Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolves 2-3 Bolton

+15
Sluffy
Keegan
jayjay23
Bolton Nuts
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Lofty_Love
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Culcheth_White
xmiles
Angry Dad
aaron_bwfc
Quent
Natasha Whittam
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Wolves 2-3 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Sun 1 Apr - 16:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Probably yes, when he files a breach of contract complaint against the club, wins and then plays for someone else.

He can't sue the club when he gets dropped. Although football is probably going that way very soon.

82Wolves 2-3 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Sun 1 Apr - 16:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he probably would if Coyle came out and said "he's played his last game for Bolton" as you suggested.

83Wolves 2-3 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Sun 1 Apr - 16:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I think he probably would if Coyle came out and said "he's played his last game for Bolton" as you suggested.

As long as the club paid him (after the maximum fine) there's not a thing he could do. Serves him right.

84Wolves 2-3 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Sun 1 Apr - 16:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes and that would really galvanise the team, having one of the best players effectively sacked for winning us a relegation "six pointer"

85Wolves 2-3 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Sun 1 Apr - 17:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Yes and that would really galvanise the team, having one of the best players effectively sacked for winning us a relegation "six pointer"

I doubt they'd even notice. I didn't notice him until 35 minutes yesterday.

86Wolves 2-3 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Sun 1 Apr - 17:24

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

It didn't work with Tevez. City learned very quickly that their investment was disappearing in front of their eyes, and I think someone had a word with Mancini. So the priciples are right, but the implementation of them is far from easy.

87Wolves 2-3 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Sun 1 Apr - 17:52

Never going to eradicate diving now, it's been going on far too long, to suggest banning players is madness, do you really think Real Madrid would ban Ronaldo if he dived? Or United ban Rooney? No chance. Same goes for FIFA and the FA, far too many diving incidents every game for them to start fining players left, right and centre, it would never work.

I don't applaud what Davies did, but there was slight contact, he made the most of it and won a penalty. If I was a Wolves fan I'd be more annoyed at Roger Johnson for lunging into the challenge so needlessly.

Thought we were lucky to get away with 442 first half, but played well going forward second. Think we need to stick to a 451 against most teams, as Wolves midfield is particularly poor, and having an extra man in there frees up Mark Davies to do what he's best at going forward.

88Wolves 2-3 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Sun 1 Apr - 17:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Never going to eradicate diving now, it's been going on far too long, to suggest banning players is madness, do you really think Real Madrid would ban Ronaldo if he dived? Or United ban Rooney? No chance. Same goes for FIFA and the FA, far too many diving incidents every game for them to start fining players left, right and centre, it would never work.

You're right of course but I do think if they punished the blatant cheating it would make some players think twice.

89Wolves 2-3 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Sun 1 Apr - 18:00

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There are plenty of incidents where there's enough contact for it to be deemed reasonable to give a penalty, but because the attacker didn't throw himself on the floor, the ref didn't give it. So a small part of me understands diving.

It's difficult to see just how much contact was made with Davies. But over the past few years, the number of completely shit decisions we've had go against us, it doesn't make me feel bad knowing that we might have taken three points thanks to a dive and a foolish referee.

90Wolves 2-3 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Sun 1 Apr - 21:48

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

91Wolves 2-3 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Sun 1 Apr - 22:12

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sometimes it only takes minimal contact to bring a man down. If that referee is removed for next week or the week after then it will have been judged by the panel as a dive. If he stays on then he will have been told he got it right.

A tiny clip on your ankle on your left foot can cause that foot to flick up and contact your own right foot, effectively bringing yourself down. Many people (WRONGLY) see this as no foul because he tripped himself up.

92Wolves 2-3 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Mon 2 Apr - 0:33

Bolton Nuts

Admin

On tv, especially on the sky match choice highlights they could not stop banging on about how unlucky Wolves were. They gave us no credit. It was all about how good Wolves were and how the unjust penalty was the decider. We still had 20 attempts on goal. More than their 14. And we were away.With an injury hit side still. I thought we deserved more credit for what we did there.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

93Wolves 2-3 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Mon 2 Apr - 11:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They were unlucky, especially in the first half.

that said we had a 15 minute period in the second where we could have scored 4 or 5.

so a fair result would have been 4-4

94Wolves 2-3 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Mon 2 Apr - 17:05

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Alonso looks like he is crying in the pcture above. I can understand the emotions, though - he breaks bones like Casanova breaks hearts.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

95Wolves 2-3 Bolton - Page 5 Empty Re: Wolves 2-3 Bolton Mon 2 Apr - 17:09

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

What happened to him killing someone in a car accident, it's like it never happened.

Surely he is up in court for it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum