Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game.

+2
karlypants
scottjames30
6 posters

Reply to topic

Who Stays , Who Goes.

We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Vote_lcap54%We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Vote_rcap 54% [ 7 ]
We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Vote_lcap46%We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Vote_rcap 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Empty We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Thu Oct 02 2014, 17:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've come up with a fantastic game, almost as good as snap, you can only pick one to go, and the other stays.

Who do you want out of the club the most?

2We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Empty Re: We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Thu Oct 02 2014, 17:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman for me.

3We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Empty Re: We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Thu Oct 02 2014, 18:11

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We're in need of something bigger than just another managerial switch, especially when the replacement will be an enormous gamble.

It's time the poison to be sucked out in my opinion.

Gartside Out.

4We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Empty Re: We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Thu Oct 02 2014, 18:19

Only one vote, you say......?

In that case, I'm voting tactically - Gartside.

Then, hopefully, the new Chairman comes in, watches Freedman, Lawrence and the other bloke being useless at trying to do their jobs for a bit (should take all of about five minutes) and then he wields his shiny, new axe.

Job done.

5We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Empty Re: We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Thu Oct 02 2014, 18:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know that usually looking at the situation long term is generally better but I just feel that if we don't look at the short term then we won't have a long term in the business sense, hence why I went for Freedman as a new manager can make an immediate impact with steering the club away from the relegation zone.

If we ended up in League 1 then we could be bust.

I want rid of Gartside as much as everyone else but I feel we need to start with the manager and then dump fatty a bit later on.

6We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Empty Re: We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Thu Oct 02 2014, 18:37

We are 160 million in debt, whether in league 1 or the championship isn't going to make a blind bit of difference to the debt side of things. Don't know difference in tv money but guess it isn't much. If we are going to go bust it will happen regardless of what division we are in, unless by some miracle we leave the Championship from the other end.

I voted for Freedman.

7We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Empty Re: We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Thu Oct 02 2014, 18:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneFinFreedman wrote:We are 160 million in debt, whether in league 1 or the championship isn't going to make a blind bit of difference to the debt side of things. Don't know difference in tv money but guess it isn't much. If we are going to go bust it will happen regardless of what division we are in, unless by some miracle we leave the Championship from the other end.

I voted for Freedman.
This is what I mean Onefin, we wont succeed with this pillock in charge and removing Gartside isn't going to give Freedman the boot...

8We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Empty Re: We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Thu Oct 02 2014, 18:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I voted for Freedman too,because getting rid of him is doable.
Although getting rid of Gartside must be the long term aim,I don't think it's an option in the short term.

9We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Empty Re: We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Fri Oct 03 2014, 08:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i don't think getting rid of Gartside would change things too much as i'm not entirely sure what he actually does, he seems to me to be Eddies puppet and i suspect he has no real power anyway.

It has to be Freedman out but then i suppose we would be left with Gartside picking a new manager Rolling Eyes

10We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Empty Re: We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Fri Oct 03 2014, 11:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It really is a catch 22 situation Norpig Evil or Very Mad

11We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Empty Re: We Can Only Get Rid Of One Game. Fri Oct 03 2014, 11:29

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:It really is a catch 22 situation Norpig Evil or Very Mad
Indeed.

Eddie Davies getting rid of Gartside would be like Mr Burns sacking Smithers. He's the yes man and Eddie's hardly going to be bringing someone else in at this stage to start telling him how to spend his cash. Fibber Phil knows this and that's why he looks so bloody smug all the time.

I don't think the club's going anywhere while Gartside's still here and I'd like to see the back of him even if it's just for the image of the club and nothing else but it's not going to happen unfortunately. Nobody trusts him to be picking managers any more. You'd think Davies would at least have the sense to consult people who "know about football." Maybe he will next time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum