Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Am I a Bolton forum legend?

+14
scottjames30
TheHateCamel
Soul Kitchen
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
kennster
Tigermin
doffcocker
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
Mr Magoo
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Michael Bolton
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Is Michael Bolton a forum legend?

Am I a Bolton forum legend? - Page 3 Vote_lcap31%Am I a Bolton forum legend? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 31% [ 8 ]
Am I a Bolton forum legend? - Page 3 Vote_lcap69%Am I a Bolton forum legend? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 69% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 26

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Am I a Bolton forum legend? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I a Bolton forum legend? Tue Sep 24 2013, 20:58

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:I voted yes, yesterday.

I've followed Mr Upson / Shaft / Caine / Bolton, etc, etc from our 606 days years back and the various forums since.

I remember him getting Natasha banned from Bolton Banter and how could anyone forget about his infamous 'Do you like Fish?' thread!

He's given me loads of laughs over the years and is certainly a legend to me anyway - hope you decide to stay around Mich - I'll certainly miss your humour if you go!
Don't forget Malcolm Everett : )
Yes we have always seen eye to eye. I am happy to stay but Nat thinks it is time for me to retire. So we will see what she really thinks.

42Am I a Bolton forum legend? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I a Bolton forum legend? Tue Sep 24 2013, 20:59

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

And Shaft has to be the best username in the history of Bolton forums!

43Am I a Bolton forum legend? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I a Bolton forum legend? Tue Sep 24 2013, 21:02

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:I think you're right Mike, Nat should make the final decision , but she'll fuck you off because you're a threat to her and big boned.

What about just have a fight, it'll be you v that bwfc1874.
I may be bug boned but Nat absolutely loves me. She will be devastated if I leave. 
I don't have any beef with bwfc1874. If I was to have a fight it would have to be against y2jonny or Angry Dad. Every time I see their names on my screen I see red.

44Am I a Bolton forum legend? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I a Bolton forum legend? Tue Sep 24 2013, 21:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can stay MB, I'd miss your PM's begging me to go out with you.

45Am I a Bolton forum legend? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I a Bolton forum legend? Tue Sep 24 2013, 21:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you can't leave MB where would be without your articles on eating,drinking, the weather and other inane ramblings?
Oh and before you ask my postcode is the same as last time - PI55 0FF, stick that in your satnav!

46Am I a Bolton forum legend? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I a Bolton forum legend? Tue Sep 24 2013, 21:14

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:party:  :drinks:  :toppoints:

47Am I a Bolton forum legend? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I a Bolton forum legend? Tue Sep 24 2013, 21:19

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:you can't leave MB where would be without your articles on eating,drinking, the weather and other inane ramblings?
Oh and before you ask my postcode is the same as last time - PI55 0FF, stick that in your satnav!
It's ok, I am staying, I called Nat's bluff and she wants me to stay. 
Very clever about your post code. What is your ip address?

48Am I a Bolton forum legend? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I a Bolton forum legend? Tue Sep 24 2013, 21:19

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:You can stay MB, I'd miss your PM's begging me to go out with you.
I knew you wouldn't want me to leave.

49Am I a Bolton forum legend? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I a Bolton forum legend? Tue Sep 24 2013, 21:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you have to say it yourself then you're definitely not a legend

50Am I a Bolton forum legend? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I a Bolton forum legend? Tue Sep 24 2013, 21:28

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Be careful, Boggers - I'm sure Mich has a suitcase with your name on it!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

51Am I a Bolton forum legend? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I a Bolton forum legend? Tue Sep 24 2013, 21:50

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I voted yes , thanks to Sluffy for revealing your other aliases...

52Am I a Bolton forum legend? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I a Bolton forum legend? Tue Sep 24 2013, 21:59

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Keegan wrote:Be careful, Boggers - I'm sure Mich has a suitcase with your name on it!
Keegan, the suit cases were costing me an arm and a leg, I managed to get a job lot of body bags from Boyes. I have a nice white body bag with Boggers' name on it.

53Am I a Bolton forum legend? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I a Bolton forum legend? Tue Sep 24 2013, 22:01

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I voted yes , thanks to Sluffy for revealing your other aliases...
That's nice of you to say.

54Am I a Bolton forum legend? - Page 3 Empty Re: Am I a Bolton forum legend? Tue Sep 24 2013, 22:14

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

White is not my colour

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum