Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leicester 3-2 Bolton

+23
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
BoltonTillIDie
Lofty_Love
Bolton Nuts
Tigermin
Sluffy
WhiteBic
Spanish Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
terenceanne
NickFazer
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Keegan
Sgt. Bash
Jamster26
Boggersbelief
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 22:00

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

OneFinFreedman wrote:Leicesters remaining games are Palace(a), Watford(H) and Forest(A).

If we win our two home matches it might be enough.

I can't see them getting much from that.

We are still in with a good shout. If we had won though.. Sad

82Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 22:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Every lining has a silver cloud. If we don't win another game all season then I am still in the hunt for a brand new away shirt. What a Face

83Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 22:02

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Still feel like crap. Sad

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

84Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 22:05

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Any news on N'Gog? He got carried off on a stretcher, I believe.

85Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 22:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At the end of the day it's not about this game, you've got to look back at the ridiculous amount of points we've dropped after being ahead this season.

clearly something for Dougie to work on big time, especially away from home we seem to be a real soft touch.

86Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 22:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:Any news on N'Gog? He got carried off on a stretcher, I believe.

He was taken to hospital in considerable pain i read.

87Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 22:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another shambles of a night thanks to our manager.

What the fuck was that team he picked? It was a pre-season team bringing in fucking Vela & Butterfield.

I just despair sometimes. Management is easy at times, when you're winning keep the same fucking team and tactics (bar injuries). The dropping of Ricketts will go down as one of the all time mysteries at BWFC.

He gets us to the play-off places with a solid settled side and then decides to fuck it up! I just can't believe it. I hope he has the fucking balls to admit this defeat is down to him.

88Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 22:33

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

4 away wins from 22 games is pathetic. And they were against the bottom few teams - Bristol city, Barnsley, Blackburn and sheff wed. It's not good enough. We have thrown away so many points away from home - charlton, millwall, Huddersfield, ipswich, Watford where we threw away leads or let in late goals. If we were to go up we must be the worst ever team to get promoted. We are shit.

89Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 22:50

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Marc Iles wrote:DF confirms David Ngog on way to hospital. Could be a dislocated shoulder and may mean he misses the season. Spearing "could be three games" with a broken toe - which would theoretically clear him for the play-offs, if [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] got there.

From Twitter.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

90Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 23:07

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I challenge anyone to admit they saw that starting eleven coming !!!! Absolutely unforgivable. We dont deserve to make the play offs,mind you nor do the rest of them. Barring Cardiff its a piss poor division.Dreading Saturday now,what the team will be is anyones guess half hope we get dicked then we are out of our misery,how fucking bad is that !!!!!!

91Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 23:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm:

92Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 23:15

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I am looking for a small fella on here who wants a fight. I am fuming after we rolled over tonight, I want to take my anger out on someone.

93Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Tue Apr 16 2013, 23:36

Despite the loss it was a good performance, we deserved a point from the game and should probably have got it, some of our penalty shouts second half looked nailed on.

Thought N'gog was superb, real shame he got injured but he looked a different player so much running and showed some great touches he's definitely improved with confidence. Was also impressed with Kamara always has time on the ball and snaps into tackles, sort of player we've been missing for a long time.

Defensively I thought we were a bit suspect, mainly due to Butterfield - that was a big mistake from Dougie not sure what he was thinking.

First half the 5 in midfield worked well up until we conceded, then we just seemed to lose our shape and the game opened up from then on. A draw was a fair result but Leicester got a break and we were unlucky not to get a third.

Results went our way though and we're still right in it. The last time I saw us play was away at Derby, the improvement since then is huge and to be honest I've never felt so positive after a loss.

94Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Wed Apr 17 2013, 00:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Even though I predicted a win, losing this game was not a surprise for me, Extremely frustrating to lose from a winning position yet again, it has become a big problem!

Had we won that game a play off place for us would have been nailed on, luckily results went our way. As someone earlier said Leicesters next 3 are really tough, can't see them getting more than 4 points.

I fully expect us to be back in the play offs come Saturday evening.

On a side not, palace have gone four games without scoring "oh freedman what have you done"

95Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Wed Apr 17 2013, 00:58

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It was a spirited effort. The Leicester penalty looked soft and we could easily have had two additional ones ourselves.
The Bolton fans celebrated the Butterfield>Ricketts substitution. I felt a bit sorry for the guy, but he is awful.

96Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Wed Apr 17 2013, 01:06

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Their first win in 10 games.....we always supply what the doctor ordered for struggling teams. I predicted 3-0 so it was better than I thought overall. I never fathom why people on here constantly predict an away win ......sooner or later the stats don't lie.
Meanwhile there are still 9 points on the table. So enough to get the job done.

97Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Wed Apr 17 2013, 07:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We don't have the bottle to pull this off. Our two best players (Spearing & Dawson) won't be available for any play-off games and Dougie Coyle is intent on picking Bogdan regardless of form.

The picking of Butterfield last night was crazy - worst decision of the season.

98Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Wed Apr 17 2013, 08:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:We don't have the bottle to pull this off. Our two best players (Spearing & Dawson) won't be available for any play-off games and Dougie Coyle is intent on picking Bogdan regardless of form.

The picking of Butterfield last night was crazy - worst decision of the season.
6-7 points will be enough, we still have a great chance.

99Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Wed Apr 17 2013, 08:36

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yeah, seemed like we were very unlucky not to get a draw here. Like others have said though, results went for us, and they all have to play each other. We're not even close to being out of this.

I think we'll paste Middlesbrough on Saturday.

100Leicester 3-2 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Leicester 3-2 Bolton Wed Apr 17 2013, 08:43

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Did DF balls up with his team selection? Bogdan? Butterfield? where either at fault?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum