Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teams you want to come down

+11
Keegan
xmiles
largehat
Angry Dad
bwfc71
BoltonTillIDie
Numpty 28723
WhiteBic
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
15 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teams you want to come down  Empty Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 12:45

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

18. QPR - They irritated me last season throwing stupid money at players...and Mark Hughes of course.
19. Stoke - Their fans' "we're considerably louder than you" attitude is irritating and Pulis wants a slap.
20. Wigan - Nothing personal. On the whole they took our relegation dignity - it would have been easy for them to troll our boards but I've seen no such thing. But make no mistake about it, they're quietly loving it. I'm also tired of them being shit for most of the season, then putting a run together in April/May, staying up and Martinez looking like a genius for it.

2Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 12:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

QPR & Stoke for the same reasons as Doffcocker. And Reading purely because their fans spat at me 20 years ago after a game.

3Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 12:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reading fans spat at a 12 year old girl?

4Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 12:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Reading fans spat at a 12 year old girl?

I was with my Dad and brother. Difficult to describe the scenario but basically there was a bunch of Reading fans leaning over a wall spitting at Bolton fans as they walked by underneath.

5Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 13:27

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

18. QPR - Doffcocker has got it spot on

19. West Ham - I have never liked them and their we won the world cup attitude. It would be nice to have the oppotunity to try and get one over on BSA

20. Wigan - "I'm also tired of them being shit for most of the season, then putting a run together in April/May, staying up and Martinez looking like a genius for it." I could not really put it much better then this. I also can't stand Whelan, he makes my skin crawl. Also the way there fans behaved at our place last season and the last couple of times I have visited the JJB it has been a horrible trip due to trouble after the game.

Last edited by WhiteBic on Tue Jul 24 2012, 13:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a word out!)

6Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 13:28

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

QPR & Stoke, same reasons as Doffcocker. Also West Ham, who think they're a big club (they're not) and think Big Sam can "do a Bolton" any time he likes (hope he can't).

7Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 13:32

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stoke (don't like them after FA Cup Semi Final defeat), QPR (Because of all the money they spend) and West Ham (For BSA's sakes)

8Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 13:55

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bottom of the heap has to be Wigan - reasons all mentioned before (especially acutely correct by Doffcocker)

19th Stoke - the Pulis effect has to change sooner or later and its about time it did for the sake of their "righteous" fans.

18th is pure difficult as I have no qulams with West Ham (and if Allardyce can prove he can do a Bolton with another club, then let him as it will just show how stupid the quarrel was between him and Gartside and how much further we could have gone with some imple backing (and I don't mean money there). I have no problems with QPR either. I would probably go with Abertawe as why is there a Welsh team in the English League!

9Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 14:12

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Wigan
stoke
Reading

10Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 14:26

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Reading fans spat at a 12 year old girl?

No, they didn't.

11Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 14:53

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Man U, Newcastle and QPR (in my dreams).

Although it is far more likely that Norwich, Reading and Wigan will go.

12Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 15:08

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Numpty & BTID said it all.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

13Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 15:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Chelsea, Man United and Man City and then hopefully people will no longer try to buy the league and some semblance of sense returns to the top tier of football in this country again.

Slim hope, eh!

14Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 15:34

West Ham for obvious Allardyce reasons, Fulham for being the most boring club in the world, and Stoke for having a wanker of a manager.

15Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 16:24

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

It's no suprise that people are going for the same teams in general. For me, Wigan and Stoke are givens. The other I will go for is West Ham, simply because my wifes mate is a West Ham supporter and took the piss too much when we came down and they went up. Mind you, my "Cheers for the 6 points" never went down well when we were both in the Premier League.

16Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 17:05

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Everton, West Brom and Wigan. Horrible clubs.

17Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 17:09

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

How could I forget West Brom?

I despise their "Sir Gary deserves better than you lot" nonsense.

18Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 21:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I still can't believe that Wigan are still in the Prem and we are in the Championship. I hope QPR get their comeuppance as well as West Ham.

19Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Tue Jul 24 2012, 22:30

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Wigan - I dislike them a lot and resent them being a division above us.

QPR - nothing to do with last season, just another team buying their premier league place with mercenary players and manager

I don't really have a third pick, but I was irritated with the amount of fawning over Swansea that took place last season, when Norwich were far more worthy. However their fans were the most welcoming I came across last season. So I am torn on that one.

20Teams you want to come down  Empty Re: Teams you want to come down Wed Jul 25 2012, 13:01

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:West Ham for obvious Allardyce reasons, Fulham for being the most boring club in the world, and Stoke for having a wanker of a manager.

To be fair, and cannot believe I am about to say this, if the Venky's had not sacked Allardyce, for no reason, Rovers would probably be still in the Premiership and possibly within the top half, instead of being near the bottom of the Championship (and thats before a ball is kicked)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum