much tinkering. Ream played well, very calm, very simple. Ryo also did well, but I think he faded. cracking goal.

31Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Sat Feb 18 2012, 19:53

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Good professional win today, hopefully a good home tie in the next round.

As for tinkering Gloswhite, I will be amazed if he didn't change the team again for the Chelsea game next week, Ream sounded much more composed on the ball than Knight has ever done and Myachi tore there right back a new one in the 1st half.

32Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Sat Feb 18 2012, 20:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was anyone a bit disturbed by the reaction to Miaychi from the Milwall fans.

I assumed it was an arsenal thing but i just read something on twitter saying it "was because he was Chinese"

33Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Sat Feb 18 2012, 20:20

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

It was a very competent performance, although there were times when the passing went a bit ropey for a while, and they hoofed the ball to the front man, who had usually come back to at least the halfway line. Nice to see a win, and one we thouroughly deserved, but not one to think we are going to go storming up the table. Smile

34Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Sat Feb 18 2012, 20:23

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Can't say I've heard that reason for haranguing someone before. Maybe all the other ethnics are fully integrated into the Cold Blow Lane area of London, except the chinese apparently. I'm assuming the poster either didn't know the reason, or he has the IQ of a housebrick.

35Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Sat Feb 18 2012, 20:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He is Japanese so i can't imagine it bothered him.

36Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Sat Feb 18 2012, 20:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I don't really understand what football expects about racism - the reality is that some (many even?) are to a degree racist in real life - people simply don't leave that outside when they go into the football ground - they take it in with them obviously.

If they can keep it to themselves then I guess the problem is kept hidden for another day but if they can't keep their mouth shut then it open the doors for those around them to vent their race hatred too.

The actual footballers themselves are only human and some of them are racist too - Suarez as been found guilty of that already.

Until society itself can overcome the issue of people's colour - then football as no chance.

And to be honest I can't ever see society ever being free of racism simply because of human nature - people always 'dislike' anyone who is not 'one of us'.

37Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Sat Feb 18 2012, 21:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just can't take the FA Cup seriously anymore, it's become a bit of a joke.

In the 90's the FA Cup was EVERYTHING, more important than the league in many ways.

I blame Kevin Davies.

38Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Sat Feb 18 2012, 21:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I blame his mum

39Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Sat Feb 18 2012, 21:14

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yes Natasha, I agree with myself. Obviously. Very Happy

Anyone care to give a quick player rating and summary as I did not get to watch or listen to the game - a fans view is often a little more enlightening than a newspaper or even highlights.

40Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) - Page 2 Empty Re: Millwall 0-2 Bolton (FA Cup) Sat Feb 18 2012, 21:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bogdan - wasn't really troubled but his kicking was shit.

Ngog - Brilliant.

Muamba - did well got stuck in.

Miyachi - alright.

Tuncay - played well

Reem - Did very well bar one mistake, oh and he can PASS! Wow.

Urm who else is there.

Mark Davies - Mr. Anonymous

Reo Coker? He was alright yeah.

Wheater, did well in the air.

Trotter for them is a very good player IMO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum