Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Craig Dawson: Anyone Else Had Such An Impact?

+10
xmiles
gloswhite
Sgt. Bash
karlypants
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
wanderlust
Michael Bolton
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Genuinely, you'll have to explain that.

I'm preaching common sense.

A lot of things have to fall into place to "just buy" someone. As anyone with half a brain will be aware.

It's really not an act, more just the truth.

It goes without saying that if WBA don't want to sell then it's dead in the water - only a knobber would state the bloody obvious.

But this is a forum where you can discuss things regardless of whether they can/might happen.

I'm quite close to pulling a hissy fit.

My annoyance is with people saying the club lack ambition because they don't "just buy" everyone who's flavour of the month.

some still maintain we should have bought Sturridge and Wilshere.

If we can get Dawson for a reasonable price, that we're able to afford and he's for sale i would obviously bring him in, but guarantee we won't be the only club looking at him now.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

A lot of things have to fall into place to "just buy" someone. As anyone with half a brain will be aware.

It goes without saying that if WBA don't want to sell then it's dead in the water - only a knobber would state the bloody obvious.

But this is a forum where you can discuss things regardless of whether they can/might happen.

My annoyance is with people saying the club lack ambition because they don't "just buy" everyone who's flavour of the month.

If we can get Dawson for a reasonable price, that we're able to afford and he's for sale i would obviously bring him in, but guarantee we won't be the only club looking at him now.
This brings us back to how BSA brought in players we would not have thought we had a chance with. Perhaps DF will be the same way... players like Dawson begging to stay on under him. No team wants a player who doesn't want them. Let's hope Dawson wants to come to Bolton and then a deal could be made. It is really DF's influence on the players themselves which could make a difference.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Of course if the home clubs won't sell there is nowt we can do......stating the bloody obvious.
Spearing has no chance in the Liverpool setup and why would Dawson walk into a first team slot......if so he should be in it now don't you think. WBA would be one of my favorites to come back down next season......I don't think they are particularly flush with money.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

This brings us back to how BSA brought in players we would not have thought we had a chance with. Perhaps DF will be the same way... players like Dawson begging to stay on under him. No team wants a player who doesn't want them. Let's hope Dawson wants to come to Bolton and then a deal could be made. It is really DF's influence on the players themselves which could make a difference.
BSA brought players in by offering them fat wages like QPR are doing. It was never sustainable and we just don't have that kind of budget any more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum