Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » The Madeline McCann Scenario!

The Madeline McCann Scenario!

+20
Culcheth_White
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
Norpig
Angry Dad
wanderlust
bwfc71
kennster
Mo
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
wessy
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Soul Kitchen
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 12]

121The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Wed Oct 16 2013, 21:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Why the fuck did she not go in the room to check the kids BEFORE pulling the door to?

That baffled me too.

122The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Wed Oct 16 2013, 21:39

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy, didn't watch the snivelling mother on crime watch as I've already said the pair of them piss me off with their blameless culture, however it would seem that she can't even check her kids properly if what you say is true. This whole affair has stunk from day one and whatever has happened to her daughter god only knows. The chance of finding her rests with the probability of hitting the sun with a snowball. I can hope that one of my possibilities of her whereabouts exists and she is living a happy life of luxury.
However many of these folk try to remove the parents from equation the problem is that their behaviour is the answer! Any decent minded parent knows this.
RT's Dispatches link provides an interesting insight, albeit some six months later, to the possibilities.

123The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Wed Oct 16 2013, 22:42

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This topic has certainly stirred up some debate and opposing viewpoints. I really don't know what took place but it does seem to me that the child was abducted. The Dispatches link shows that the giant wheelie bins were emptied at 2 am every morning, including the morning after her disappearance.

This would never have happened in the UK. It's really too easy to apportion blame but if it was a genuine abduction then the blame lies squarely with the abductor in my opinion.

124The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 10:06

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Today I will say something on this subject and that is that I feel the parents know where she is.

125The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 10:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Today I will say something on this subject and that is that I feel the parents know where she is.
On what basis AD?

126The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 11:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Today I will say something on this subject and that is that I feel the parents know where she is.
On what basis AD?
Well RT like everyone else i have followed it with interest and without going into needless detail as its already been done to death as has in my opinion the little girl. There is a deep rooted stink coming off those two.

127The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 11:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You could well be right. Only time will tell.

128The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 11:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes Angry Dad, because middle-aged, middle class people are experts at hiding bodies from the police. A couple of episodes of CSI and anyone can do it, right?

129The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 12:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Follow the evidence.... there is none. 

I've not read up on this too much to be honest, but I think I'm right in saying they've absolutely zero evidence of a brake in, or any "foreign" presence in the house. Either the investigation was botched or the kidnappers were professionals wearing hazmat suits. 

and yet they've called it an "abduction" from the beginning, so they must have something to suggest thats what happened.

130The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 12:39

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Yes Angry Dad, because middle-aged, middle class people are experts at hiding bodies from the police. A couple of episodes of CSI and anyone can do it, right?
Natasha i could dispose of or hide a body no problem and it would never be found and i have never watched CSI.

131The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 12:41

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Not that i have mind!!

132The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 13:04

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As has been said bins were emptied within hours of the discovery, easy removal of a body, chancey though but was mentioned as a blunder on Dispatches. 
Why did these two insist Maddy had been abducted and completely discarded any chance of a walkabout? I do doubt there was a walkabout but who knows?
Forget Nat AD she can muddy the water in a freshly run bath!!

133The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 13:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Yes Angry Dad, because middle-aged, middle class people are experts at hiding bodies from the police. A couple of episodes of CSI and anyone can do it, right?
Natasha i could dispose of or hide a body no problem and it would never be found and i have never watched CSI.
The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Jay

134The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 13:52

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster you wouldn't be trying to imply AD is a fantasist are you? Watch out for the invite to meet in a lay by somewhere for a heated discussion!

135The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 13:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Hipster you wouldn't be trying to imply AD is a fantasist are you? Watch out for the invite to meet in a lay by somewhere for a heated discussion!
Does it involve talking dirty & dogging?

136The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 14:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Jay
lol! 

137The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 19:38

Mo


David Lee
David Lee

I was read in the newspaperthat some Portuguese police is still not convince that parent is innocence.

138The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 19:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mo wrote:I was read in the newspaperthat some Portuguese police is still not convince that parent is innocence.
You could be right!

Have you fixed your speakers yet Mo?

139The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 19:47

Mo


David Lee
David Lee

Speakers is work good is just Chabot is not work properly.

140The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 19:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mo wrote:Speakers is work good is just Chabot is not work properly.
When you are next in the chat box make sure you press the volume icon and take off mute!

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum