Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rotherham 2-1 Bolton not the best of starts

+13
Norpig
JonnyRandom
wanderlust
observer
josh31
terenceanne
Copper Dragon
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Born to be a wanderer
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Was Wheater injured as he wasn't in the squad.I know it's just a run out but Bogden beaten by Nardiello a proven goal scorer over the years.Fucking Mears back at least with us buying or getting a Bosman with Baptiste that useless tosser should not be on the Reebok turf apart from Capital one cup matches.::mad::

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman out!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Do we ever do well in psf.

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Was Wheater injured as he wasn't in the squad.I know it's just a run out but Bogden beaten by Nardiello a proven goal scorer over the years.Fucking Mears back at least with us buying or getting a Bosman with Baptiste that useless tosser should not be on the Reebok turf apart from Capital one cup matches.::mad::

This can't possibly be a serious comment.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

it was a nothing game when it comes to a result, but at least he's giving the youngters a runout. I believe he played 20 players altogether, so any fluency or continuity was very unlikely.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Born to be a wanderer wrote:Was Wheater injured as he wasn't in the squad.I know it's just a run out but Bogden beaten by Nardiello a proven goal scorer over the years.Fucking Mears back at least with us buying or getting a Bosman with Baptiste that useless tosser should not be on the Reebok turf apart from Capital one cup matches.::mad::

This can't possibly be a serious comment.

you should see some of the twitter comments.

before the match had even started some were fuming about "EAGLES on tha bensh?'

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Well if we're going off bloody pre season friendlies and the results, United and City will be mid table fodder next season.

Give it up, their fucking run arounds and fitness matches not FA cup finals.

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Why is Mears in your starting eleven.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Born to be a wanderer wrote:Why is Mears in your starting eleven.

lol! 

:suicide: 

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The tone is set from the beginning.  Although the game doesn't count for much of anything it sets the mentality in the players heads. Our reserves should hammer Rotherham .... first team players should be able to play around this lot blindfolded...... I said the same thing last season...nobody listened then either. It's just the first game.....then it will be just the second game .....etc etc....

terenceanne wrote:The tone is set from the beginning.  Although the game doesn't count for much of anything it sets the mentality in the players heads. Our reserves should hammer Rotherham .... first team players should be able to play around this lot blindfolded...... I said the same thing last season...nobody listened then either. It's just the first game.....then it will be just the second game .....etc etc....

Pre season means absolutely nothing, as Dougie has said it's only about fitness. Sorry but you were wrong last season and you're wrong this season.

As Aaron said, Man United lost 1-0 to a Thai team the other day, what do you suppose that means for next season?

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

terenceanne wrote:The tone is set from the beginning.  Although the game doesn't count for much of anything it sets the mentality in the players heads.

Does it f***ers like.

Rolling Eyes 

14Rotherham 2-1 Bolton not the best of starts Empty Rotherham 2-1 Bolton Wed Jul 17 2013, 01:10

josh31

David Ngog
David Ngog

Just for everyone who has complained, this was Rotherham's 5th pre season match and our first

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc1874 wrote:
terenceanne wrote:The tone is set from the beginning.  Although the game doesn't count for much of anything it sets the mentality in the players heads. Our reserves should hammer Rotherham .... first team players should be able to play around this lot blindfolded...... I said the same thing last season...nobody listened then either. It's just the first game.....then it will be just the second game .....etc etc....

Pre season means absolutely nothing, as Dougie has said it's only about fitness. Sorry but you were wrong last season and you're wrong this season.

As Aaron said, Man United lost 1-0 to a Thai team the other day, what do you suppose that means for next season?

If Knight and Riley play like that in the regular season, we are doomed.  Get Dawson back.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A bit of a 'look at me' thread Josh.

It wouldn't matter if it was Rotherham's first or tenth pre season game, it's a f***ing friendly.

If recent pre seasons are to go by then Bolton players are best off not being too commited. Wink 

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's always disappointing when a makeshift team is put out and doesn't do well. I agree that in theory even with so many changes these players should be showing enough quality to beat Rotherham. In reality, the thing that interested me was that Jan Gregus was the only outfield player not substituted during the game.
If we continue to struggle in the remaining psf's then I might start to worry,

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:A bit of a 'look at me' thread Josh.

It wouldn't matter if it was Rotherham's first or tenth pre season game, it's a f***ing friendly.

If recent pre seasons are to go by then Bolton players are best off not being too commited.  Wink 

Good point Copper. No broken legs is a positive.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has freedman taken his foot of the gas like Coyle did in his second season ?

They seem to start off ok then stay on the piss after the summer break, we need big Mick to sort this shite out.

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I honestly cant believe everyone is paniking after 1 pre season match.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum