Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leicester 3-2 Bolton

+23
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
Lofty_Love
Bolton Nuts
Tigermin
Sluffy
WhiteBic
Spanish Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
terenceanne
NickFazer
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Keegan
Sgt. Bash
Jamster26
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Sun Apr 14 2013, 23:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

22Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Mon Apr 15 2013, 10:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good players thanks to lots of investment going back to the Sven days and underperforming recently to the point that they are in danger of not making the playoffs. If Leicester are not fired up for this they won't deserve anything but they've got Morgan back and suspect they'll be chomping at the bit as he gets match fit. This game will be the acid test of both teams with the winner having the right to battle it out with Forest and Brighton for a slot.

23Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Mon Apr 15 2013, 13:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Going off the predictions so far and ignoring everyone (including myself) who hasn't a clue what the score will be, I reckon that the feeling is that 50% of you reckon I'm going to ecstatic tomorrow night, 40% reckon I'll be moderately satisfied but very worried about our chances of the playoffs and 10% reckon I'll be gutted.

24Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Mon Apr 15 2013, 14:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'll take this to help identify her

I regret "friending" you on Facebook now.

25Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Mon Apr 15 2013, 14:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Actually better looking than i thought you'd be nat.

Free tonight?

26Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Mon Apr 15 2013, 15:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's serious nat.

27Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Mon Apr 15 2013, 18:00

Spanish Trotter

Spanish Trotter
David Ngog
David Ngog

I think Bristol was the harder game so for me I'm going for a win against Leicester by the odd goal Leicester 0 Trotters 1

28Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Mon Apr 15 2013, 18:21

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I would have to disagree. A tuesday evening away game against a play off rival was always going to be very difficult. I will be having puppies this time tomorrow, just don't think we will get anything.

Leicester 2 -1

Last edited by WhiteBic on Mon Apr 15 2013, 18:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added prediction)

29Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Mon Apr 15 2013, 19:10

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Can you pay on the gate for this game?

30Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Mon Apr 15 2013, 19:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes.

Travelling Bolton fans will be able to buy tickets for Tuesday evening’s npower Championship clash with Leicester City on the day of the game.

Tickets bought on the day of the game directly from the King Power Stadium will have a £2 increase upon the original prices. Bolton fans should head to Ticket Office 2 at the south-west corner of the stadium upon arrival.

Tickets will also be available to purchase in person from Bolton Central until midday on the day of the game.

Pre-purchased ticket prices
Adults - £26
Over-65s - £23
Under-22s - £18
Under-18s - £16
Under-12s - £8
Under-8s - £6

Pay on the day ticket prices
Adults - £28
Over-65s - £25
Under-22s - £20
Under-18s - £18
Under-12s - £10
Under-8s - £8

For any further information please call Bolton Central on 0844 8712932.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

31Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 08:32

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'm both excited and nervous about tonight's game. One one hand, we have a big chance to put some serious distance between us and Leicester and take one step closer to cementing our play off place. On the other hand, there's the chance, even if in we draw, and Nottingham Forest win, we are back outside the play-offs again with three games to go.

I don't want to say that this is a must win game for us, because I'd consider a point at Leicester a very good point, even if we then do get knocked out of the play-offs if Forest win, but it's definitely an important game for both sides.

I just hope that we can get the win but I think it will be a very nervous game tonight, for both teams. I have faith though.

Last edited by Jamster26 on Tue Apr 16 2013, 08:33; edited 2 times in total

32Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 08:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

D Day is upon us! I'm nervous.

33Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 09:06

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was nervous a few days ago, I'm feeling rather confident about tonight now.

I think we'll win 2-0

34Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 09:16

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Leicester best team we have played at home,if Spearing is fit and Pratley doesnt play can see us nicking a draw but if El Prat plays they will have too much space in the middle and rip us apart, fingers crossed we stay as lucky as we have been in the last few games.COYWM !!

35Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 10:49

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Should we keep going for it after we take the lead? The radio told me we were getting hammered for most of the game after we went into the lead both times in the last game. Mainly because we went very defensive. Is it time to change that?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

36Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 10:59

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I wouldn't say we went defensive against Bristol. Both sides had decent chances, if anything we were attacking. Against Leicester though, I can see Dougie not being as adventurous and to keep things tight if we do nick a goal.

37Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 11:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jamster26 wrote:I wouldn't say we went defensive against Bristol. Both sides had decent chances, if anything we were attacking. Against Leicester though, I can see Dougie not being as adventurous and to keep things tight if we do nick a goal.
That was the problem. We attacked and took a lead, Bristol changed things to make it more open and Dougie said in his post match interview that he "went with the flow". So it seems Dougie is happy with an open game whereas I'm not if we are in the lead.

38Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 11:21

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yeah, me too. Would have preferred us to play on the counter after taking the lead, regardless if they are bottom of the league.
I'd be very surprised if we were as open as that tonight. Please don't for my heart's sake!

39Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 12:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We can do Leicester tonight. Pearson must be dreading this one because he knows the fans will be on his back if his team don't deliver.

40Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 12:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd love to be confident about this one, but i rarely am when we're on the road.

I'd take a draw now thats for sure

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum