Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well The Abuse Has Already Started!

+6
Triumph
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
scottjames30
Banks of the Croal
karlypants
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well The Abuse Has Already Started! Empty Well The Abuse Has Already Started! Sat Mar 15 2014, 17:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

From Wigan...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Wiganers thickest people on the Planet. 

I heard most of them only work weekends

Is so they don't have to be re trained

On a Monday Very Happy 
Fuck em Anyway.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They're scum.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Freedman out bedsheet at todays game apparently.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

football "banter"  Rolling Eyes 

embarrassing to read this kind of nonsense, especially people wishing death on others.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Do I count as a Wiganer?

If you had a nice piece of fillet steak in front of you, would you pan fry it in some garlic butter then serve it with a light salad and a nice bottle of red or would you mince it up and stick it in a pie, which you then drown in ketchup and eat with a mug of tea?

If it's the latter, then yes, you have been assimilated into the Wigan collective.

Kill yourself now.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

God, I really hope we don't lose this game, especially with about 2500 pie eaters at our pad, they should really sell around 4500 tickets for this game, but they won't.

Bolton away is still Wigan's biggest game of the season and I hope Dougie has his head screwed on for this game.  Rolling Eyes

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Culcheth_White wrote:and I hope Dougie has his head screwed on for this game.  Rolling Eyes
Now tell the class how many drinks you have partaken of this evening.

10Well The Abuse Has Already Started! Empty Re: Well The Abuse Has Already Started! Sun Mar 16 2014, 16:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have Yeovil and Blackpool before the Wigan game, both teams below us, so by the time we play them we're likely to be either well out of trouble or deep in the poo.

Either way I expect Wigan to turn us over as they have better players and a great manager I was hoping we'd get back when we signed Coyle - an idea which was met with some derision from Ms Whittam at the time.

Last edited by wanderlust on Sun Mar 16 2014, 16:22; edited 1 time in total

11Well The Abuse Has Already Started! Empty Re: Well The Abuse Has Already Started! Sun Mar 16 2014, 16:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wigan will batter us.

12Well The Abuse Has Already Started! Empty Re: Well The Abuse Has Already Started! Sun Mar 16 2014, 16:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Wigan will batter us.
Doesn't matter though Scott. We're not competing for promotion with them - we're trying to save our club from financial ruin and will be doing so for at least another season. We'll be back though - eventually.

13Well The Abuse Has Already Started! Empty Re: Well The Abuse Has Already Started! Sun Mar 16 2014, 16:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Wigan will batter us.
Doesn't matter though Scott.
It does, the pie eating fuckers.

14Well The Abuse Has Already Started! Empty Re: Well The Abuse Has Already Started! Sun Mar 16 2014, 16:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"You're mums you're dad you're dads you're mum"

Thick fuck.

15Well The Abuse Has Already Started! Empty Re: Well The Abuse Has Already Started! Sun Mar 16 2014, 16:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:"You're mums you're dad you're dads you're mum"

Thick fuck.
Maybe the correspondent is describing the archetypal single parent family?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum