Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do you like your coffee and are you barking mad?

+5
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
karlypants
Sluffy
9 posters

How do you take your coffee?

How do you like your coffee and are you barking mad? Vote_lcap20%How do you like your coffee and are you barking mad? Vote_rcap 20% [ 3 ]
How do you like your coffee and are you barking mad? Vote_lcap0%How do you like your coffee and are you barking mad? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How do you like your coffee and are you barking mad? Vote_lcap27%How do you like your coffee and are you barking mad? Vote_rcap 27% [ 4 ]
How do you like your coffee and are you barking mad? Vote_lcap7%How do you like your coffee and are you barking mad? Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
How do you like your coffee and are you barking mad? Vote_lcap0%How do you like your coffee and are you barking mad? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How do you like your coffee and are you barking mad? Vote_lcap40%How do you like your coffee and are you barking mad? Vote_rcap 40% [ 6 ]
How do you like your coffee and are you barking mad? Vote_lcap6%How do you like your coffee and are you barking mad? Vote_rcap 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

A study has found that people who drink certain types of coffee share common attributes.

If you drink a latte, or add milk to your coffee, then you are likely to go out of your way to help others whereas if you prefer to drink decaffeinated coffee you are more likely to be obsessive and controlling.

Clinical psychologist Dr Ramani Durvasula conducted a study of 1,000 coffee drinkers and assessed a number of common personality styles and psychological traits.

These include introversion and extroversion; patience; perfectionism; warmth; vigilance; sensitivity; and social boldness, among others.

Black coffee drinkers were found to be "purist' and prefer to keep things simple. They were found to be patient and simple but also set in their ways and resistant to making changes.

Being quiet and moody were also common traits found in black coffee drinkers.

Latte drinkers were seen to be comfort seekers and generous with their time but could also be seen to overextend themselves.

Those people who order sweet, frozen drinks, for example a frappuccino, were seen to be 'trendsetters' and enjoy trying lots of new things.

They are considered to be socially bold but also could be reckless.

People who order extra-foamy drinks such as cappuccino or opt for decaffeinated coffee enjoy being in control and are often perfectionists.

They are overly sensitive and tend to be worriers but are scrupulous about monitoring their health.

Finally instant coffee drinkers were found to be the most laid-back people.

But they are also poor planners and are most likely to put things off through procrastination.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/10322757/What-your-coffee-reveals-about-your-personality.html

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where's the "I only drink tea"?  :biggrin: 

I don't drink coffee as it gives me headaches probably due to the amount of caffeine in it but the smell puts me off as well.

I've gone for the alcohol one as I usually have a few brews during the day and then have a few sherberts every evening! Very Happy

Last edited by karlypants on Sun Apr 06 2014, 13:12; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I drink instant. Mainly for convenience. Nescafe Alta Rica in the main.How do you like your coffee and are you barking mad? Sipping-coffee

I like "proper" freshly ground coffee, strong with plenty of milk and a heaped tea-spoon of sugar.

But I generally can't be arsed doing it so I stick to Nescafe instant.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

People who drink coffee have smelly breath and no taste buds.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:People who drink coffee have smelly breath and no taste buds.
Are you a tea bag then Copper?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Coffee is great!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:People who drink coffee have smelly breath and no taste buds.
Burnley must be coffee capital of the world.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:

No and I'm not a little teapot short and stout either.  Very Happy 

I do like tea though.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
karlypants wrote:

No and I'm not a little teapot short and stout either.  Very Happy 

I do like tea though.
 Very Happy

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I like having a brew sometimes but could easily live without hot drinks. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate...three of the most overrated things known to man.

Don't get me started on places like Starbucks and Costa Coffee. Why people would rather go there for a piddly cup of coffee than to the pub for a nice cold lager at about the same price is beyond me.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I like having a brew sometimes but could easily live without hot drinks. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate...three of the most overrated things known to man.

Don't get me started on places like Starbucks and Costa Coffee. Why people would rather go there for a piddly cup of coffee than to the pub for a nice cold lager at about the same price is beyond me.

Maybe because they prefer coffee?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

Because you've less chance of being puked on, felt up, abused or glassed in a coffee shop.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I get as much pleasure supping a decent latte as I do a pint of Landlord!  It all depends on time and place.
As for supping lager, fizzy piss springs readily to mind!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum