Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top twenty football teams.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Top twenty football teams. Empty Top twenty football teams. Thu 26 Mar - 18:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2Top twenty football teams. Empty Re: Top twenty football teams. Thu 26 Mar - 23:54

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'll make out that it's a load of nonsense.

Liverpool score a 10 for crowds when Chelsea, Spurs, Everton and  Villa all score less (lowest score is best they say).

Leicester above Derby County is one particularly good joke as well.

3Top twenty football teams. Empty Re: Top twenty football teams. Fri 27 Mar - 0:03

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton above burnley. They've got one thing right I guess

4Top twenty football teams. Empty Re: Top twenty football teams. Fri 27 Mar - 0:24

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Bolton above burnley. They've got one thing right I guess

Do you know I never envisaged that you would have commented on that.

I know our place in the footballs ' who is biggest league' and the three 'B's' in Lancashire (not including Blackpool or Bury) are a much of a muchness.

Although points should be better awarded for being champions of England (not Blackburn's last one though) than the points for an FA Cup win. Wimbledon won the FA Cup once for goodness sake.

::bwfc::

5Top twenty football teams. Empty Re: Top twenty football teams. Fri 27 Mar - 0:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh you say burnley were once champions of England? You've never mentioned that before

6Top twenty football teams. Empty Re: Top twenty football teams. Fri 27 Mar - 0:46

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Oh you say burnley were once champions of England? You've never mentioned that before

I do apologise Boggers but you started it.  Very Happy

7Top twenty football teams. Empty Re: Top twenty football teams. Fri 27 Mar - 8:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wondering how they measure "global fanbase" and what that's got to do with it anyway. Is one league title worth 1.7492 FA Cup wins and does runner -up mean anything other than loser?
Where does pie quality come into the equation?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum