Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackburn 0 - 2 United

+10
wanderlust
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
xmiles
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Banks of the Croal
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Tough choice but who is it going to be?

Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Vote_lcap85%Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Vote_rcap 85% [ 11 ]
Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 15:28

bwfc71 wrote:

Was it that the wart infested warthog sat next to you, your girlfriend? Well suited!

You need to come over and find out if its a brothel or not! (considering I do not frequent them)

Don't you dare talk about my bird like that you fat shit. She is hotter than any woman you've ever seen, never mind shagged.

I'M ROVERD TIL I DIE

42Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 15:28

bwfc71 wrote:

Was it that the wart infested warthog sat next to you, your girlfriend? Well suited!

You need to come over and find out if its a brothel or not! (considering I do not frequent them)

Don't you dare talk about my bird like that you fat shit. She is hotter than any woman you've ever seen, never mind shagged.

I'M ROVERD TIL I DIE

43Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 15:51

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So enraged you posted twice.

Doesn't bother me, but if that what you think is beauty, then I do believe that Blackburners are handicapped not only with fingers but in their sight as well.

So how many blubber-whale offspring are you both planning on having together?

44Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 16:10

Bolton Hater, I'm not a rude person but you really do annoy me. Why you feel the need to post on here is beyond me, especially as Bolton have more points and a game in hand.

45Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 16:44

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I for one am glad he is here, makes me laugh. jocolor

46Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 16:51

Mr Magoo wrote:I for one am glad he is here, makes me laugh. jocolor

That's just what your wife says about you.

47Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 19:12

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bolton Hater wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:I for one am glad he is here, makes me laugh. jocolor

That's just what your wife says about you.

At least I can track her down, knowing you are here. lol!

48Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Wed Apr 04 2012, 06:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:your right, Bolton have never won nothing!!!
Don't suppose you've heard of a double negative in Blackburn, so thanks for the compliment but you are wrong - there have been seasons where we haven't won a trophy.

Last edited by wanderlust on Wed Apr 04 2012, 06:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling dragged down to BH level)

49Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Wed Apr 04 2012, 06:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote: When did you last win the Premier League?
Always fancied winning the PL but it's a bit out of our price range.

50Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Wed Apr 04 2012, 13:28

oh the old "we bought the league" chestnut huh? Did Bolton not buy their players? Don't answer that, judging by their skills they probably didn't.

51Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Wed Apr 04 2012, 17:24

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:oh the old "we bought the league" chestnut huh? Did Bolton not buy their players? Don't answer that, judging by their skills they probably didn't.

There is a difference to buying players to create a decent dynasty of a team/club and then thers buying a team just to win awards.

Unfortunately United come under the first - and look at their legacy and youth squad.

Blackburn comes under the latter and look what happened - couldn't muster a second PL championships and sank to the lower of the league faster than the Titanic!!!

Most teams buy what they can afford and hope they are buying skill - some lucky and some not so lucky.

52Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Wed Apr 04 2012, 19:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You do realise Bolton Hater couldn't give 2 shits about Blackburn?

53Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Wed Apr 04 2012, 19:48

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You do realise Bolton Hater couldn't give 2 shits about Blackburn?

Of course.......

54Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Wed Apr 04 2012, 19:54

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You do realise Bolton Hater couldn't give 2 shits about Blackburn?

Rovers are my life you stirring little shit. Let's take it outside.

55Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Wed Apr 04 2012, 20:30

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

[img]https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk/Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 3 Bh_gir10[/img]

Bolton Haters girlfriend. As seen on CCTV outside Blackburn Rail Station, on Monday evening (before the match)!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum