Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers decide against permanent deal for Jan Gregus

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jan Gregus is heading back to Banik Ostrava after Wanderers decided against making the midfielder’s deal a permanent one.

With reports coming in that Neil Danns will sign a season-long loan, Dougie Freedman has decided against signing the 22-year-old on a permanent basis.

Freedman said in December that the club would be looking to renegotiate the fee set with the Slovakian club when he arrived a year ago.

Gregus has scored some noteable goals for the development squad but did not make an impression on the first team ranks.

Source

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

whats the fucking point in this club? Really.

we must be the only club in the world that loans promising young players, lets then rot in the reserves then fuck them back off.

ive not posted for a while as my beloved club is a fucking farce, ive lost my rag with it.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This lad looked very impressive for the reserves, a lot better than pratley.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only see the reserves sparingly but this lad always stood out, him and Andy Kellet i think his name is.

5Wanderers decide against permanent deal for Jan Gregus Empty Fri Jan 03 2014, 16:40

Reebok_Rebel wrote:whats the fucking point in this club? Really.

we must be the only club in the world that loans promising young players, lets then rot in the reserves then fuck them back off.

ive not posted for a while as my beloved club is a fucking farce, ive lost my rag with it.

You moaned when we signed him because the 'fucking club would only sign unknown kids'.

Disappointed we never got a chance to see him play, I'd like to think if the money became available we'd be back in for him. Maybe he's out of contract in the summer?

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

what i mean is...

we must be the only club that loans a player and don't give him a chance in the team. Correct me if im wrong, but the whole point of loan is to improve the first team? Not have them sat in the reserves...

yes, i am pissed off with the fact the club have no ambition due to gartside and co's fucking about for the past few years.

i can just about cope with us begging players from other clubs but if we do this, at least fucking play them

seriously, can you or anyone see the point in loaning a player (one who must have promise otherwise freedman wouldn't have signed him) and not letting him even sniff the first team?

I get what you saying, it's very disappointing.

I can only assume the fee was agreed before we realised how fucked we are financially and so we can't afford to make the payment at this point. It remains to be seen but it's possible we'll get him when his contract expires or at a lower fee than was agreed. Not playing him in the first team may have been a move to keep his value down.

Either that or he's not good enough.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

it is disappointing.

what makes me really angry is that your theory on why he wasn't played being for financial reasons could actually be true. Il be honest, i have a feeling beckford gets dropped a lot to prevent us having to pay an appearance bonus out.

fucking stupid, will only piss players off and get the club nowhere.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum