Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sumo Wrestling.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sumo Wrestling. Empty Sumo Wrestling. Fri May 03 2013, 13:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm thinking of putting a load of weight on, and getting into Sumo Wrestling.

I think I would be quite good at it, I want to beat the current champion tbh, he's a lot fatter than me but I think I could take him.

Where do I start ? Could anyone on here train me up, Magoo has agreed to be my dietitian .

And where do I get measured up for a Mawashi ?

2Sumo Wrestling. Empty Re: Sumo Wrestling. Fri May 03 2013, 13:45

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Ask Natasha.

She has an interest in sumo.

3Sumo Wrestling. Empty Re: Sumo Wrestling. Fri May 03 2013, 13:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't think she would be into sumo ?

4Sumo Wrestling. Empty Re: Sumo Wrestling. Fri May 03 2013, 14:16

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Does the current champion wear a Big Hat?

5Sumo Wrestling. Empty Re: Sumo Wrestling. Fri May 03 2013, 14:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Does the current champion wear a Big Hat?

Yes, and he's about a ton heavier so his hat and belly get in the way.

Nobody said it would be easy, but I just think my game plan will work.

6Sumo Wrestling. Empty Re: Sumo Wrestling. Fri May 03 2013, 14:36

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I dont like fighting huge fat blokes its difficult to get through the fat to the pressure points, you have to floor them then you can go to work,fat blokes can be a lot stronger than ripped guy's or body builders, if a really fat strong bloke gets you r arms pinned in a bear hug it could be all over for you. Strongest bloke i ever saw was 28 st of pure fat, in that scenario you'd need to use your teeth.

7Sumo Wrestling. Empty Re: Sumo Wrestling. Fri May 03 2013, 14:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This guy's double that weight, I need to tire him out first, then in the second round when he's fucked and gasping for breath, I'm going to grab his bollocks,( they might be hard to find too though).

8Sumo Wrestling. Empty Re: Sumo Wrestling. Fri May 03 2013, 14:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You will have to lift his gut up to find them but that will take two hands, Dont forget they use cranes to move these guy's, fat blokes gasp for breath just standing still, cant you put your hands on a taser.

9Sumo Wrestling. Empty Re: Sumo Wrestling. Fri May 03 2013, 15:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For a few years it was quite popular in the UK on the back of a Channel 4 TV show which was presented by the new age supernaturalist writer and reknowned loonie Lyall Watson.
Having read his book "Supernature: A natural history of the supernatural" in the 70s, I was amazed to see him resurface as the main man in the world of Sumo in the 80s.
If anyone wants a really good laugh, I can do no more than recommend Supernature as a hilarious read.
Given the fact that Watson was known as a very serious scientist, his "scientific" experiments reported in the book left me gobsmacked.
From memory, they include hooking up houseplants to electro-sensitive pads (that they use in lie detectors) and watching the plants "scream" when hot coffee is poured on them. Apparently, plants have empathy and can see as they also screamed when live prawns were dropped into boiling water in front of them (but didn't scream when already dead prawns were dropped in) Watson claimed he hasn't cut his lawn since.
Then there was the guy who could project accurate images from his mind on to photographic paper in a dark room and produce photos of his mind.
Check it out.

10Sumo Wrestling. Empty Re: Sumo Wrestling. Fri May 03 2013, 21:42

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Angry Dad wrote:I dont like fighting huge fat blokes its difficult to get through the fat to the pressure points, you have to floor them then you can go to work,fat blokes can be a lot stronger than ripped guy's or body builders, if a really fat strong bloke gets you r arms pinned in a bear hug it could be all over for you. Strongest bloke i ever saw was 28 st of pure fat, in that scenario you'd need to use your teeth.

Rolling Eyes Were you planning on eating him?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum