Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Phone Hacking

+4
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Phone Hacking Empty Phone Hacking Thu Oct 31 2013, 19:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Today's revelations don't put Dave Cameron in a good light! Him and his wife Samantha are good friends with millionaire horse trainer Charlie Brooks and his wife, Rebekah Brooks. They have actually been on holiday together. When Rebekah was running the News of the World her number 2 was Andy Coulson. The same Andy Coulson who Cameron hired as the Tories spin doctor as soon he got into power. Coulson was forced to resign from his cushy and very lucrative media relations post with the Tories as soon as the phone hacking scandal broke.

It's now come out in court that Rebekah had a 6 year affair with Mr Coulson during the time they were both at the News of the World and while Rebekah was married to Big Time Charlie. What's the betting that she put a good word in for Coulson with Call Me Dave and that's why he got the spin doctor post?

Her and Coulson were good at dishing the dirt on other peoples private lives via their loathsome rag and I wouldn't like to be in her shoes tonight!

Karma.

2Phone Hacking Empty Re: Phone Hacking Thu Oct 31 2013, 19:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope they all get what they deserved on the phone hacking scandal, but doubt any will go to jail unfortunately.

Rich people in high places never seem to do.

3Phone Hacking Empty Re: Phone Hacking Thu Oct 31 2013, 19:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I saw that Rebekah Brooks on the news today and she looks like you could have a lot of fun with her.

4Phone Hacking Empty Re: Phone Hacking Thu Oct 31 2013, 19:22

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I saw that Rebekah Brooks on the news today and she looks like you could have a lot of fun with her.
She is in the MILF thread Scott :good: 

5Phone Hacking Empty Re: Phone Hacking Thu Oct 31 2013, 19:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I saw that Rebekah Brooks on the news today and she looks like you could have a lot of fun with her.
She is in the MILF thread Scott :good: 
If she was i'd be in there trying to get her number, or trying to get her back to my caravan.

6Phone Hacking Empty Re: Phone Hacking Thu Oct 31 2013, 19:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I hope they all get what they deserved on the phone hacking scandal, but doubt any will go to jail unfortunately.

Rich people in high places never seem to do.
If they are found guilty then I can genuinely see them both getting custodial sentences. Not even the police are allowed to hack phones. The News of the World went to extraordinary lengths just to dish the dirt with sensationalism and salacious journalism. The establishment plus the judiciary will want to make an example and with Brooks and Coulson it's a classic case of ' the buck stops here'.

7Phone Hacking Empty Re: Phone Hacking Thu Oct 31 2013, 21:47

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

They both appear to be a couple of odious characters who move in the highest of circles. As you say RT the buck had to stop at them otherwise further rooting could have gone higher than them, indeed I believe the murdochs were questioned if I remember correctly.
I do believe that they will go down if found guilty which seems likely, and ultimately, as we have seen this week, the press tethered as a consequence.
No doubt this situation will not have been the first that this sort of thing has been done, but the first time exposed, and there is consequences for all in a country where free speech is the order of the day if not necessarily the practice!

8Phone Hacking Empty Re: Phone Hacking Thu Oct 31 2013, 21:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:They both appear to be a couple of odious characters who move in the highest of circles. As you say RT the buck had to stop at them otherwise further rooting could have gone higher than them, indeed I believe the murdochs were questioned if I remember correctly.
I do believe that they will go down if found guilty which seems likely, and ultimately, as we have seen this week, the press tethered as a consequence.
No doubt this situation will not have been the first that this sort of thing has been done, but the first time exposed, and there is consequences for all in a country where free speech is the order of the day if not necessarily the practice!
Both Murdoch and his son appeared before the commons select committee and were both castigated by the panel. Murdoch's son pleaded ignorance to any shabby dealings but was found to have been telling lies after incriminating e-mails were discovered. He was forced to resign from News International Corporation and the News of the World was disbanded.

One of the villains in a James Bond film was loosely based on a rogue media mogul and rumour has it that Murdoch was the subject in question.

He must be concerned if Brooks and Coulson are found guilty and decide to turn turtle and decide to spill the beans.

9Phone Hacking Empty Re: Phone Hacking Thu Oct 31 2013, 22:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Senior crime reporter for the News of the World was a  particularly odious individual called Neville Thurlbeck. He has been arrested and charged with phone hacking and has pleaded guilty. His sentence has been deferred pending the Brooks/Coulson trial.

Many years ago, the NotW decided to carry out regular Sunday expose's on brothels and massage parlours. Thurlbeck was the chief reporter and his modus operandi was to phone up and book an appointment on the pretence of being a punter. He specifically targeted suburban accommodation where the housewife was offering extras to make ends meet. Wherever possible, he would photograph the address and the masseur/prostitute and after going into lurid detail he would end his little jaunt into the dark side by saying that he ' made his excuses and left '.

As a 'holier than thou' investigative journalist, Thurlbeck, always claimed the moral high ground until he got caught in a sting himself. He visited one woman who offered services and she asked him if he was a copper or a NotW reporter. He feigned ignorance and pretended he was a punter and the following week he published his salacious findings in the paper and again claimed that he left before any hanky panky took place.

Unbeknown to nasty Nev, the woman's husband secretly video taped every one of her dalliances and when he read of his wifes business interests in the NotW he contacted a rival newspaper with his side of the story, in which he pointed out that Nev had in fact paid for the full works including the vinegar stroke. The aggrieved husband also posted a link on the internet so that anyone with a curious interest in events could make up their own minds as to whether he ' made his excuses and left'.

The NotW stopped doing massage parlour exclusives after Thurlbeck was secretly recorded as an active participant and he was given a new alias as a crime reporter.

I would have loved to have seen his wifes face when she discovered Nev was having extras!

10Phone Hacking Empty Re: Phone Hacking Tue Jan 14 2014, 20:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some serious revelations at court today. It looks like Rebecca and Charlie have been caught bang to rights hiding evidence from the police. Caught on CCTV disposing of an incriminating laptop and describing the police as clueless without realising that they were being filmed. Oh dear!

11Phone Hacking Empty Re: Phone Hacking Tue Jan 14 2014, 21:00

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The mess i could make in her hair.

12Phone Hacking Empty Re: Phone Hacking Tue Jan 14 2014, 21:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Did'nt she beat one of the mitchell brothers up?

14Phone Hacking Empty Re: Phone Hacking Tue Jan 14 2014, 22:43

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:Did'nt she beat one of the mitchell brothers up?

Grant smashed her back doors in a bit too hard!!
So she smashed his head into the back door?

15Phone Hacking Empty Re: Phone Hacking Tue Jan 14 2014, 22:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rebecca is clearly a feisty female with that shock of red tousle. She will probably mellow after slumming it in prison.

16Phone Hacking Empty Re: Phone Hacking Tue Jan 14 2014, 23:41

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'd say they're deffo in the shit after seeing that cctv of them shipping the incriminating evidence out of the flat while the Feds searched the place. The hilarious bit though was that after going to all that trouble and being so smug about how clever they'd been ("The pizza has been delivered and the chicken is in the pot"  Twisted Evil  Laughing ) the dumb fuckers then went and left the files behind a bin in the car park overnight. The security man who found them on his morning rounds handed them straight in to the cops. lol!

17Phone Hacking Empty Re: Phone Hacking Wed Jan 15 2014, 11:25

Hip Priest wrote:I'd say they're deffo in the shit after seeing that cctv of them shipping the incriminating evidence out of the flat while the Feds searched the place. The hilarious bit though was that after going to all that trouble and being so smug about how clever they'd been ("The pizza has been delivered and the chicken is in the pot"  Twisted Evil  Laughing ) the dumb fuckers then went and left the files behind a bin in the car park overnight. The security man who found them on his morning rounds handed them straight in to the cops. lol!

Agreed.

I pissed myself when I watched that on the news last night.

Wandering round in the morning, scratching their heads and going "Oh...shit!"

I hope they all get banged up in The Scrubs and when Mr Big pays them a visit in the showers, just as he bends them over he says "Broadsword to Danny Boy!"

18Phone Hacking Empty Re: Phone Hacking Wed Jan 15 2014, 11:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

I hope they all get banged up in The Scrubs and when Mr Big pays them a visit in the showers, just as he bends them over he says "Broadsword to Danny Boy!"

Brilliant! Suitable revenge for all the lives they have ruined with their ' exclusives.'

Karma.

19Phone Hacking Empty Re: Phone Hacking Wed Jan 15 2014, 11:55

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I hope they do get prison sentences. They are liars and deserve everything they get. Interesting that they are such good friends of Cameron though he probably hasn't seen them much lately.

20Phone Hacking Empty Re: Phone Hacking Wed Jan 15 2014, 11:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Interesting that they are such good friends of Cameron though he probably hasn't seen them much lately.

Why is that interesting? Do you know for a fact all your friends aren't liars?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum