Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Madeline McCann Scenario!

+20
Culcheth_White
Keegan
Banks of the Croal
Norpig
Angry Dad
wanderlust
bwfc71
kennster
Mo
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
wessy
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Soul Kitchen
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 12]

141The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 19:52

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Ok al maybe try on Saturday but was not work on Tuesday for Wembley game so maybe is Becase sound is comin from London.

142The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 19:59

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad wrote:Today I will say something on this subject and that is that I feel the parents know where she is.
Simply the most stupid thing i have ever had the misfortune to read, the lunatics are running the asylum.

143The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 20:48

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So wessy what's your tilt on it then? Your top drawer at piling into other folks' theories I'm sure the Police would value your input?! The simple fact is nobody knows what the fucks gone on with the exception of possibly the very last person to see her in that appartment, and that could be a sibling!!
Think about it?

144The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 20:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SK is right to be honest Wessy.

No one has a clue and EVERYONE is still a suspect unfortunately.

145The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 21:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

for what its worth i don't think they had anything to do with it, but the guilt of leaving those kids alone will haunt them forever

146The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 21:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The thing is that the longer this goes on, the less chance of catching whoever did this in my opinion and it's been around 6 years now.

I don't think we will ever get an answer to what exactly happened unfortunately.

147The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 22:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just found the Youtube clip regarding the sniffer dogs. Nowhere is it documented that the blood found in the apartment belonged to Madeleine McCann but this is never mentioned. If these dogs are as good as is claimed then South Yorkshire Police should have a 100% detection rate when it comes to solving murders within their force area.

https://youtu.be/YADIaa-a33o

148The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Thu Oct 17 2013, 23:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

wessy wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Today I will say something on this subject and that is that I feel the parents know where she is.
Simply the most stupid thing i have ever had the misfortune to read, the lunatics are running the asylum.
You're a bigger fanny than Hipster,I didn't think it possible.

149The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri Oct 18 2013, 21:10

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad apt name maybe better to be a fanny, than an idiot. It would appear your limit at debate revolves around bad mouthing people who have reasoned views.? (like Hipster) AD your not a daily mail reader are you? 

SK
Here's the rub, Your a guy who watches football probably a nice guy, entitled to an opinion, but not really a detective i am guessing. Then there's the Met Police who are are detectives and feel that there is merit despite great cost and resources into looking for this child. Do you really think this would be the case if for one nano second they thought the parents were involved let alone knew where the body was give me a break. I stand by my first comment simply the most stupid comment i have ever heard. Thanks for noticing i am top drawer it's the first thing you have got right.

KP again entitled to your view, but just because you think SK is right doesn't make it right it just means your wrong.

150The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Fri Oct 18 2013, 23:20

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

151The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sat Oct 19 2013, 00:13

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Wessy, you can disagree with a view without calling it 'stupid'. You're allowed to, anyway.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

152The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sat Oct 19 2013, 09:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That's a stupid view Keegan you bellend.

153The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sat Oct 19 2013, 10:17

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Wessy, ever thought about being a pisskick? As I saidearlier I'm sure the police would value your input. Very Happy 
Btw what's makes you think the Met are good?

154The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sat Oct 19 2013, 12:32

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't think the met are good to be honest (yeah we agree), but surely not stupid enough to re open a case that involved the parents being the culprits.

Sorry SK i don't know what a pisskick is? guessing not complimentary. But i do know that i hope against hope that they find the child, if that makes me a fanny or a pisskick, guess i have broad enough shoulders to take the insult.

Keegan: agree it doesn't have to be stupid just because someone disagrees, BUT when it really is stupid then it needs pointing out.

155The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sat Oct 19 2013, 12:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree with wessy, Soul Kitchen is stupid.

156The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sat Oct 19 2013, 13:25

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Ah Pisskick ? Psychic got you.

Well Pisskick back lol your doing exactly the same but with a different viewpoint.

157The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sat Oct 19 2013, 17:02

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well glad you feel it's stupid. The only peoples' opinions I care about are the ones that pay cash into my business and I doubt very much you'd be in a position to use my company.

158The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sat Oct 19 2013, 17:06

Soul Kitchen wrote:Well glad you feel it's stupid. The only peoples' opinions I care about are the ones that pay cash into my business and I  doubt very much you'd be in a position to use my company.
I'd rather you justified your thoughts that everyone should stop looking for a little girl just because you're bored by it all, rather than tell us you don't care about anybody on the forum's opinion.

159The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sat Oct 19 2013, 20:42

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:for what its worth i don't think they had anything to do with it, but the guilt of leaving those kids alone will haunt them forever
Totally agree! The Mccans will have to live with the guilt of leaving their young children alone that night and that is something, that me and my Mrs would never have considered, especially at such a young age.

Even though me and my Mrs are Mr & Mrs average, we still have some common sense, unlike the two highly qualified Doctors.

160The Madeline  McCann Scenario!  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Madeline McCann Scenario! Sun Oct 20 2013, 08:33

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Well glad you feel it's stupid. The only peoples' opinions I care about are the ones that pay cash into my business and I  doubt very much you'd be in a position to use my company.
I'd rather you justified your thoughts that everyone should stop looking for a little girl just because you're bored by it all, rather than tell us you don't care about anybody on the forum's opinion.
Right, I'll consider myself savaged by a dead sheep. With thanks to DH for the statement!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum