Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members.

+7
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
BoltonTillIDie
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Fri Mar 28 2014, 00:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

A message for people who view our site but are not members.

We are going to return to being a member only site tomorrow night, which simply means that if you are not a member you will no longer be able to view us.

So if you like our site and would like to keep viewing it - free of charge - then simply register and become a member and join me and the other existing 500 or so Nutters that we already have on here!

The registration process is very easy...

After agreeing the terms and conditions you then do the following:

Enter a user name, email address and password.
The next screen you re-enter your password and verify the confirmation Code - Click Save
You are then greeted with the following message:

Your account has been created. However, this forum requires account activation. An activation key has been sent to the e-mail address you provided. Please check your e-mail for further information.

Notice : If you are using a free e-mail provider such as Hotmail, make sure this e-mail did not get in your "Spam" folder. Add the address to your green list, so you can receive notification e-mails and other information sent from the forum.

Click here to return to the Index (with a link to the forum)

I then checked my email (hotmail) and an email was in my inbox with the following message:

Welcome to Bolton Nuts forums

Please keep this e-mail in your savebox. Your account information is as follows:

----------------------------
Username: [the user name you chose]
Password: [the Password you chose]
----------------------------

Your account is currently inactive. You cannot use it until you visit the following link:

[link to verify the account]

Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our database : we cannot retrieve it for you. However, if you forget your password, you can request a new one which will be activated in the same way as this account.

Thank you for registering.

--
Bolton Nuts

Simply then click the link on the email sent back to the email address you registed with and you get a message saying

Your account has now been activated. Thank you for registering.

You are then a 'Nutter' along with the rest of us!

Come on and join us now - you know you really want to!

2OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Fri Mar 28 2014, 17:11

Do we have to start wearing ties and stuff after tomorrow, what with it becoming a Private Members Club and all that?

And can I start now refering to the hours I spend on here as "time spentĀ at my club" like posh blokes do in films about rich people?

Thanks in advance.

3OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Fri Mar 28 2014, 17:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Its only because the Ultras are on here most days, they have to be protected by a counter attack.

Good idea ''Head of Security''.

4OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Fri Mar 28 2014, 17:36

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I was dead proud when an ultra said I should be Supreme Head of Intelligence Targeting. Wink

Then I realised what the acronym is. Very Happy

5OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Sat Mar 29 2014, 10:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Forum is now locked to members only.

6OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Sat Mar 29 2014, 17:46

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The site seemed to go rather quiet in the last week or so.

This measure should help that.

7OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Mon Mar 31 2014, 18:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We should get a snooker table.

8OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Mon Mar 31 2014, 19:37

And a picture of the Queen behind the bar.

9OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Tue Apr 01 2014, 10:48

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:And a picture of the Queen behind the bar.
Glancing up at Magoo's mug when playing a shot would be a distraction.

10OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Tue Apr 01 2014, 10:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Breadman wrote:And a picture of the Queen behind the bar.
Glancing up at Magoo's mug when playing a shot would be a distraction.
I agree, certainly when trying to pot the pink! Laughing

11OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Tue Apr 01 2014, 14:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't tell anyone, but I think the non-members have gone already - so they can't see this thread.

12OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Tue Apr 01 2014, 14:18

We need a roll-call to establish who's actually in here.

I'll check the toilets and the Games Room, you lot check the Main Bar and the Reading Room.

Right, sound off:

Breadman - Here!

13OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Tue Apr 01 2014, 14:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm offline at the moment.

14OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Tue Apr 01 2014, 14:28

Thought you sounded a bit distant.......

15OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Tue Apr 01 2014, 14:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just got in from work. Watching Dickinson's real deal. An Ultra has to relax as best he can.

16OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Tue Apr 01 2014, 14:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm off to work.

17OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Tue Apr 01 2014, 15:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How many non-members have hacked their way into the site to take part in the survey so far Bread?

18OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Tue Apr 01 2014, 15:43

There's a funny-looking blokeĀ sat in the corner eating pork scratchings and talking to himself and generally looking odd and I'm not too sure about him - but thene again, it might just be Magoo.

19OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Tue Apr 01 2014, 16:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'm off to work.
It's good to see our BUM are committed to protecting!!!

20OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Empty Re: OFFICIAL - Bye Bye Non Members. Tue Apr 01 2014, 17:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'm off to work.

Fuck-me, do you start late or what?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum