Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chung-Yong Lee will come good at Bolton Wanderers, and won't be sold

+9
Whitesince63
doffcocker
terenceanne
gloswhite
Culcheth_White
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
karlypants
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:Personally I would vote for a cattle prod as our manager.  It would get the lazy ponces attention and quickly.
lol! 

Whitesince63 wrote:Look 74 let's just call it a draw this is tedious now. I can think of little positive to say about Freedman so it's not worth me bothering. If I'm right we'll see in a few weeks anyway when he's sacked. The current situation is certainly unsustainable and his excuses won't wear much longer.
Fine we'll leave it. But I haven't asked you to say any positives, I asked you to be specific about the negatives. IMO they're creativity and ball retention which I hope we'll see improve in the coming weeks. 

Any chance of you telling me what the Dougie mistreating Alonso situation was though?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

observer wrote:Personally I would vote for a cattle prod as our manager.  It would get the lazy ponces attention and quickly.
:clap: 

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
Whitesince63 wrote:74 your constant defence of Freedman is admirable but when he eventually goes in the next few weeks will you go with him because you really are pissing me off now. That's assuming you're not Dougie of course!!
Good Im glad it's pissing you off, rest assured the fact you're incapable of taking a reasoned view does my head in too.

I won't be going anywhere, I suggest you stick to the Bolton News forum if you only want to read the same opinion as yours. Having read the dross that posts on their it's a similar level to the subjective tat you cover this forum with.

If you actually read my comments Im not defending Dougie, I've said he's got to take a big chunk of the blame if the players aren't performing, as Lust points out I just don't think changing will help.

Who's your replacement suggestion?
He suggested Jimmy Phillips, in a thread a while back.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is rumour in the Daily Star that Everton and Sunderland are still interested in the transfer of CYL.

The article is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I Dougie was resigned to selling him, it would make sense to say he's not going anywhere. At least that's where I'd position the club at the start of a negotiation.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where do they get this shit from? I'm pretty sure Everton and Sunderland have scouts so why would any scout recommend Lee on his form of the last 2 years?

"Yeah, he's shit in the Championship but put him in the Premier League against Chelsea and Man City and he'll be a fucking star"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum