Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which teams do you detest?

+16
Spirit of 58
gloswhite
Keegan
boltonbonce
Tigermin
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
scottjames30
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Which teams do you detest? Empty Which teams do you detest? Tue Jan 07 2014, 08:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Manure.
Wigan.
Blackburn.
Oldham.
Chelsea.
Liverpool.
Celtic.
Rangers.
Leeds.

2Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Tue Jan 07 2014, 10:31

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Man U. Arsenal. Liverpool. Tranmere. Chelsea.

3Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Tue Jan 07 2014, 10:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:. Tranmere.

Shocked 

4Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Tue Jan 07 2014, 10:42

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Man U
Wolves
Tranmere
Liverpool
Celtic

in that order.

5Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Tue Jan 07 2014, 10:46

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Shocked 

I still hold a grudge for them stopping us getting promoted out of the old Third Division in the play-offs in 1991.

6Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Tue Jan 07 2014, 11:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blackburn
Burnley
Man Utd
Wigan
Stoke
West Ham

7Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Tue Jan 07 2014, 12:18

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You've put 'teams' in the thread title, which for me means most of the Premier League.

As for clubs...... Cardiff, Celtic, Man Utd and the vast majority of big London clubs.

In the past ten years I've become to dislike Blackburn more and more but most of that is down to me being introduced to the internet.

8Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Tue Jan 07 2014, 12:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Burnley!  Razz 

9Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Tue Jan 07 2014, 12:52

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Scum x 2
Wigan Athletic

10Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Tue Jan 07 2014, 12:56

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Only one- Rangers

11Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Tue Jan 07 2014, 13:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Shocked 

I still hold a grudge for them stopping us getting promoted out of the old Third Division in the play-offs in 1991.

and John Aldridge was a big nosed scouse twat as well, remember the game when Big Sam made the team arrive just before kick off ready changed and then left straight after the game!

12Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Tue Jan 07 2014, 16:09

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's less about teams and more about players for me.

I really don't like Liverpool though.

13Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Tue Jan 07 2014, 16:16

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Scum end of !

14Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Tue Jan 07 2014, 17:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Scum and Ipswich. The rest I can live with aided by prescription drugs.

15Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Tue Jan 07 2014, 18:51

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I strongly disliked Fergie's Man U. I am more amused by the current version than anything else.
Otherwise, none.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

16Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Tue Jan 07 2014, 22:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Liverpool, Fucking detest them

17Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Tue Jan 07 2014, 22:30

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

gloswhite wrote:Liverpool, Fucking detest them

Agree along with Stoke !

18Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Wed Jan 08 2014, 00:38

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Liverpool
City
Wigan
Blackburn
Leeds
Tranmere

19Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Wed Jan 08 2014, 00:54

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I see that you have the three most detested/hated/rivals of Man Utd in your list Hip Priest.

Is there something that you're not telling us?  Very Happy

20Which teams do you detest? Empty Re: Which teams do you detest? Wed Jan 08 2014, 08:16

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Tranmere
Liverpool
Bristol Rovers
Bury

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: