Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coyle is named Wigan manager!

+24
Copper Dragon
Angry Dad
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
Reebok_Rebel
Tigermin
xmiles
Keegan
Boggersbelief
Norpig
Triumph
Soul Kitchen
wanderlust
MartinBWFC
Natasha Whittam
Culcheth_White
Jamster26
waynagain
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
NickFazer
scottjames30
doffcocker
Sluffy
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

21Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Wed Jun 12 2013, 17:30

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'd boo from afar.

22Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Wed Jun 12 2013, 17:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would go out of my way to give him shit.

I'd wait for their coach to arrive , then when he gets off i'd give it to him , big.

23Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Wed Jun 12 2013, 18:23

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

waynagain wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
waynagain wrote:Seems like some people on here just can't let go of Coyle. Maybe they are affraid that if he gets the Wigan job and a Chairman who actually gives him some backing he will be successful.

I'm beginning to tire of your rubbish. Hipster has gone quiet, it wouldn't surprise me if you are the same person.

Coyle had plenty of backing, but he wasted it on Ngog, Sordell and a whole host of others, not forgetting a new contract for Knight.

How many players did Coyle sign that were a success, and how many are worth more today than they were then? Not many is your answer.

The problem is that people can't let things go because you are affraid he might be a success somewhere else then you'll feel a bit stupid. It's almost personal with some, maybe you came home and caught him banging your mum? Is Gartside your 'sugar daddy'?
Give it another year and will you be doing the same thing with Freedman? Probably!!!
It's the same with Davo, anybody dangles a worm and they're on it before the float hits the water! FFS move on!!

24Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Wed Jun 12 2013, 18:28

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Soul Kitchen wrote:
waynagain wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
waynagain wrote:Seems like some people on here just can't let go of Coyle. Maybe they are affraid that if he gets the Wigan job and a Chairman who actually gives him some backing he will be successful.

I'm beginning to tire of your rubbish. Hipster has gone quiet, it wouldn't surprise me if you are the same person.

Coyle had plenty of backing, but he wasted it on Ngog, Sordell and a whole host of others, not forgetting a new contract for Knight.

How many players did Coyle sign that were a success, and how many are worth more today than they were then? Not many is your answer.

The problem is that people can't let things go because you are affraid he might be a success somewhere else then you'll feel a bit stupid. It's almost personal with some, maybe you came home and caught him banging your mum? Is Gartside your 'sugar daddy'?
Give it another year and will you be doing the same thing with Freedman? Probably!!!

It's the same with Davo, anybody dangles a worm and they're on it before the float hits the water! FFS move on!!
and yet they continue to kiss Gartsides fat arse

25Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Wed Jun 12 2013, 18:38

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I haven't a problem with Coyle getting another chance in management and it wouldn't bother me if it was at Wigan, I have stated as much on another thread somewhere. I think it is unlikely at to be at Wigan but I do hope, for his own careers sake, that he learned from his mistakes and isn't one of those who are utterly convinced they are right and blame everyone else for their failings.

26Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Wed Jun 12 2013, 18:49

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I wouldn't wish Coyle on Blackburn never mind Wigan. He ruined our club and will do the same where ever he goes.

27Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Wed Jun 12 2013, 19:20

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Triumph wrote:I wouldn't wish Coyle on Blackburn never mind Wigan. He ruined our club and will do the same where ever he goes.

I would, I'd love it if he fucked any rival club up.

28Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Wed Jun 12 2013, 19:43

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think allot depends on who he brings with him to Wigan if he gets the job. If he brings the same guys with him, then that could be an issue. He needs an experienced head to bounce ideas off, similar to Dougie. Whether he's willing to do that or not, well, guess we'll see. He seems rather stubborn during his time with us which could prove to be a big hindrance in his career.

29Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Wed Jun 12 2013, 19:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think Coyle got found out at Bolton, enthusiasm can get you so far but lack of tactical knowledge and no plan b will find you out in the end.

30Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Wed Jun 12 2013, 20:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coyle will get the piemen promoted

31Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Wed Jun 12 2013, 20:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
The problem is that people can't let things go because you are affraid he might be a success somewhere else then you'll feel a bit stupid.

I can't let it go because he fucked up my club with some utterly crazy signings and tactics. As shit as the team was in 2011-12, we should never have gone down. Coyle fucked it up with his cluelessness.

I can't forgive him yet, we'll be in the shit for years because of him.

32Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Wed Jun 12 2013, 21:00

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Gartside brought him in because he was a 'fan favourite' from his playing days. Gartside knew he screwed up hiring Megson and he was happy anyway until the fans started to say "Gartside Out". That is the only reason he fired him and hired Coyle.

By the way, Coyle didn't make Knight the captain for the season when he was in charge.

33Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Wed Jun 12 2013, 21:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've no time for Gartside either, but Coyle is paid to win games and he didn't.

34Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Wed Jun 12 2013, 22:40

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Some of you talk like he personally burnt the club to the ground. 

The debt was already near £100m by the time he pitched up and the team looking more likely to go down by the year. He was just a bad manager that failed to steady the ship. In the long run anyway. 

He took us down by a point in 2012. Opinions would presumably be very different had we stayed up on 37 points as opposed to going down on 36. Is a single point seriously the difference between a safe pair of hands and a total villain? The margins between him so called ruining the club and not ruining the club were very fine, making it too meagre a basis for me to personally despise him.

35Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Wed Jun 12 2013, 23:08

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've no time for Gartside either, but Coyle is paid to win games and he didn't.
Gartside is paid to bring in a person to manage the team and win games and he's only done that once in his last 5 tries

36Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Thu Jun 13 2013, 15:06

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

doffcocker wrote:Some of you talk like he personally burnt the club to the ground. 

The debt was already near £100m by the time he pitched up and the team looking more likely to go down by the year. He was just a bad manager that failed to steady the ship. In the long run anyway. 

He took us down by a point in 2012. Opinions would presumably be very different had we stayed up on 37 points as opposed to going down on 36. Is a single point seriously the difference between a safe pair of hands and a total villain? The margins between him so called ruining the club and not ruining the club were very fine, making it too meagre a basis for me to personally despise him.
But it's the way we went down, we were awful and it was his doing, no idea at all on how to stop the rot, even had we stayed up his days were numbered and once relegated we got even worse.He made us a laughing stock so i really do hope he fails no matter were he goes.

37Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Thu Jun 13 2013, 15:17

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:I would go out of my way to give him shit.

I'd wait for their coach to arrive , then when he gets off i'd give it to him , big.

How could you do that while your hiding behind your computer. Your a little man who thinks he can hide his femininity behind threats of violence. Time for you to come out of the closet.

38Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Thu Jun 13 2013, 15:46

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Come now guys, play nice.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

39Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Thu Jun 13 2013, 15:52

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Waynagain is a mouthy cunt.

Stop arguing with people

40Coyle is named Wigan manager! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coyle is named Wigan manager! Thu Jun 13 2013, 16:03

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Time for super mods to step in!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum