Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.

+4
Natasha Whittam
largehat
xmiles
Hipster_Nebula
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sun Sep 09 2012, 16:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

yeah she's spent 157 grand and she also resents the amount of time it takes her to keep her pubis region hair free.

62Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sun Sep 09 2012, 16:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I fully expect to wake up one morning to find Liz Jones murdered in her bed, with the chief suspect being an Aberdeen man in his 20's claming he's "not bothered".

63Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sun Sep 09 2012, 16:58

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

I don't hate liz nat, i love her articles.

64Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sun Sep 09 2012, 17:13

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

The woman is an egomaniac and probably mentally ill. How could she have "calculated" that she spent £157,115 on waxing her pubes?

I actually looked at the article for an explanation - sad I know. There isn't one but using the information in the article (she started waxing in 1977 and apparently has it done monthly) she must spend £375 each time she is waxed, and has paid that much every time since 1977. Bollocks!

I must get out more.

65Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sun Sep 09 2012, 17:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

I must get out more.

lol!

66Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sun Sep 30 2012, 13:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well Liz has truely outdone herself this time, she's only gone and got a bloody TATTOO! After declaring she thought that "they were for sluts" LOL

This womans trolling knows no bounds.

Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 4 Article-0-15221574000005DC-32_306x549

This article is FULL of gems.

I have never wanted anyone to look at me, and have always been scared of doing anything that might be slightly left-field.
- hahaha course you have liz.

My only experience of tattoos thus far was a boyfriend, Mad Richard, who had one. As he was black and it was navy

I have pierced ears but, unlike most slutty women, mine involve a lot of homework: if I wear platinum ear studs, they have to be soaked overnight in a tumbler of surgical spirit to clean them (something I often forget I’ve done, resulting in much frantic telephoning of hotels to try to retrieve studs I’ve left behind).

I’ve only in the past few weeks bought some sexy underwear. Even on my wedding day, I wore a white vest and pants, like something you’d put on for PE.

The young woman who runs the studio, Harriet, who is covered in tattoos (who’d have thought a girl with such a posh name would be so alternative?)

And at an awards ceremony on Thursday night (Compassion in World Farming, where I got two gongs for my work with animals), I took off my jacket and mingled, and the tat proved a real ice-breaker. ‘Wow!’ lots of farmers said, smiling. ‘You really do love animals, don’t you?’ and ‘Talk about wearing your heart on your sleeve.’

Laughing Laughing

67Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sun Sep 30 2012, 13:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looks good to me.

68Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sun Sep 30 2012, 13:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thats because you base your writing style on good old liz.

69Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sun Sep 30 2012, 13:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Thats because you base your writing style on good old liz.

No, it's because I can appreciate art.

70Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sun Sep 30 2012, 13:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm surprised she didn't get a self portrait on her arm.

71Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sun Sep 30 2012, 13:23

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm surprised she didn't get a self portrait on her arm.

lol!

72Hilarious LIZ JONES Article.  - Page 4 Empty Re: Hilarious LIZ JONES Article. Sun Sep 30 2012, 15:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would imagine Miss Jones would be murder to live with. I reckon she is probably neurotic and very high maintenance. I would like to see her on that jungle programme, I'm a celebrity, get me out of here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum