Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now that the season is over.

+4
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Now that the season is over. Empty Now that the season is over. Tue Mar 18 2014, 17:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lets dance  ::dance::   :drinks: 

2Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Tue Mar 18 2014, 17:23

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Play some of the young ones, see how they fair for next season.

3Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Tue Mar 18 2014, 17:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What do you mean "over"? Surely the contract auditions start as soon as / if we get some clear blue sky between us and the relegation battle? At least I bloody well hope so. What better time to check out the entire squad by throwing them in at the deep end and providing the fans with "Sign or Shaft" cards to give Dougie a bit of guidance for the summer?

4Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Tue Mar 18 2014, 17:32

You still on strong pain meds, Lusty.....?

5Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Tue Mar 18 2014, 17:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Try 4-3-3?

6Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Tue Mar 18 2014, 17:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We can still go up

7Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Tue Mar 18 2014, 17:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:You still on strong pain meds, Lusty.....?
...and loving it now. Can't feel a damn thing. Anaesthesia rules and I'm Comfortably Numb.

8Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Tue Mar 18 2014, 19:00

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
...and loving it now. Can't feel a damn thing. Anaesthesia rules and I'm Comfortably Numb.
Where have I heard that before?

9Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Tue Mar 18 2014, 19:01

Do your hands feel just like two balloons?

10Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Tue Mar 18 2014, 21:08

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:

Pink Floyd rock mate, just had my codeine and diazepam and feel like my brain's on the Dark Side Of The Moon.  Very Happy

11Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Tue Mar 18 2014, 21:09

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Soul Kitchen wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Where have I heard that before?
Hello hello is Soul Kitchen Out There?  Very Happy

12Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Tue Mar 18 2014, 21:18

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oh yeah, the guy who t-boned us is up in court next Monday. Apparently he's gonna plead guilty so none of us need to attend according to the fuzz. I asked what he's likely to get and they said a ban and a big fine at least but that the magistrate might decide to refer it to Crown Court for sentencing 'cos of my injuries and the fact he isn't just charged with being over the limit. He's charged with drunk driving, reckless driving, obstructing the police (he was mouthing off big time apparently and wouldn't shut up about being late for something; I don't really remember much about it tbh, I was in a daze and too sore to notice anything but Wendy Hannah and Tanya were OK and then the nice paramedic gave me some morphine and they loaded me into an ambulance) and threatening behaviour (he apparently shook his fist under a copper's nose, bright chap).

13Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Tue Mar 18 2014, 21:24

Nice one, Pete.

Hope he gets what he deserves.

12 months inside then a 5 year season ticket for Gigg Lane........

14Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Tue Mar 18 2014, 21:30

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yes I'm here Peter, stop Eugene from being careful with that axe on your assailant!

15Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Tue Mar 18 2014, 21:31

.....and have a cigar.

16Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Tue Mar 18 2014, 22:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I notice this pillar of society is back in the spotlight.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

17Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Tue Mar 18 2014, 22:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Oh yeah, the guy who t-boned us is up in court next Monday. Apparently he's gonna plead guilty so none of us need to attend according to the fuzz. I asked what he's likely to get and they said a ban and a big fine at least but that the magistrate might decide to refer it to Crown Court for sentencing 'cos of my injuries and the fact he isn't just charged with being over the limit. He's charged with drunk driving, reckless driving, obstructing the police (he was mouthing off big time apparently and wouldn't shut up about being late for something; I don't really remember much about it tbh, I was in a daze and too sore to notice anything but Wendy Hannah and Tanya were OK and then the nice paramedic gave me some morphine and they loaded me into an ambulance) and threatening behaviour (he apparently shook his fist under a copper's nose, bright chap).
Glad it's all being sorted pretty swiftly for you and then you will all be able to move on with your lives and thankfully put it behind you.

I hope he get's the full force of the law possible and that he has to do some bird! Smile

18Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Wed Mar 19 2014, 10:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:Oh yeah, the guy who t-boned us is up in court next Monday. Apparently he's gonna plead guilty so none of us need to attend according to the fuzz. I asked what he's likely to get and they said a ban and a big fine at least but that the magistrate might decide to refer it to Crown Court for sentencing 'cos of my injuries and the fact he isn't just charged with being over the limit. He's charged with drunk driving, reckless driving, obstructing the police (he was mouthing off big time apparently and wouldn't shut up about being late for something; I don't really remember much about it tbh, I was in a daze and too sore to notice anything but Wendy Hannah and Tanya were OK and then the nice paramedic gave me some morphine and they loaded me into an ambulance) and threatening behaviour (he apparently shook his fist under a copper's nose, bright chap).
Glad it's all being sorted pretty swiftly for you and then you will all be able to move on with your lives and thankfully put it behind you.

I hope he get's the full force of the law possible and that he has to do some bird! Smile
This guy sounds like a cock - clearly missed his vocation in the diplomatic service.

19Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Wed Mar 19 2014, 10:22

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thanks guys, I just wanna get this over with tbh. Hannah's had a couple of really awful nightmares since this happened but hopefully they'll fade in time. It seems weird to think it's only a week since it happened. It's like time has slowed to a crawl or maybe that's just the pills I'm on. I just feel relieved that none of the girls were physically hurt but I think it's gonna be a long time before we all recover mentally and emotionally. I just don't get how a guy can be that far over the limit and still get behind the wheel of a car. He had to know he wasn't fit to drive surely? Anyway, like I said he's in court next Monday and hopefully we can get some closure of sorts then. The magistrate might want reports before he decides on sentencing but with luck it'll be finished in no more than a couple of months.

20Now that the season is over. Empty Re: Now that the season is over. Wed Mar 19 2014, 10:23

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:I notice this pillar of society is back in the spotlight.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lock him up, chuck the key down a drain and forget where you left this scum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum