Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.

+4
Natasha Whittam
largehat
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Mon Jul 30 2012, 12:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:She's the fittest woman in Aberdeen.

He claims not to live in Aberdeen, but I suspect he is lying.

42Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Mon Jul 30 2012, 12:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:Ugh, Liz Jones' fanny hanging down in that Speedo swimsuit.

Ha ha, no it isn't. You seem to have a problem with any woman over a certain age. Hipster used to but he has seen the light.

43Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Mon Jul 30 2012, 12:29

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Ha ha, no it isn't. You seem to have a problem with any woman over a certain age. Hipster used to but he has seen the light.

You've downgraded my condition, Natasha. Last time you made this observation about me and women in general. My misogyny has regressed, hurray!

44Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Mon Jul 30 2012, 12:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:She's the fittest woman in Aberdeen.

He claims not to live in Aberdeen, but I suspect he is lying.

haha, obviously i was lying about the woman, but unfortunately im not lying about Aberdeen.

Because, boy, i'd love to live there.

45Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Mon Jul 30 2012, 12:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

haha, obviously i was lying about the woman, but unfortunately im not lying about Aberdeen.

Because, boy, i'd love to live there.

I can't believe you made something up on a football forum. You've done us up like kippers.

46Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Mon Jul 30 2012, 12:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At least now i know i've got the gift of the gab. People will believe anything i write.

47Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Mon Jul 30 2012, 16:01

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

You're right - I believe people will!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

48Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sat Aug 11 2012, 13:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A cracking couple of paragraphs from Liz Today.

Made me laugh anyway.

I have a giant American fridge freezer, but there is never any food in it, apart from M&S prawns for the cats, who used to have their own shelf, but now have jurisdiction over the whole thing.
I’ve never owned a rolling pin, a baking tray, a palette knife or a mixing bowl. Yes, I have a pair of Dualit scales, but these are used only to weigh the horses’ feeds. I have a toaster, although I never use it as I have a fear of crumbs.
But perhaps my biggest culinary confession is that my Aga gave up the ghost some years ago, and I have not bothered to get it repaired because its only function had been to air sweaters.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2186863/Can-Mary-Berry-teach-fruitcake-like-Liz-Jones-bake-Answer-Of-course--toughest-bake-life.html#ixzz23F1JrdyF

49Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sat Aug 11 2012, 14:20

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Keep it up Hipster.

There are some real gems in this article. My two favourites are:

I’m a life-long anorexia sufferer and a committed vegan

I see food not just as fattening, but as a tool of male oppression.

Laughing

50Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sat Aug 11 2012, 14:25

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:

I see food not just as fattening, but as a tool of male oppression.

Laughing

She should take a stand against this oppression by giving up eating, the warped bitch.

51Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Mon Aug 27 2012, 14:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Article-0-1491ADA5000005DC-99_634x910

Some of the most inane nonsense i've ever read, but strangely captivating in a crushingly sad kind of way.

And then I met the wonder that is Lorraine. She was helpful, without being pushy. When I asked about the biker jacket, saying I’d prefer one in faux leather, she suggested I try Zara. I said I wanted a pair of denim shorts, and she tactfully said ‘Are you sure? It’s nearly autumn’, though when I insisted, she offered to look in the younger department.

When I said I would try on the biker, Lorraine guessed my size correctly and showed me to the changing room.

Before I had time to wail ‘But there is no chair!’ she brought one and when I emerged in the jacket, she said I ‘rocked’.

I then said I wanted a good bath oil, and she recommended Green & Spring, rubbing a sample on my hand, and telling me this organic brand is just as good but cheaper than Cowshed.

My only disappointments were that the Made in Britain Kinky Knickers had sold out in all sizes but large and I wasn’t given a ‘Mary’ carrier bag, only a standard issue House of Fraser one.

When I got home I found I’d been given a body cream, not the exfoliating rub I’d asked for, but when I rang to complain, someone called Maureen said she would run to the Post Office with the correct one and I could keep the cream. Wonderful! And you know I never say that.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2193982/LIZ-JONES-FASHION-THERAPY-A-confidence-coach-latest-A-list-accessory-So-happened-eternally-angst-ridden-columnist-met-one.html#ixzz24kqvdvR4

52Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Mon Aug 27 2012, 15:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm surprised you haven't commented on her article over the weekend about nude gardening. She looked great.

53Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Mon Aug 27 2012, 17:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wow! Was she nude.

I will have to track that down.

54Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Mon Aug 27 2012, 17:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Wow! Was she nude.

Nude apart from a well positioned plant. And big wellies. I reckon it'll turn you on.

55Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Mon Aug 27 2012, 18:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Wow! Was she nude.

Nude apart from a well positioned plant. And big wellies. I reckon it'll turn you on.

I've found it.... Christ.

Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Article-0-149F2662000005DC-7_634x390

lol!

56Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sun Sep 09 2012, 16:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Liz reveals how much she's spent on waxing her lady garden in her life.

I’ve just calculated I’ve spent £157,115 on waxing in my lifetime — and the time it takes to attend appointments every two or three weeks.

Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Article-2187492-119BA29A000005DC-983_306x555

57Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sun Sep 09 2012, 16:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Liz is clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

58Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sun Sep 09 2012, 16:39

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

She hasn't spent that though has she? She just thinks her time is worth 500 quid an hour or whatever, because she's a fantasist.

59Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sun Sep 09 2012, 16:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, she's actually spent that.

60Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sun Sep 09 2012, 16:54

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What was the "the time it takes me" bit about then? Was that on top of the 157 grand?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum