Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are You Better Than Zat Knight?

+12
Sluffy
scottjames30
Copper Dragon
Soul Kitchen
Keegan
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
Culcheth_White
observer
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 14:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton are shite. The players are no better than average pub league players. They've made it so far due to pushy parents, having money, and pure luck.

Be honest, if you had access to the facilities available to Zat Knight (fitness coaches, dietitians, top football coaches etc) wouldn't you be better than he is? If you were in tip-top condition wouldn't you have more to offer than Knight and the other ponces?

Surely the way to bring this debt down is to get rid of all the players as their contracts end and replace them with the best 20 fans. Surely from the thousands of Bolton fans around the country we can find 20 or so who are decent.

Imagine the passion on the pitch with a team made up of Bolton fans born in the town itself. It'd be like having 11 Nicky Hunt's on the pitch.

I'm probably not eligible to play being a girl with wonky tits, but even I am better than Zat Knight. I wouldn't have gifted those goals to Middlesbrough, and I'd probably have scored at least two goals myself.

So could you be better than Zat Knight given the right resources?

2Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 14:12

I'm going to have to rule myself out of this one because I don't understand how Twitter works, and you can't be a professional footballer if you can't tweet, can you?

3Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 14:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Probably not, I'm more of a Messi type player

4Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 14:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm going to have to rule myself out of this one because I don't understand how Twitter works, and you can't be a professional footballer if you can't tweet, can you?

There will be no Twittering under the new regime. You can have a trial if you like.

5Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 14:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Probably not, I'm more of a Messi type player

I'm looking for players for all positions. There's room for a Messi type player in the new BWFC.

6Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 14:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sign me up

7Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 14:18

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:I'm going to have to rule myself out of this one because I don't understand how Twitter works, and you can't be a professional footballer if you can't tweet, can you?

There will be no Twittering under the new regime. You can have a trial if you like.

What about spit-roasting under-age girls in hotel rooms with four of your mates?

Not sure I'm up for that, if I'm honest.....

8Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 14:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

What about spit-roasting under-age girls in hotel rooms with four of your mates?

Not sure I'm up for that, if I'm honest.....

Magoo, Scott, Karly Pants & Culcheth White have already got that covered.

9Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 14:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll play. I'm a wizard of the wing. I have the pace of a top class sprinter and the physique of a rugby league forward.I'd score at least 20 goals a season,to say nothing of the number of scalps I'd take. I'd play for nothing.

10Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 14:29

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:I'll play. I'm a wizard of the wing. I have the pace of a top class sprinter and the physique of a rugby league forward.I'd score at least 20 goals a season,to say nothing of the number of scalps I'd take. I'd play for nothing.
The price is right... now for Nat to agree to manage for the same price.

11Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 14:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

observer wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:I'll play. I'm a wizard of the wing. I have the pace of a top class sprinter and the physique of a rugby league forward.I'd score at least 20 goals a season,to say nothing of the number of scalps I'd take. I'd play for nothing.
The price is right... now for Nat to agree to manage for the same price.
Some chance. According to the Preston kerb crawling community she's a bit pricey.

12Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 14:38

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I was a greedy, selfish bastard when I played for culcheth high school. I could maybe replace eagles, so count me in!

13Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 14:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:I was a greedy, selfish bastard when I played for culcheth high school. I could maybe replace eagles,  so count me in!

Yes, every team should have a tart.

14Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 14:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Culcheth_White wrote:I was a greedy, selfish bastard when I played for culcheth high school. I could maybe replace eagles,  so count me in!

Yes, every team should have a tart.
You're being too harsh on yourself Nat.

15Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 15:07

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Yes, every team should have a tart, with horrible tits.
 Very Happy

16Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 16:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Having wonky tits could be an advantage in selling a dummy when they go one way but the ball goes the other. Plus it would give us a laugh in the showers.

17Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 19:09

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'll play LB or CM... but even if I chose to play in CB in a blindfold and both hands tied behind my back, I'd still be a better player than Zat Knight.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

18Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 19:17

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oy Keegan you weirdo, its football not a fetish party. Very Happy

19Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 19:20

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Oh, behave.  :whistle:

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

20Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Empty Re: Are You Better Than Zat Knight? Mon Jan 20 2014, 19:20

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Mr Magoo wrote:Oy Keegan you weirdo, its football not a fetish party. Very Happy
Let Nat decide what type of party she is hosting! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum