Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worst programmes on tv?

+13
wanderlust
bwfc71
rammywhite
scottjames30
Triumph
MartinBWFC
Hip Priest
waynagain
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
doffcocker
Banks of the Croal
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sat Jun 15 2013, 07:31

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
waynagain wrote:
Banks of the Croal wrote:Anything with BIll Oddie in it.
I always hated those afternoon programes about antiques with the guy in the striped suits and tons of makeup on - I think he's called Dickinson. My mum used to watch it and say "here's old orange face". The funny thing was that when she died I went to view here at Relphs and she had been made up with the same orange makeup.
You find your Mums last view funny, strange Man.

Strange, and fucked up, he's having a breakdown and needs help.

22Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sat Jun 15 2013, 08:04

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The One Show- it has no redeeming features . Thick presenters and evenĀ  tedious guests stying nothing that's remotely interesting.
And the opening music is like listening to a hernia!!

23Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sat Jun 15 2013, 08:14

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
waynagain wrote:
I always hated those afternoon programes about antiques with the guy in the striped suits and tons of makeup on - I think he's called Dickinson. My mum used to watch it and say "here's old orange face". The funny thing was that when she died I went to view here at Relphs and she had been made up with the same orange makeup.

Strange and fucked up?, you've got some room to talk when you claimed you had sex with my dead mother.

24Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sat Jun 15 2013, 08:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
waynagain wrote:

Strange and fucked up?, you've got some room to talk when you claimed you had sex with my dead mother.

If you can find me, or anyone else for that matter, where I said, or typed that I had sex with your mother, put it up on here you strange twat.

25Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sat Jun 15 2013, 08:33

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
waynagain wrote:

If you can find me, or anyone else for that matter, where I said, or typed that I had sex with your mother, put it up on here you strange twat.
Not only did you say it, you said you paid her too. You may have deleted what you said, but you and everyone on here knows what you wrote, you sick bastartd. Why don't you tell your mummy what you wrote, she will be so proud of you.

26Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sat Jun 15 2013, 08:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
waynagain wrote:

Not only did you say it, you said you paid her too. You may have deleted what you said, but you and everyone on here knows what you wrote, you sick bastartd. Why don't you tell your mummy what you wrote, she will be so proud of you.

Yeah, alright you fruitcake ?

What I said was I went round to your mums with some cans and drum backy, that has sent you like a madman, you sensitive soft twat, Laughing

27Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sat Jun 15 2013, 08:44

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
waynagain wrote:

What I said was I went round to your mums with some cans and drum backy, that has sent you like a madman, you sensitive soft twat, Laughing
What does your mummy think about that kind of thing, probably nothing, did you bring her some 'cans and drum backy' last night instead of going out like a normal bloke?

28Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sat Jun 15 2013, 08:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
waynagain wrote:

What does your mummy think about that kind of thing, probably nothing, did you bring her some 'cans and drum backy' last night instead of going out like a normal bloke?

I told you what I did last night, why did you go to the USA?

29Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sat Jun 15 2013, 08:52

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
waynagain wrote:

Trying to change the subject eh?

30Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sat Jun 15 2013, 08:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
waynagain wrote:

More like you don't want to answer the question.

31Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sat Jun 15 2013, 09:15

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
waynagain wrote:

I answered it on another post where you had asked the same question. You're losing it asking the same question on multiple postings, and doing on here to try to deflect attention away from what you said about having sex with my dead mother.

32Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sat Jun 15 2013, 09:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
waynagain wrote:

I answered it on another post where you had asked the same question. You're losing it asking the same question on multiple postings, and doing on here to try to deflect attention away from what you said about having sex with my dead mother.

No wonder you had to go to the USA.

33Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sat Jun 15 2013, 09:22

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
waynagain wrote:

No wonder you had to go to the USA.

34Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sat Jun 15 2013, 12:06

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Agreed with Only Fools And HorsesĀ - never understood how many people like it - its just utter nonsense!!!

Also don't like....

The X Factor
Britain's Got Talent
So You think You Can Dance?
Dancing on Ice
Big Brother
Splash! (not the film)
Red or Black
Eastenders
Hollyoaks
Deal Or No Deal
The One Show
Daybreak

35Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sat Jun 15 2013, 13:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Apprentice. It's not an apprentice and it uses the same tired formula as other "reality" shows hand picking a bunch of no hoper losers as contestants on the basis of how ignorant, incompetent and vain they are.

36Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sat Jun 15 2013, 13:30

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like the Apprentice, X Factor, Britain's Got Talent...

37Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sun Jun 16 2013, 21:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has anyone mentioned Eggheads? God that is shite.

38Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sun Jun 16 2013, 22:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:The Apprentice. It's not an apprentice and it uses the same tired formula as other "reality" shows hand picking a bunch of no hoper losers as contestants on the basis of how ignorant, incompetent and vain they are.

Top programme. Not as good as it was, but still highly entertaining.

39Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Sun Jun 16 2013, 22:51

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Has anyone mentioned Eggheads? God that is shite.
Great programme, but only if you have the intellect to know the answers.

40Worst programmes on tv? - Page 2 Empty Re: Worst programmes on tv? Mon Jun 17 2013, 12:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Has anyone mentioned Eggheads? God that is shite.
Great programme, but only if you have the intellect to know the answers.

Laughing

It's multiple bloody choice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum