Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who do you all want first game?

+11
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
SKDArmy
wessy
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
JakeSnake
Michael Bolton
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
15 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who do you all want first game? Empty Who do you all want first game? Mon Jun 17 2013, 22:14

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

3rd August is not too far away, and fixtures are out on Wednesday, so do you want or reckon we will get first? to get our season underway.

2Who do you all want first game? Empty Re: Who do you all want first game? Mon Jun 17 2013, 22:16

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd like a nice easy game to get started - Blackburn at home

3Who do you all want first game? Empty Re: Who do you all want first game? Mon Jun 17 2013, 22:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the shittest team at home.

4Who do you all want first game? Empty Re: Who do you all want first game? Mon Jun 17 2013, 22:20

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I wouldn't mind Watford. They will be on a downer still and probably lost a lot of their loan players.

5Who do you all want first game? Empty Re: Who do you all want first game? Mon Jun 17 2013, 22:22

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

A game that will definitely be televised because I'm on holiday Wigan away

6Who do you all want first game? Empty Re: Who do you all want first game? Mon Jun 17 2013, 22:48

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Yeovil at home please.

7Who do you all want first game? Empty Re: Who do you all want first game? Mon Jun 17 2013, 23:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Yeovil at home please.

Perfect.

8Who do you all want first game? Empty Re: Who do you all want first game? Mon Jun 17 2013, 23:15

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No way do you want a promoted club first up, way to dodgy, give me a Huddersfield, or Charlton we have a good win ratio against Charlton. Prepared to wait for Wigan let a few months go bye once they are roughed up then welcome to the Reebok

9Who do you all want first game? Empty Re: Who do you all want first game? Tue Jun 18 2013, 07:44

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I'd love to welcome wigan to the championship first up! Give them a real kick up the arse and show their arrogant fans that they're not all they big themselves up to be!

10Who do you all want first game? Empty Re: Who do you all want first game? Tue Jun 18 2013, 07:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wessy wrote:No way do you want a promoted club first up, way to dodgy, give me a Huddersfield, or Charlton we have a good win ratio against Charlton. Prepared to wait for Wigan let a few months go bye once they are roughed up then welcome to the Reebok

Agreed, Yeovil are on a mega-roll and would trounce us.

Anyone at home really, but I fully expect it to be Wigan away.

11Who do you all want first game? Empty Re: Who do you all want first game? Tue Jun 18 2013, 08:21

Sheff Wednesday or Leeds away. I'll be in Yorkshire that weekend so hope it's away.

12Who do you all want first game? Empty Re: Who do you all want first game? Tue Jun 18 2013, 08:57

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

At home to QPR would be good. They will be unsettled and nervous and I still resent the fact that they stayed up at our expense (even though that's down to Coyle being an idiot).

13Who do you all want first game? Empty Re: Who do you all want first game? Tue Jun 18 2013, 09:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Depends on how the pre-season goes IMO. If we get a couple of signings that bed in straight away and the team is in good shape, it wouldn't be too bad to start off with one of the other promotion contenders to see how we stack up. If we've got problems to iron out we perhaps don't want to start with anything too challenging.

14Who do you all want first game? Empty Re: Who do you all want first game? Tue Jun 18 2013, 09:06

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Wigan at the Reebok. 

They will be in shock from relegation, Fanny Coyle coming back to the bok, we will batter them. will be a nice fiery fixture to get us going. 

we don't play well against 'shit' teams, id prefer a baptism of fire to get the ball rolling.

15Who do you all want first game? Empty Re: Who do you all want first game? Tue Jun 18 2013, 09:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Wigan at the Reebok. 

They will be in shock from relegation, Fanny Coyle coming back to the bok, we will batter them. will be a nice fiery fixture to get us going. 

We got battered away at Burnley on the first day of last season - we're not a team that likes a battle.

16Who do you all want first game? Empty Re: Who do you all want first game? Tue Jun 18 2013, 10:42

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Wigan A - Bound to happen.

17Who do you all want first game? Empty Re: Who do you all want first game? Tue Jun 18 2013, 11:01

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Wigan at the Reebok. 

We got battered away at Burnley on the first day of last season - we're not a team that likes a battle.

granted. however, it was coyle going back to his old club... 
this time it will be the same thing... 
we will batter them. 

18Who do you all want first game? Empty Re: Who do you all want first game? Tue Jun 18 2013, 21:19

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I Reckon it might be Burnley away again, just got a feeling some how !!

19Who do you all want first game? Empty Re: Who do you all want first game? Tue Jun 18 2013, 21:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FFS, a real hard fixture that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum