Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking back on the season.

+11
SKDArmy
Lofty_Love
doffcocker
Bernard Dennis Park
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Jamster26
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 15:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's just pure bullshit. All that says is that you don't rate any of the players that play for the team you support.
Guess that makes it easy to slag everyone off then, but it does beg the question why you support BWFC. Using your approach, there's a case to say that every one of Dougie's signings is shit.
Medo - done nothing yet and was ineffectual yesterday - we were worse when Spearing went off
Gregus - hasn't made the team so says it all really
Cavies - scored a couple of sitters and has done nothing since
Need I go on?
You're depressing Sluffy.
Might as well join in. Dougie out - you're clearly worse than Coyle.

22Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 15:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

You have your opinions mate, I have mine.

Let others decide which one of us they think is nearer the mark.

Coyle is the worst manager we've had in my lifetime - that is my opinion (and it terms of clubs worst home record ever - factual).

Can't really see why my opinion seems to be upseting you so much though?

23Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 16:35

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I knew the minute Kevin Davies signed a new contract we were in for a shit season.

24Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 16:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coyle is a useless wanker who deserves no credit what so ever.

Megson is a million times a better manager than him.

25Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 16:57

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:
Megson is a million times a better manager than him.

:rofl:

26Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 18:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wanderlust, you're talking absolute bollocks. Virtually every signing Coyle made was a disaster. While it may be up for debate whether some of the signings were "shit" or "ok", no way can you say any of them have been a hit. How many players since Coyle took over were worth more when they left than when they started?

And Coyle is the manager who gave Kevin Davies and Zat Knight new contracts. I doubt anyone can defend that.

I'm pretty sure I could sign 20 players and at least a handful would do very well. It's all about knowing a player...Coyle knew fuck all.

27Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 18:54

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:Wanderlust, you're talking absolute bollocks. Virtually every signing Coyle made was a disaster. While it may be up for debate whether some of the signings were "shit" or "ok", no way can you say any of them have been a hit. How many players since Coyle took over were worth more when they left than when they started?

And Coyle is the manager who gave Kevin Davies and Zat Knight new contracts. I doubt anyone can defend that.

I'm pretty sure I could sign 20 players and at least a handful would do very well. It's all about knowing a player...Coyle knew fuck all.
You can't say all coyle's signings were a disaster!Some of the temporary loan signings he made were good such as sturridge and wilshire!

28Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 18:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Post 13 above.

Natasha Whittam wrote:Name me one successful Coyle signing, loans not accepted.

And don't say Holden, that's been a disaster.

29Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 19:12

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Sluffy wrote:Post 13 above.

Natasha Whittam wrote:Name me one successful Coyle signing, loans not accepted.

And don't say Holden, that's been a disaster.

Haha didn't see that! And alright then he didn't sign any decent players but elmander played better under him and so did cahill!

30Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 19:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SKDArmy wrote:
You can't say all coyle's signings were a disaster!Some of the temporary loan signings he made were good such as sturridge and wilshire!

As I said earlier, I'm talking players he signed, not loaned in.

I don't think any increased in value.

31Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 19:16

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Again I correct myself:

Chris Eagles-> One of our best players this year
David Wheater-> Playing well before knee injury
Marcos Alonso-> Playing some very nice football at the minute still a bit inexperienced though
Martin Petrov-> Bit of an attitude but came up the trumps when needed

Last edited by SKDArmy on Sun Apr 14 2013, 19:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To please a poster)

32Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 19:20

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'd like to know what you think of Alonso actually.

33Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 19:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SKDArmy wrote:Again I correct myself:

Marcos Alonso-> Do I need to say anything

Eagles was bought as a PL player and was shite. He was good early season in the Championship but has been crap this year.

Wheater has hardly played. Until he actually does something worthwhile he goes down as a waste of cash.

Alonso has spent the majority of his time in the reserves/in prison. Was made to look like a dummy on Saturda by bottom of the league.

I hope you jest with Petrov. The highest paid BWFC player in history and he did fook all.

34Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 19:25

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Eagles was bought as a PL player and was shite. He was good early season in the Championship but has been crap this year.

Wheater has hardly played. Until he actually does something worthwhile he goes down as a waste of cash.

Alonso has spent the majority of his time in the reserves/in prison. Was made to look like a dummy on Saturda by bottom of the league.

I hope you jest with Petrov. The highest paid BWFC player in history and he did fook all.

Natasha you could find a negative if lionel messi was signed by coyle

35Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 19:27

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

She has a point here though.

36Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 19:29

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:She has a point here though.

The forum is a place to share personal opinions, who am I to stand in the way of anyone else's opinion

37Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 19:30

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Got to agree to be honest. Think Wheater could be a good player for us but am I right to say he cost £4million? Definitely can't be considered a good signing for that money.

38Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 19:31

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

bwfc1874 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Got to agree to be honest. Think Wheater could be a good player for us but am I right to say he cost £4million? Definitely can't be considered a good signing for that money.

No he cost 1.5 mil

39Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 19:34

Don't know where I got 4 from then, not bad for the money I think he's a decent player.

40Looking back on the season. - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking back on the season. Sun Apr 14 2013, 19:53

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I thought he cost about £2.5 million tbh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum