Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whats your Tipple this evening?

+28
whatsgoingon
Sluffy
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
finlaymcdanger
karlypants
rammywhite
boltonbonce
Norpig
Keegan
Angry Dad
NickFazer
Michael Bolton
Soul Kitchen
MartinBWFC
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
Tigermin
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
Sgt. Bash
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

221Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon Aug 15 2016, 15:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fentimans Ginger Beer.
Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Ba6abbece1dd7e6341eb3df289478b6c

222Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon Aug 15 2016, 15:22

Fentiman's gonna get you if you keep spreading rumours like that about him.

223Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon Aug 15 2016, 15:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's well known. He flaunts it.

224Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon Aug 15 2016, 17:29

Cherry coke for me Very Happy

225Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon Aug 15 2016, 19:03

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Opening a bottle  of Yellow Tail shiraz-I'll probably get through  most of it tonight.
I'm in Scotland and utterly pissed off with BBC Scotland going on and on about the medals won by Scottish athletes in Rio- so I'm going to down a few tonight.

226Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon Aug 15 2016, 19:06

I thought you were a jock?

(And I read that as Yellow Thai Shiraz initially and thought "Eurgh! Bet that's rank.)

227Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon Aug 15 2016, 19:14

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:I thought you were a jock?

(And I read that as Yellow Thai Shiraz initially and thought "Eurgh! Bet that's rank.)

I am- a genuine sweaty! Born in Stirling with a cottage about 5 miles north of there, but living in salubrious Rammy most of the year.
But there's patriotism and then there's going on and on about it as if no-one else in the UK had won any medals. Andy Murray is on the telly every 30 seconds or so.

Yellow Tail-decent Aussie stuff costing about £7 a bottle- cheaper than  two pints of heavy

228Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon Aug 15 2016, 19:19

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:Opening a bottle  of Yellow Tail shiraz-I'll probably get through  most of it tonight.

Good choice. One bottle of Rioja and a bottle of sparkling white for me.

I'm up at 7 tomorrow morning but I don't care. Right now.

229Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon Aug 15 2016, 20:19

Back on the san pellegerino

230Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon Aug 15 2016, 21:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm still on the Fentimans.

Dandelion & Burdock this time.

231Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon Aug 15 2016, 21:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't believe you all drink alcohol on a Monday evening.

Are you alcoholics?

232Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon Aug 15 2016, 21:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't believe you all drink alcohol on a Monday evening.

Are you alcoholics?
They have lives, they like to enjoy themselves with friends and family, the sun is out so bbq or eating outside is on the menu .

It must be shit stuck indoors ( could you start a thread for how shit Preston is ).

233Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon Aug 15 2016, 21:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I don't believe you all drink alcohol on a Monday evening.

Are you alcoholics?
They have lives, they like to enjoy themselves with friends and family, the sun is out so bbq or eating outside is on the menu .

It must be shit stuck indoors ( could you start a thread for how shit Preston is ).

I was there the other day, fucking shit tip. Stunk of tuna everywhere. 

She said she'd just cooked her dinner but I knew better

234Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon Aug 15 2016, 21:32

San pellegerino is posh fanta nat.  Not alcoholic. You should try it

235Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon Aug 15 2016, 21:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just pretty much finished off a bottle of Ariola (cue the jokes) Emilia lambrusco vino frizzante rosso.

Have to say that it's a shame I only have the one bottle as it is very tasty!

236Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Mon Aug 15 2016, 22:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have water with my tea and a glass of fresh orange before bed. Pepsi on a Saturday.

237Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Tue Aug 16 2016, 09:48

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I have water with my tea and a glass of fresh orange before bed. Pepsi on a Saturday.
If you want Nat I'll start a group funding page so you can afford to have Coca Cola on Saturday and not the peasants substitute, just because I care  Very Happy

238Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Wed Aug 17 2016, 15:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Just pretty much finished off a bottle of Ariola (cue the jokes) 
OK then.

The question is "what's your Tipple....?"

239Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Wed Aug 17 2016, 15:11

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

DOOM BAR BITTER.

240Whats your Tipple this evening? - Page 12 Empty Re: Whats your Tipple this evening? Sat Aug 27 2016, 19:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A bottle of Western Gold "Kentucky" whisky from Lidl this evening mixed with Diet Coke (have to save on the calories somewhere!).

At just £11.99 for the bottle, it has a rather nice taste that is smooth and would certainly recommend it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum