Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackburn 0 - 2 United

+10
wanderlust
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
xmiles
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Banks of the Croal
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Tough choice but who is it going to be?

Blackburn 0 - 2 United Vote_lcap15%Blackburn 0 - 2 United Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Blackburn 0 - 2 United Vote_lcap85%Blackburn 0 - 2 United Vote_rcap 85% [ 11 ]
Blackburn 0 - 2 United Vote_lcap0%Blackburn 0 - 2 United Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Blackburn 0 - 2 United Sun Apr 01 2012, 21:54

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Big game for both clubs Monday - but who will you be sticking up for?

As they both can't lose, who would you rather win?

United for me - rather keep Blackburn below us until the end of the season (and beyond!).

2Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Sun Apr 01 2012, 21:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Obviously United.

I can't imagine why anyone would want a Blackburn win.

I'm sure nat will come up with a reason though.

3Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Sun Apr 01 2012, 21:58

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Gone for manu.

4Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Sun Apr 01 2012, 22:00

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

No time for City to be honest at the moment, a bunch of money grabbing fuckers battling with themsleves so I (can't believe I am saying this but) hope United win the league.

So for that I want a United win.

5Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Sun Apr 01 2012, 22:02

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Judging by how they played at our place, Blackburn still have massive problems and Steve Kean needn't be pleased with himself yet!

6Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Sun Apr 01 2012, 22:07

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

On another note, has anyone seen Carrols dive...what an idiot he was past the goalkeeper when he dived and was easier to score.

7Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Sun Apr 01 2012, 22:11

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's the sort of game that I hate to commit to one way or the other.

I can't want either to win.

Let's have a floodlight failure just after half time and when all the fans of both sides get to their modes of transport, they find their wheels clamped.

And when they manage to get home they find that the front door of their house has been bricked up.

8Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Sun Apr 01 2012, 22:23

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

aaron_bwfc wrote:On another note, has anyone seen Carrols dive...what an idiot he was past the goalkeeper when he dived and was easier to score.

Made me laugh anyway. Laughing

To answer the question: Man U because I want us to finish above Blackburn.

9Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Mon Apr 02 2012, 00:15

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I voted for Blackburn to win, As this was a stupid question.

10Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Mon Apr 02 2012, 09:04

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Man U - just for the simple reason of winding up Bolton Hater - but its a sure fire win for United anyway.

11Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Mon Apr 02 2012, 09:36

bwfc71 wrote:Man U - just for the simple reason of winding up Bolton Hater - but its a sure fire win for United anyway.

Shut it fatty, we'll get at least a draw tonight and finish on minimum 44 points. Easy. Will you be visiting a lady of the night to celebrate?

12Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Mon Apr 02 2012, 10:41

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Man U - just for the simple reason of winding up Bolton Hater - but its a sure fire win for United anyway.

Shut it fatty, we'll get at least a draw tonight and finish on minimum 44 points. Easy. Will you be visiting a lady of the night to celebrate?

How many Maccy D Breakfast wraps have you had so far this morning? 10 or 11?? (Maccy D's know they can sell them in UK, whilst they are not allowed to be sold here in Holland!)

No need to visit a "lady of the night" when my other half is a nympho!! Anyway still shattered from her 21st birthday treat - a weekend in London.

No chance of Blackburn drawing tonight - Scum are on a mission to embarrasse Shitty - so they will have all guns blazing. Looking for 0-3 Scum, tonight!

13Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Mon Apr 02 2012, 13:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:On another note, has anyone seen Carrols dive...what an idiot he was past the goalkeeper when he dived and was easier to score.
I looked at it several times and concluded that in pushing the ball past Krul it got stuck under his feet and he fell over trying to dig it out. With a gaping goal, nobody in their right mind would have opted to try to win a pen. Just think he's a clumsy oaf.

14Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Mon Apr 02 2012, 13:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:

I'd love Manure to stuff you by 5 or more, but Ferguson has a vested interest in keeping interest in the title race going so Manure will definitiely throw one game before the season is out. Usually it's against Rovers so I suspect, nay expect Rovers to win tonight and get another "shock" result. 2-1 Rovers.

15Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Mon Apr 02 2012, 21:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

2-0 to united with just minutes to go - Blackburn slip into the bottom three.

Blackburn were bottom of the league at Christmas - will the curse of relegation for such a club strike again!

16Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Mon Apr 02 2012, 21:55

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sucks to be Blackburn right now - I thought they had done enough to get a draw. Man U tends to do that though, they plug away and plug away and wear you down. CĂșnts.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

17Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Mon Apr 02 2012, 21:59

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If Ferguson hadn't decided he were gonna piss about with his team, playing a quirky 4-5-1 formation from the start, Blackburn would have got pasted from start to finish.

As it is, it was only in the last twenty minutes or so that United reverted to the system that works best for them, hence Blackburn only got shat on for that twenty minute period.

18Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Mon Apr 02 2012, 22:02

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Did you see that second goal for United live?

They strung 39 consecutive passes together and finished it with a super goal from Young - great piece of skill. They used every inch of the pitch and were patient with the ball. Any team or player can learn a lot from that. They kept the ball off Blackburn for well over 3 minutes in the build up to the second goal.

Thought Blackburn worked tirelessly though and battled for it. They were wasteful at times too. I think United were a bit lucky with the first goal about 80 mins into it as well.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

19Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 07:28

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:2-0 to united with just minutes to go - Blackburn slip into the bottom three.

Blackburn were bottom of the league at Christmas - will the curse of relegation for such a club strike again!

Hope so, just to shut BH up!!!

Funnily enough where is BH, gone very quiet from him!

I am sure I am saw him on sky, just before the match, along with his brother - posibly the 2 "biggest" fans at the match - looked like they were taking up 3 seats each!

20Blackburn 0 - 2 United Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 10:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tactically, it was good stuff from Kean and for a long time I thought Manure would never score. There are big lessons for OC to consider,
Going narrow meant that Manure couldn't go through the middle so they kept going wide to Valencia etc - which meant that Rovers had more time to pack the box with bodies as the ball had to travel out and then back in. Every time the ball came over, United's strikers, who are tiny anyway were massively outnumbered, sometimes 2 or 3 v 7. That meant that they were ultimately forced to shoot from distance and Kean had backed Robinson to handle that. Shouldn't have let Valencia's shot in from that angle and TBF Young's goal was hit perfectly and there's nowt to be done about that. Conversely, Rovers were very direct and with Hoilett and Yakubu always had a chance of a breakaway goal themselves. When they went forward is was always 2 v 2 or 2 v 3 as the ball arrived so quickly - decent odds and they did manage to get a few shots off. Tactically superb from Kean and until the death they were always in with a shout.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum