Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is your sports personality of the year?

+4
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
8 posters

Who is your sport personality of 2013?

Who is your sports personality of the year? Vote_lcap0%Who is your sports personality of the year? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who is your sports personality of the year? Vote_lcap0%Who is your sports personality of the year? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who is your sports personality of the year? Vote_lcap25%Who is your sports personality of the year? Vote_rcap 25% [ 2 ]
Who is your sports personality of the year? Vote_lcap25%Who is your sports personality of the year? Vote_rcap 25% [ 2 ]
Who is your sports personality of the year? Vote_lcap50%Who is your sports personality of the year? Vote_rcap 50% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The BBC as listed ten to pick from - one of whom is these days the mandatory, politically correct disabled athlete choice.

Not a vintage year in my opinion and so I'm going for Murray for winning Wimbledon.

I would have probably gone for the jockey A P McCoy who notched up his 4,000 winner - a staggering 1,500 more than the next best jockey in the history of the sport - but he's already won it once before in 2010.

Who is your pick?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

David Ngog

Probably Andy Murray (apart from the personality bit).

How bad has this sporting year been?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ben Ainslie is an Olympic legend in sailing plus he won the Americas Cup from an impossible position. Unfortunately, sailing is not a popular mainstream sport so he is unlikely to get the nod.

I reckon it's between Andy Murray, Mo Farah and A.P. McCoy. The smart money would probably go on Murray and his Wimbledon achievement to go with his Olympic Gold and US Open win. Plus Murray has also kindly sponsored Bolton Nuts with our Nigerian scouting programme.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mo Mo Mo, how do you like it, how do you like it.

Mo Mo Mo

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The highlight of Mo's career is his picture on the Nuts banner!

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going for "the Mint" too!!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In fairness to Murray he has done well when you consider he plays in the same era as Federer, Nadal and Djokovic.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A.P. for me. But it's a racing cert he won't win it.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:The highlight of Mo's career is his picture on the Nuts banner!
And he can't even get his speakers working!

Oops, sorry wrong Mo Laughing

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Andy Murray will never win a grand slam. 

so Mo for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum