Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackburn 0 - 2 United

+10
wanderlust
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
xmiles
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
Banks of the Croal
Hipster_Nebula
Sluffy
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Tough choice but who is it going to be?

Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% [ 2 ]
Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Vote_lcap85%Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Vote_rcap 85% [ 11 ]
Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 10:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Tactically, it was good stuff from Kean and for a long time I thought Manure would never score. There are big lessons for OC to consider,
Going narrow meant that Manure couldn't go through the middle so they kept going wide to Valencia etc - which meant that Rovers had more time to pack the box with bodies as the ball had to travel out and then back in. Every time the ball came over, United's strikers, who are tiny anyway were massively outnumbered, sometimes 2 or 3 v 7. That meant that they were ultimately forced to shoot from distance and Kean had backed Robinson to handle that. Shouldn't have let Valencia's shot in from that angle and TBF Young's goal was hit perfectly and there's nowt to be done about that. Conversely, Rovers were very direct and with Hoilett and Yakubu always had a chance of a breakaway goal themselves. When they went forward is was always 2 v 2 or 2 v 3 as the ball arrived so quickly - decent odds and they did manage to get a few shots off. Tactically superb from Kean and until the death they were always in with a shout.

Bolton Hater, is that you?

22Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 10:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No it's me - just being honest. Fair play to Kean IMO.
It was a difficult game to watch. Dreading United not winning - I came as close as I ever will to supporting them last night. But I had to admire the tactics - something OC should be thinking about in the early stages of our remaining away games, or if we grab a lead and are struggling to hold on.

Last edited by wanderlust on Tue Apr 03 2012, 10:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More crap to add)

23Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 11:01

MrK

MrK
David Ngog
David Ngog

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Man U - just for the simple reason of winding up Bolton Hater - but its a sure fire win for United anyway.

Shut it fatty, we'll get at least a draw tonight and finish on minimum 44 points. Easy. Will you be visiting a lady of the night to celebrate?

Oh dear, its very quiet from Bolton Hater, still crying into his pillow I guess Sad Sad

24Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 11:13

Fuck the lot of you, you dirty Bolton bastards. Blackburn were fucking awesome last night against the best team in the country. We lost, but I'm more confident than ever we will finish well above Bolton and the rest of the shite. In fact I don't think we'll lose again and I predict we'll finish 9 points ahead of Bolton.

F U C K O F F

25Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 11:43

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Wake up your having a bad dream.

26Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 11:46

Mr Magoo wrote:Wake up your having a bad dream.

Your the one having a bad dream you fucking dickhead. Let's take it outside and settle this.

27Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 11:48

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I don,t do handbag's at dawn, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOser.

28Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 11:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:

Your the one having a bad dream you fucking dickhead. Let's take it outside and settle this.

You do amuse me BH, if you ever do get it on with Magoo let me know and I'll referee.

29Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 11:51

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:

You do amuse me BH, if you ever do get it on with Magoo let me know and I'll referee.

Nat he is full of shit, just like his team.

30Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 12:59

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Fuck the lot of you, you dirty Bolton bastards. Blackburn were fucking awesome last night against the best team in the country. We lost, but I'm more confident than ever we will finish well above Bolton and the rest of the shite. In fact I don't think we'll lose again and I predict we'll finish 9 points ahead of Bolton.

F U C K O F F

39 passes in 3 minutes followed by a goal - United were just giving you a masterclass in their ability. They were toying with Blackburn from the start of the game and giving Blackburn just enough rope to hang themselves, with which they did!!!!

Now where are Rovers again? - oh yes thats it back in the relegation zone!!!

31Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 13:09

Let's take it outside fat boy, I'll meet you at your favourite booth in 24 hours.

ROVER TIL I DIE

32Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 13:12

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fcuk me BH has turned into Mike Tyson over night, isnt it funny how people change when they loose.
Get used to it Fat boy.

33Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 13:14

nah, just sick of fat Bolton twats thinking they're better than Rovers. When did you last win the Premier League?

34Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 13:17

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Now you no that is a silly question.

35Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 13:18

your right, Bolton have never won nothing!!!

36Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 13:20

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:nah, just sick of fat Bolton twats thinking they're better than Rovers. When did you last win the Premier League?

Magoo - he is just upset that he actually got spotted on the TV screen wearing his rovers shirt with his brother - both ugly fat cunts eating what looked like a meat pie (but 4 times the size or a normal one)

BH - so you want to meet outside my favourite booth in 24 hours - ok, I will be waiting outside 11 Leidseplein, Amsterdam at 415pm tomorrow afternoon! Or meet up outside Primark at Almere Stad!

If you know your football history then you will know that we have never won The Premier League or been 1st Division Champions (old money) because we pride ourselves on not buying our way to the top, but by using true honest grit and determination. Buying is just cheating!!!

37Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 13:22

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:your right, Bolton have never won nothing!!!

Errrm

How many FA Cups have we won?

How many other trophies has Bolton won, over the last 25 years, compared to Rovers (both upper and lower league trophies and overseas trophies!!)

38Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 13:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How the fcuk is "bolton hater" still getting a bite.

39Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 13:23

bwfc71 wrote:
BH - so you want to meet outside my favourite booth in 24 hours - ok, I will be waiting outside 11 Leidseplein, Amsterdam at 415pm tomorrow afternoon! Or meet up outside Primark at Almere Stad!

I was with my brother but we weren't on tv. I was also with my girlfriend who is hot hot hot.

What is 11 Leidseplein? A brothel?

40Blackburn 0 - 2 United - Page 2 Empty Re: Blackburn 0 - 2 United Tue Apr 03 2012, 13:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

I was with my brother but we weren't on tv. I was also with my girlfriend who is hot hot hot.

What is 11 Leidseplein? A brothel?

Was it that the wart infested warthog sat next to you, your girlfriend? Well suited!

You need to come over and find out if its a brothel or not! (considering I do not frequent them)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum