Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leicester 3-2 Bolton

+23
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
Lofty_Love
Bolton Nuts
Tigermin
Sluffy
WhiteBic
Spanish Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
terenceanne
NickFazer
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Keegan
Sgt. Bash
Jamster26
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

101Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Wed 17 Apr - 8:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he made a mistake even signing butterfield let alone dropping rickettsia for him last night, nevertheless, I am sure dougie will learn from mistakes.

102Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Wed 17 Apr - 13:27

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

No stopping this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

103Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Wed 17 Apr - 13:33

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Eagles could've done more.

Instead of turning his back on it like a pussy.

104Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Wed 17 Apr - 13:50

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Can't blame Bogdan for that goal, he hit it well and it hit the ground and bounced up infront of him before he had a chance of getting down to it.

3 games to go, I just have a horrible feeling we are going to end the season how we started it, Boro won last night which can do their confidence no harm and I would be amazed if we got anything against Cardiff even if they are already promoted.

Starting with Butterfield and going 4-5-1 when we have won 3 on the bounce with 442 wass just fucking madness.

105Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Wed 17 Apr - 15:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't know where I stand on the 4-5-1 decision. On the one hand, I think Sordell has shown he doesn't like a scrap and a point would have been a good result. On the other hand, I think caution can often come back to bite you in the arse and a 4-4-2 with an Ngog/CDavies partnership would have made us the stronger team.

Leicester were fairly poor, in my opinion. They have quality, but created surprisingly few good chances.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum