Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-1 Burnley.

+27
carrs
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
Triumph
Hip Priest
Norpig
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
scottjames30
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
Barryjw
Mr Magoo
terenceanne
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
luckyPeterpiper
karlypants
Bolton Nuts
Copper Dragon
NickFazer
Tigermin
MartinBWFC
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

181Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Wed Feb 12 2014, 22:18

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Biggie wrote:First half was as good as i have seen us all season.

I can only assume last night was your first game of the season.

That makes it sound as if we've been better than that all season Natasha, you're confusing yourself.

I'm pretty sure Boggers is replacing you on this forum.

182Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Thu Feb 13 2014, 08:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

That makes it sound as if we've been better than that all season Natasha, you're confusing yourself.

I'm pretty sure Boggers is replacing you on this forum.

We've played much better than we did on Tuesday. I guess you have to attend matches to understand my point.

183Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Thu Feb 13 2014, 17:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote:
we seem not to be able to convert anything into the net.
Lee scored for the first time in ages the other week. Mavies last goal? Can't remember. Eagles last goal? Ditto. Spearing? Medo? Cavies? Moritz & Danns got one but it's hardly the attacking midfield personnel with goals everywhere that Dougie clearly expects seeing as he's sticking with 451. Isn't Baptiste still up amongst the top goalscorers? There's the problem in a nutshell. They're all too busy protecting the defence, lack the energy to get box to box as required by a 451 system and none of them are what I'd call natural finishers on the rare occasions when they do get a chance.
Look at the top clubs playing 451 and all their front 6 are regular goalscorers.

184Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Thu Feb 13 2014, 18:03

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:
Biggie wrote:
we seem not to be able to convert anything into the net.
Lee scored for the first time in ages the other week. Mavies last goal? Can't remember. Eagles last goal? Ditto. Spearing? Medo? Cavies? Moritz & Danns got one but it's hardly the attacking midfield personnel with goals everywhere that Dougie clearly expects seeing as he's sticking with 451. Isn't Baptiste still up amongst the top goalscorers? There's the problem in a nutshell. They're all too busy protecting the defence, lack the energy to get box to box as required by a 451 system and none of them are what I'd call natural finishers on the rare occasions when they do get a chance.
Look at the top clubs playing 451 and all their front 6 are regular goalscorers.
Perhaps you need to explain the term "goalscorer" to Dougie?  He seems to be somewhat lacking in the understanding of what this is supposed to be or how that is achieved.

185Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Thu Feb 13 2014, 18:13

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I must apologise first but I found this.  :trust: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

186Bolton 0-1 Burnley. - Page 10 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Burnley. Fri Feb 14 2014, 09:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:I must apologise first but I found this.   :trust: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No need to apologise amigo. It's true.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum: