Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just four games from being the Messiah !!!

+10
BoltonTillIDie
luckyPeterpiper
Culcheth_White
Banks of the Croal
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
bryan458
scottjames30
wessy
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Such is the fickle nature of football and Bolton fans in particular. That four more performances and results like that today (Watford) and the tide will be in Dougies favour !!!!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How far are from the play-offs?

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What a load of utter BOLLOCKS, Just insulting to most BWFC fans, that was the best performance of the season by far, McMoron should still be sacked!!!!!!!!!!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thankfully he'll always be the messiah to me.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'd like to see that happen.

Wouldn't you?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wessy is just upset that he'll have nothing to moan about.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Third win at home in the league all season.
Forgot what it was like to win.

Think I'll get pissed and enjoy the Moment.

For a change.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't put Freedman into the David Icke category of being the Messiah just yet.

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:I wouldn't put Freedman into the David Icke category of being the Messiah just yet.

I would!!!!!!!!!!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bryan458 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I wouldn't put Freedman into the David Icke category of being the Messiah just yet.

I would!!!!!!!!!!

O yer, the first win of the year, how silly of me.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Some of our fans are twats! When the team sheet was read out prior to kickoff, some arseholes near me, were even booing Joe Mason's name, fooking unbelievable!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Culcheth_White wrote:Some of our fans are twats! When the team sheet was read out prior to kickoff, some arseholes near me, were even booing Joe Mason's name, fooking unbelievable!

I bet they were cheering when he scored though, the fickle fuckers.

Oh, so we all rate Mason now do we......?

Because he's scored a goal?

Now that's fuckin' fickle for you......

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In terms of sanity David Icke and Dougie Freedman being messiahs are definitely in the same class. 

I still don't think he's good enough but if we win every game from now till the end of the season then perhaps I'll reconsider. 

However, as good as today was I would note that both our goals came from players who don't actually belong to us. 

There's almost a sense of deja vu in that last season we went on a late season run largely inspired by loan signings. We have to start getting that kind of performance from our own, something DF has signally failed to do so far.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Did we give Brian the job then BTID?  :rofl:

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:Wessy is just upset that he'll have nothing to moan about.
No moaning from me Boggers, a really enjoyable game good performances all over the park, a clean sheet as well. Mason coming back i thought was one of the most uninspiring signings of all time, BUT today he played very well, in truth he should have had the match ball under his arm, missed two very good chances.

The most pleasing thing was that we got behind them today to the bye line making chances despite no wingers. Juke was magnificent Mavies actually delivered.

All in all i will enjoy a beer tonight, and if it was to continue many on the terraces would change there views. because winning is what it's all about.

As for moaners? many on here thrive on negative comments i like to think we would support the team/manager if winning regular. of course its just one win.
I truly hope we win the next four and witness the shallow nature of fans as they turn a full circle.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

4-4-2 is the way forward. I've been saying it for weeks.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The celebrations at the final whistle were like we'd just put ourselves right in the frame for the play-offs. We've seen performances like today's before, that didn't prove to be turning points, so I don't know how people can get excited. It was a lot like the Doncaster match earlier in the season.
Even the poorest teams have days like today, where everyone does their job for once and they get the breaks they usually wouldn't. Getting results consistently is completely different.
It doesn't help that Dougie isn't one to opt for stability where it's needed. The biggest positive of the game was obviously the Juke/Mason partnership. It wouldn't be un-Freedman-like if they were both on the bench next week.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:4-4-2 is the way forward. I've been saying it for weeks.

And you keep saying it, at home it works, nothing less for the future.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum